It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingrain This Image Into Your Head And CNN Will Disappear Forever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you haven't already woken up from all the 'Fake News' reporting that has been proven by CNN to be biggest promoter of, then you better have a look at yourself in the mirror and acknowledge that YOU have been lied to for a long time!

Trump has brought this up and fought hard for the citizens of the USA by catching them in their act and viciously destroying them live on air...without shame.

Just recently he pummeled Acosta of CNN by refusing his...or shall be say the begging of...taking a question from him during a press conference.

Just because you have a reporter in your face doesn't mean you HAVE TO take their question...especially if you know they are not a credible MSM network organization.

Once again...ingrain this image in your head and I swear you will wake up with a clearer conscious mind...get rid of the disinfo programming that CNN has been drugging you with

Edit: The reason why I picked this image is because over the past couple years CNN has been looking more and more like a comic book...there is always a narrative but the odd time they will report something credible...like a hurricane or natural disaster that occurred somewhere in the world.
However, with the affirmation from Trump (Batman), I can honestly picture someone slapping common sense into me...no more CNN for me....ever!

edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pweese Mr twrump, Pweese Mr twump, can, can i ask a kwestion?

CNN will be begging for scraps off the masters table from now on.....

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's all fake news Fox to Alex Jones.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
CNN was more honest when Hanoi Jane and Ted owned it.

I have hated them since the 1st Gulf War.

Their numbers are horrible.

Hopefully they will go away.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Because of all the lies, propaganda, bias, etc...CNN ratings have been falling faster than a rock falling from a cliff. The fact that Trump made CNN ratings go through the roof during Trumps campaigning for presidency shows to serve how Karma can come back and hit you in a hard way.

Be fair and you will be treated fair. Tell a lie....you going down b*tch!

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The really funny thing about the "Fake News" meme is that it was started by the ctrl-Left in an attempt to marginalize the right. Then it utterly backfired on them.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

the problem with such hyperbolic nonsene iz :

fake news ?

you are jut being a hypocrite and using the excuse " fake news" to ignore anything you wish to disagree with

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

fake news ?

you are jut being a hypocrite and using the excuse " fake news" to ignore anything you wish to disagree with

Celebrities and actors are fake too...news anchors are no different....they all follow a script.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

fake news ?

As with everything else, there is two edges to that sword. As much as I dislike CNN...and Fox, if to a lesser degree, we need them, damn it!

Sure, they're all over the top. I hate saying this...BUT, better this than no freedom of the press whatsoever.

As far as Trump and his reaction to CNN, I say good on him. We all face consequences for our communications in one form or another- especially from wives..
- there is no good reason any medium also shouldn't suffer consequences,as well, for their words.
edit on 11-1-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

P.S. Yes, another excuse to ignore the other side's points when valid.
edit on 11-1-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"they are not a credible MSM network organization. "

Pretty much says it all!

Thanks for this thread!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cue the narrative that Trump is a danger to the press.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Problem is...

The Left doesn't even watch CNN anymore.

It has become a filler channel.

Comes with every basic cable package.

Most places you see it they have the sound turned down.

Short of getting a bunch of Conservative's together.

And have a flash mob meet at CNN in Atlanta.

Not sure how else to get rid of "Fake News "...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Problem is...

That's one reason "left leaning media" does so poorly in ratings. Lefties don't watch it. I think that says something rather admirable about lefties, actually.

Once CNN became egregiously left biased (on the order of MSNBC) people started turning out.

Meanwhile, on FOX...
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Problem is...

That's one reason "left leaning media" does so poorly in ratings. Lefties don't watch it. I think that says something rather admirable about lefties, actually.

Once CNN became egregiously left biased (on the order of MSNBC) people started turning out.

Meanwhile, on FOX...

CNN became left biased because they were getting millions of dollars in revenue for promoting leftist agenda. But as soon as the "right" won...there was no counterbalance mechanism and so all their lies to sway viewership back to their agenda failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Trump's chief strategist is Steve Bannon. Does he really have any right to call anyone out as fake news? Breitbart has more or less been the flag bearer of fake news for the past 8 years.

Let me ask you OP, if Trump starts calling out other media outlets for being fake news should we also try to close them down? Trump made it clear during the campaign that he is opposed to any outlet that he even perceives as being critical of him. Hell, Megyn Kelly had to quite Fox because Trump had issues with her. How far would you let it go? Would you eventually accept that Trump is just calling any outlet that doesn't agree with him fake news?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Moreover, as a cable subscriber, I think it is common sense enough to say you pay for truthful news. So if the network is lying to you then you are still okay with paying that MSM network to keep pressing disinfo into your face???

If CNN was a subcontractor for Trump....there is only one thing Trump would tell CNN without hesitating for a second....

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRR FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Problem is...

Meanwhile, on FOX...

Fox has lost some credibility.

Informed people gather their news from multiple sources.

With the proper filters in place.

It was sad to watch investigative reporters die out.

We are left with Wikileaks who most people hate.

That to me indicates he is probably on to something.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In regard to propaganda the early advocates of universal literacy and a free press envisaged only two possibilities: the propaganda might be true, or it might be false. They did not foresee what in fact has happened, above all in our Western capitalist democracies -- the development of a vast mass communications industry, concerned in the main neither with the true nor the false, but with the unreal, the more or less totally irrelevant. In a word, they failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions. Repetition, suppression and rationalization -- the repetition of catchwords which they wish to be accepted as true, the suppression of facts which they wish to be ignored, the arousal and rationalization of passions which may be used in the interests of the Party or the State.

The scientific dictator of tomorrow will set up his whispering machines in all public places where audiences can be given a preliminary softening up by suggestibility-increasing oratory or rituals. Not so much like drops of water, though water, it is true, can wear holes in the hardest granite; rather, drops of liquid sealing wax, drops that adhere, incrust, incorporate themselves with what they fall on, till finally the rock is all one scarlet blob. Till at last the child's mind is these suggestions and the sum of these suggestions is the child's mind. And not the child's mind only. The adult's mind too -- all his life long. The mind that judges and desires and decides -- made up of these suggestions. But these suggestions are our suggestions -- suggestions from the State.

Under the relentless thrust of accelerating and increasing over-organization, and by means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms -- elections, Supreme Courts and all the rest -- will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial -- but democracy and freedom in a strictly Pickwickian sense. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited, 1958
edit on 1/11/2017 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Trump's chief strategist is Steve Bannon. Does he really have any right to call anyone out as fake news?

Yes, it is called freedom of speech.

Let me ask you OP, if Trump starts calling out other media outlets for being fake news should we also try to close them down?

You don't have to close them down. You just don't watch them anymore...their ratings will fall...less advertisers will spend money for posting ads on their network...they lose money, shares drop, company goes belly up!

The people can choose who they view...no views? Dead channel and dead show. Plain and simple. The people have spoken!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Trump always did and still does everything he accuses CNN and the whole MSM of doing. Hypocrisy is the foundation of human nature.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join