It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

They've made their bed.

Did they really think that Trump was just going to allow them to play in his yard after the hit pieces they've been doing for the past however long?

Later he might, but right now, that was a shot across the bow if nothing else...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm not a Trump supporter. In fact Ron Paul was the only candidate I truly supported.

And yes, like you I have an incredible hatred for the establishment (both parties).

But I'll call out CNN any chance I get. They (and the DNC ) are worst than anything Russia did.

If we're bringing out to light everything that perverted this cycle than I'm going to bring up the treasonous acts the DNC and CNN committed to remind everyone.

I'd you think that's repetitive, I think the repetitiveness of the Russia "hack" story along with other disingenuous news to deflect their quagmire is just as annoying, but more harmful to the country.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Cnn is entertainment news like The Onion.. Except the Onion is more credible.

Good on Trump, shutting down those CNN yokles. Time for them to reap what they sewed.

he's our employee, every Americans employee, he doesn't own the media, nor can he fire them...I hope CNN goes after him....the s**t storm has just started

Apparently Buzzfeed, Cnn and others can't help themselves though, and instead of making fair criticisms of Trump, they are spreading fake pee stories.

Not the direction I would have gone.

There is no evidence the pee story is fake.

And sufficiently credible sources that the Intelligence Heads felt compelled to personally tell Trump to his face that there was evidence he had been compromised.

Ok we have evidence that Cohen was never in Prague.

Right...a Different Cohen made the meeting..With a Foreign Passport...THAT was revealed by CNN!! Via an intelligence source..so they obviously checked out he story and did so before sitting down with Trump...meaning they found the bulk of it credible after research and tracking down sources.

Make up your mind...CNN Fake? or no?

The intelligence agencies also found that to be credible enough to report to Trump.

No they didn't. Where did you get that?

The intelligence agency also leaked classified info to CNN.

everyone in DC and Journalists already had the information.

So if you don't mind, I am not just going to take there word for it.

As with there being two Michael Cohen's...You take their word as truth their? CNN reporting that? Just not when they report that Trump was briefed on the Dossier? THAT was fake news? Cuz he tacitly admitted he was briefed on it.

What again do you think CNN lied about?

]

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If he's not going to be a hypocrite, then yes, he should have no press conference. Don't say "I won't answer your question because you're fake news", then proceed to answer questions from other fake news outlets.

Gee, maybe Trump will have his sons start their own media company for their own news and only have them in the press conference.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

They've made their bed.

Did they really think that Trump was just going to allow them to play in his yard ..

Holy SH87...Who is they? And Trump doesn't have a "yard"...that yard and house belong to the people and he works for us...

Idiotic Tyrannical fantasies...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That horrible job does it to all of them. They're all aged prematurely.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh, nevermind.

I'd try to explain but you'd ignore to continue on with your blind partisanship, dare I say *strong dislike*.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To those who love him, this is confirmation that they made the right decision. For those who hate him, tis is confirmation that the other side made the wrong decision.

Me personally? I dig this aspect of the news conference. But on the whole it was a chaotic mess.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Bitch smacking CNN in 1st presser....priceless. My wife loves CNN & I love FOX, but ever since her side lost the election, neither of us get to watch our news....unless the others not home. It's been Lib-tard central around here since the election. Wife is coming apart at her seams, say's Trumps gonna kill us all, ruin the SCOTUS, end abortion, etc, etc etc. It's just gonna get worse for me the longer into the 4 years we go. Anybody need a very skilled electrician/handyman??

Yeppers....I have a job opening for a non-libtard handyman LOLOLOL!!!!!!!
You can watch the news anytime you want here.

CNN sucks.

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I hear the lawyer he had explaining the finer points of his divestment from his business interests did a fine job.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Gee, maybe Trump will have his sons start their own media company for their own news and only have them in the press conference

They don't have to, Jared Kushner owns The Observer. And then he's got Breitbart, AKA Trump News, right there in the West Wing! Not mention...wonderful TWITTER!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

were there to be a leak attacking my character using sexually related slurs, i'd flip my shiz. And im just petty enough I'd yank press credentials over it, too.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

They've made their bed.

Did they really think that Trump was just going to allow them to play in his yard after the hit pieces they've been doing for the past however long?

Later he might, but right now, that was a shot across the bow if nothing else...

shot across the bow?...why?....CNN can't be sued by trump, they can report anything they want to about trump...to me, I just think CNN has been inspired to move resources over to the job of getting trump impeached, now more than ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Gee, maybe Trump will have his sons start their own media company for their own news and only have them in the press conference

They don't have to, Jared Kushner owns The Observer. And then he's got Breitbart, AKA Trump News, right there in the West Wing! Not mention...wonderful TWITTER!

I doubt most people read Breitbart.

Trump will still need to reach out to elements of the traditional press, but he's put them on notice that crap like this -- publishing unsubstantiated rumor -- will not be tolerated lightly. That's basically something Gawker used to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

In this instance, I think I'd have gone with pizza-gate, rather than p-gate... Low humour, I know.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

How is it CNN's job to get Trump impeached?

It's their job to report news, not play kingmaker or breaker. Certainly it's not their place to break someone because he objected to them publishing a bunch of sexual rumors and innuendo that had nothing to back them as if they were a gossip tabloid.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I hear the lawyer he had explaining the finer points of his divestment from his business interests did a fine job.

I almost fell asleep suffering through what was obviously a dump of information meant to overwhelm, SOP for a lawyer.

What I did notice is how large of a man Donald Trump is. She may be tiny...but he hulked over her in stature. And everyone else on the stage.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

were there to be a leak attacking my character using sexually related slurs, i'd flip my shiz. And im just petty enough I'd yank press credentials over it, too.

He'd better get used to it. Obama and his wife had to. It comes with the job, apparently. Plus, I don't believe CNN reported the sex stuff specifically.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

When did I say I take CNNs word about Cohen?

Here is what happened.

Cnn spread news about the dossier.

The Dossier claims that Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen set up a meeting with the Kremlin.

"Speaking to a compatriot and friend on 19 October 2016, a Kremlin insider provided further details of reported clandestine meeting/s between Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's lawyer Michael COHEN and Kremlin representatives in August 2016," the dossier reads.

www.yahoo.com...

Cohen proves he has never been to Prague.

Cnn then says it was another Micheal Cohen in Prague.

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you see how this is a non answer?

The dossier claims that Trumps lawyer met with these people in Prague. How did this source that made this dossier find this out? Did they just look at Pragues entry list and see the name Micheal Cohen, and then say "Hey Trumps got a lawyer named Micheal Cohen! I will assume that this is him, and he MUST be here making deals with the Kremlin!"

This is a joke!!

If the dossier was wrong about Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen meeting with the Kremlin in Prague, why should we believe anything else in it?

Now you claim the CIA etc. felt this info was so credible that they informed Trump about it, yet it is proven that the dossiers assertion about Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen is wrong.

So by your own interpretation, the intelligence community was WRONG!!!! You say they took this document seriously, yet a 5 minute check of Trump lawyers passport would have proven it false.

Further more, someone in the intelligence agencies then leaked this info to the press. Not only were they wrong, but they broke the law, and all in an attempt to smear Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Grambler

If he's not going to be a hypocrite, then yes, he should have no press conference. Don't say "I won't answer your question because you're fake news", then proceed to answer questions from other fake news outlets.

Gee, maybe Trump will have his sons start their own media company for their own news and only have them in the press conference.

But then people on the left will say "See, Trump won't meet with the press! He is killing free press!"

Heck, they already scream about him using twitter!

So here is the position you are putting Trump in.

Almost all press has reported fake news.

Trump shouldn't take questions from fake news peddlers.

But if Trump doesn't talk to the press, he is hurting the first amendment and hiding things from people.

What a paradox!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join