It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

There is no evidence that God doesn't exist either, so does this mean we all assume God is real now?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, whether you like CNN or not, I think this is a tad worrying. Politicians in the West should answer questions from journalists, else we'll get preferential coverage which is another way to control.

He did answer questions. Just not the question that journalist had.

Is the president now beholden to answer every question from every reporter in the press pool?

I watched the conference front to back.

He might have answered 2 questions that were asked of him and gave 10 unrelated answers that he just felt like saying. The rest of the questions he never answered.

In fairness...I don't think he was capable of following the questions...I think his team has been sheltering him from Press Conferences for just that reason. He did not look mentally healthy today.

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump schlonged CNN real good...

only in the minds of trumpsters

link   

Well, whether you like CNN or not, I think this is a tad worrying. Politicians in the West should answer questions from journalists, else we'll get preferential coverage which is another way to control.

Fisrt, out of all media outlets, only a small fraction get invited to white house pressers. Out of that small portion, only an even smaller portion get to ask questions.

Never once in the history of these conferences to my knowledge has a reporter shouted out and demanded to be recognized. Why should Trump change who he was going to take questions from because this reporter demanded it?

You do realize that there were about 100 other outlets at Trump conference that didn't get to ask questions. Should they take a cue from CNN, and scream out that they demand to be heard at these conferences?

Obama refused to go on Fox news for a long time, as did Hillary. All politicians chose which journalists they will talk to.

So despite all of this precedence, you are worried that because Trump didn't cave in to the demands of a reporter that was rude beyond what any reporter should be that free press is in trouble?

I am more worried about the press for their unbelievably bias reporting and admission that they were in the tank against Trump.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

He did answer questions. Just not the question that journalist had.

Is the president now beholden to answer every question from every reporter in the press pool?

I watched the conference front to back.

He might have answered 2 questions that were asked of him and gave 10 unrelated answers that he just felt like saying. The rest of the questions he never answered.

In fairness...I don't think he was capable of following the questions...I think his team has been sheltering him from Press Conferences for just that reason. He did not look mentally healthy today.

*Ahem*

How many actual press conferences have you watched from politicians?

None of them actually answer questions. They're just smoother at not doing it than Trump is.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The hilarious part was that then he took a question from Breitbart who is well known as one of the top fake news sources. If he is going to criticize fake news, he should apply it to all of them not just those that don't support him. As it is now, it comes across as hypocrisy.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Cnn is entertainment news like The Onion.. Except the Onion is more credible.

Good on Trump, shutting down those CNN yokles. Time for them to reap what they sewed.

he's our employee, every Americans employee, he doesn't own the media, nor can he fire them...I hope CNN goes after him....the s**t storm has just started

Apparently Buzzfeed, Cnn and others can't help themselves though, and instead of making fair criticisms of Trump, they are spreading fake pee stories.

Not the direction I would have gone.

There is no evidence the pee story is fake.

And sufficiently credible sources that the Intelligence Heads felt compelled to personally tell Trump to his face that there was evidence he had been compromised.

Ok we have evidence that Cohen was never in Prague.

The intelligence agencies also found that to be credible enough to report to Trump.

The intelligence agency also leaked classified info to CNN.

So if you don't mind, I am not just going to take there word for it.

Also, it hasn't been proven that Obama is not a Muslim, didn't have a gay affair, that Michelle isn't a transexual, etc.

So I anxiously await Cnn fair reporting on these issues.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

When Trump shut the guy down, maybe the missed the applause in the room from the other reporters? Even they recognized that Acosta was out of bounds.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There is no evidence that God doesn't exist either, so does this mean we all assume God is real now?

Trump is not God?

Not sure what you are getting at?

There is 1000x more credibility and evidence to Trump being compromised, than there ever was for the delusion of he championed of Pres. Obama being born in Kenya for years.

How about Trump offer a complete accounting of his schedule in Moscow?

Did he ever visit or stay at the Ritz Carelton while there?

Why did he refuse to answer the question about his campaign having contact with the Russian Gov. during the campaign?

The Dossier was written by a well respected x-MI6 officer who cited multiple sources...and the NSA and CIA took months to check those original sources...and found them credible enough to tell Trump to his face that he had been compromised.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Cnn is entertainment news like The Onion.. Except the Onion is more credible.

Good on Trump, shutting down those CNN yokles. Time for them to reap what they sewed.

he's our employee, every Americans employee, he doesn't own the media, nor can he fire them...I hope CNN goes after him....the s**t storm has just started

Apparently Buzzfeed, Cnn and others can't help themselves though, and instead of making fair criticisms of Trump, they are spreading fake pee stories.

Not the direction I would have gone.

And sufficiently credible sources that the Intelligence Heads felt compelled to personally tell Trump to his face that there was evidence he had been compromised.

What if I said: "I heard you were one of the prostitutes. Of course, we can't prove that's not the case, but it sure makes for a fine story."

Would that be fair? Or would that be kind of scummy? Remember, a few will never bother to check your reply to see your proof you weren't, so some will only remember you as "that golden shower guy from ATS". Truth does matter.

Keep it in the bowl.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh geeze. You need to read that again. Not your best argument. I know, let's apply that same standard to P-Gate and revisit that...

edit on 1/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You are my favorite liberal. You should offer training classes.

link   

And the same intel agencies also had credible evidence of WNDs in Iraq too. How did that one turn out? I think MI6 also believed in that one too.

link   
Trump just made CNN his #$^#@

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The difference is one side has allegations and the other is fact. The fact being the DNC has no respect for democracy and entitled a corrupt woman to lose their ticket.
What a gift they gave us.

What do you keep bringing up the DNC for this that the other, or do you miss the headline here, for the sake of party sympathy? Did it never occur to you that most of them are a bunch of crooks on both sides. Both parties had the capability to manipulate the voting with those buck stupid electronic voting machines for a starter...an important starter
so, are you going to tell me that they didn't use that capability?
Also a bit of gerrymandering perhaps in the cocktail?
I wouldn't for either of the final two, I might have voted for Ron Paul, had I been in that position to do so, because he is real, and fecking honest, but no, he was always kicked into touch, and he didn't run.

One thing I agree with you though...It was some present you got.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Oh geeze. You need to read that again. Not your best argument. I know, let's apply that same standard to P-Gate and revisit that...

That's the best they got, they said CNN was reputable and said no one has proven otherwise.

I brought up their collusion to suppress Bernie, prop up Trump and providing Hillary with the debate questions.

I accepted the challenge and still haven't gotten a response. Maybe I provided to many facts?

Or I guess it just doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaploink
The hilarious part was that then he took a question from Breitbart who is well known as one of the top fake news sources. If he is going to criticize fake news, he should apply it to all of them not just those that don't support him. As it is now, it comes across as hypocrisy.

How is the New York Times, Cnn, or any other outlet less fake news than Breitbart?

All of these mainstream outlets spread fake news. Remember hands up don't shoot, that was continued (by many even today) even after that was proven to be a lie?

So what should Trump do, hold no press conferences?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Best thing of 2017

Nothing can beat this surely

GO TRUMP

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then they really could complain about refusing to answer questions from reporters.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Anybody know if Trump ever got spotted at such organisations like Bohemian Grove or something similar... freemason ties maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join