It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That was glorious. Certainly Not News! They definitely earned the title!

Rasmussen: CNN Earns Title Of Least Trusted Cable News Network

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Dam it i missed this i was at work and i couldnt watch it but the tv was on i missed the best part i was only speed reading the closed captioning.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 11-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Donald "Jesus" trump walked on water today according to his ATS supporters

And Russia "hacked" the election by showing the facts the DNC ousted Bernie and was in collusion with CNN to prop up Trump according to the Hillary supporters.

The DNC manipulated their own party, the republicans and ultimately the whole election.

But I won't hear you speak of that. It wouldn't fit your agenda.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Watching Trump piss on CNN was epic!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I'd bet on it being substantiated very soon.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm assuming Cohen has solid grounds to sue Buzfeed and probably CNN!

link   
Cnn is entertainment news like The Onion.. Except the Onion is more credible.

Good on Trump, shutting down those CNN yokles. Time for them to reap what they sewed.

link   
Shocking people still supporting him when it's clear now that he's a compromised agent of a foreign power.

And even more shocking is anyone would praise his KGB style response to CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did you scream at the screen as if you were watching a football game and your favorite team scored a touchdown?

cause I sorta did after hearing the words:

"No I am not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TaysOpenMind

maybe you can get black armbands with a big T on them and pass them out to your trump friends.

link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Shocking people still supporting him when it's clear now that he's a compromised agent of a foreign power.

And most shocking of all is that with even liberal outlets like the New York Times criticizing places like Buzzfeed and saying there is absolutely no proof of this dossier being true, and with even Buzzfeed themselves even posting that there is a good chance the dossier is not true....

People like you still insist its true!
edit on 11-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Dude, stop it. On behalf of people with any liberal tendencies everywhere, can we please prove ourselves better than the Pizza-gaters?

The proper response here is to attack CNN. It is not to attack Trump.

Priorities, man. Truth matters.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He defiled them.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DBCowboy

Eh, its all fun and games when you happen to agree with the person shutting down the press.

What happens when its something you disagree with? This is the crux of the issue.

you must be talking about Hillary who didn`t give a press conference for the entire year leading up to the election.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

And CNN hides behind the righteous 1st amendment to excuse a hit piece their own journalistic colleagues have condemned.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Did you scream at the screen as if you were watching a football game and your favorite team scored a touchdown?

cause I sorta did after hearing the words:

"No I am not going to give you a question. You are fake news."

Still smiling.
It was the quintessential moment that Trump made CNN his Bit#h in front of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Eh, its all fun and games when you happen to agree with the person shutting down the press.

What happens when its something you disagree with? This is the crux of the issue.

How on earth did Trump shut down the press?

He simply refused to answer one reporter's question even though the guy tried to monopolize and override the entire press corps in order to demand that his question take utmost priority. I saw Trump answer lots of other questions from other reporters.

Are you claiming that CNN is the only press in this country?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Lol! Good one

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I want to put this here because I think it's the most relevant thing to be said about any of this and hardly anyone except this member is grasping it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...In regard to propaganda the early advocates of universal literacy and a free press envisaged only two possibilities: the propaganda might be true, or it might be false. They did not foresee what in fact has happened, above all in our Western capitalist democracies -- the development of a vast mass communications industry, concerned in the main neither with the true nor the false, but with the unreal, the more or less totally irrelevant. In a word, they failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions. Repetition, suppression and rationalization -- the repetition of catchwords which they wish to be accepted as true, the suppression of facts which they wish to be ignored, the arousal and rationalization of passions which may be used in the interests of the Party or the State. ...
Huxley

We are on a precipice, about to fall and we can't be objective about what is actually happening to us. We're in denial. "Big league".
edit on 1/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join