It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Here's a great analysis.

The 4Chan poster was on the radio yesterday and confirmed again that it was them that came up with the 'fan fiction'. He said they ran a group that was aimed at providing scenarios whereby Trump hated Obama he would do x, y, or z... "Trump hates Obama so much he'd....."
They targeted Rik Wilson with some of the stories and never expected them to be believed or end up being passed to intelligence agencies.

Rick Wilson is one of the men that hired Mr Steele to write the opposition research, so it is feasible he passed this along to Mr Steele as he was writing his report and thus it was included.

There is another red flag on the report - every single piece of "intelligence" in the report can be checked to find that major MSM new stories were already in the public domain before they appeared in the report. All Mr Steele has done is coloured in some clandestine meetings and accusations to wrap around previously known news.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

I'm shocked, I've been an Illuminati all my life and didn't know it. Maybe I was kidnapped from my rich, influential family and raised in middle America. But I guess genetics win out and I been outed for using that sign many times.

I imagine a lot of the hard hat and ear muff crew will just as shocked.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
Shutting down propaganda networks is not shutting down the press.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: UFOdanger

I'm shocked, I've been an Illuminati all my life and didn't know it. Maybe I was kidnapped from my rich, influential family and raised in middle America. But I guess genetics win out and I been outed for using that sign many times.

I imagine a lot of the hard hat and ear muff crew will just as shocked.

Lol, there are other hand signs that he uses continually, with an incredibly stern look on his face, I am just saying his body language is not nice. It is not just that sign, he uses all the secret society hand signs, and uses them an times when he refers to things about the New World Order, this is because he is communicating. An example: somebody asks Trump in front of the media, "Do you believe in the bible?" and Trump says "Yes of course I do" and throws up a hand sign to his Illuminati friends, so that they know what his real thoughts are on the matter.

Yet this goes so much deeper. After the 3rd debate Trump and Hillary attended a dinner, the same event that Bush stated "some call you the elite, I call you my base." This dinner is being sold to the media as a Catholic dinner, but listen to what the host says at 3:35, he makes a joke about the "Catholics" on the stage, the joke is that Henry Kissinger and the others he mentioned are not Catholics , but are Jews, not the good Jews, but the bad Jews. Are you familiar that Henry Kissinger is one of the biggest new world order advocates there publically is? They even started the clip right after that joke on one video.

This is a Jesuit dinner, a reformed religion that calls themselves Catholic, but if you just look into history you can see they are Satanist Jews and their priests wear black. That Cardinal of the dinner is the Cardinal of New York, one can look at his history to see that he is not good. And one can see his body language also if looked into. I will show you a video where he uses are same hand signal three times, and his body language is even more of a problem. By the way this video usually does not come up in searches.

Yes there is a deeper part to this, that which made me realize this is real and that the Jesuit Trump is most likely going to bring about a religious persecution against Christians and the world to bring about a New Order. Because based on that evidence, it all makes sense that Trump's religious advisor is a Satanist. I don't care if he calls himself an evangelical Christian, Kenneth Copeland told his audeince to worship the devil and that he had a demon, forget all those videos exposing him, that is what he said and that is what he is, a Luciferian. You really thought these true devil worshippers are going to tell you that they are? No, they will lie and hide behind Christianity.
edit on 14-1-2017 by UFOdanger because: youtube video

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

Lol, there are other hand signs that he uses continually, with an incredibly stern look on his face,

Have you guys considered that maybe he's just putting on the hit and run? Or calling for a squeeze play?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Propaganda to Donald is anything that criticizes him. That means any news media that criticizes him consistently will be considered propaganda

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Best-Election-Ever! One for the history books for sure. We shall see if Mr. Trump is a friend of America or foe and a phony. Friend=Good and Making America Great Again....Foe=100,000,000+ pissed off Americans that ain't gonna take another Liar-In-Chief..or lose another Freedom. 15,000,000 of those pissed off Americans will be Texans alone..and we want that damn wall built and border secured! If Trump screws the American People who voted for him..he has a huge mess on his hands! Vets, Gun Owners, Minorities, Military and Women will let it be known far and wide the displeasure. This is a NEW chapter for the United States..The Republic will be restored with..or without him or the fed.

Many reasons I am a Proud, Natural-Born Citizen of the State of Texas, or should I say The Republic of Texas!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
When I left school back in 1995, I did so with a view to becoming a Journalist. Robert Gordon's in Aberdeen had awarded me a conditional acceptance on their prestigious Journalism course, all I had to do was complete a low level course in Communications to get on the course. It was during that course I realised the sensationalism (and in some cases, half-truths) that journalists are rquired to employ, this, along with the fact I had accidently started a relatively Rock night, stopped me from going on to become a journo (and not really finding a career at all).

Now this might all sound unrelated but, as someone who wanted to become a journalist, I have always paod attention to the comings and goings of the press. This is the biggest shake up that journalists have faced in a long time, I feel it's something that is long overdue as well. I don't feel there are any of the major news networks can say they are unbiased, every network puts their own spin on things, it doesn't matter if it's Fox, CNN, BBC, RT they're all at it. Perhaps a golden age for journalism is right around the corner, I won't hold my breath waiting for it though...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXPATRIOT830

Many reasons I am a Proud, Natural-Born Citizen of the State of Texas, or should I say The Republic of Texas!

You were right first time. The republic ended in 1840's, you have no more rights than a dude sleeping on the streets of Ohio.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The BIGGEST fake on the planet calling someone else fake, pot calling kettle black, much?

(post by asiaceme010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Am I reading these comments right?

You have a publicly elected official refusing to answer questions because he doesn't like them? SO is he allowed to only answer questions from one media outlet of his choosing now? Because that is worse than Pravda in the bad days.

That person asking the questions is presumably both a citizen of the country and a member of the electorate and you think it's acceptable to pick and choose who he replies to? Do you see what precedent that sets?!?!
Their reporting history is irrelevant- that is for the publishing and broadcasting standards to determine if it contravenes their laws/ standards.

Honestly, he should look at himself if falsehoods are a problem for him. He is after all a court determined liar.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yes4141
Am I reading these comments right?

You have a publicly elected official refusing to answer questions because he doesn't like them? SO is he allowed to only answer questions from one media outlet of his choosing now? Because that is worse than Pravda in the bad days.

That person asking the questions is presumably both a citizen of the country and a member of the electorate and you think it's acceptable to pick and choose who he replies to? Do you see what precedent that sets?!?!
Their reporting history is irrelevant- that is for the publishing and broadcasting standards to determine if it contravenes their laws/ standards.

Honestly, he should look at himself if falsehoods are a problem for him. He is after all a court determined liar.

No, he wouldn't engage a reporter who was rude and disrespectful.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yes4141

No.

He called them out for lying and promoting fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If i were Trump I'd yank credentials from CNN.

That said, the president is not required to ask questions from someone just because they claim to be a reporter. Its never, ever, ever been that way. Helen Thomas spent years being passed over in the press room, only called on when it was time for some comedic relief or something. The precedent has already been set.

Besides, what other network spent an hour on the air musing over the potential assassination of Trump? CNN wears that turd all alone.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No.

He called them out for lying and promoting fake news.

Then he should make a complaint. He is an elected officialwho now has public responsibility- that could be the question which thousands of people wanted answered. He should also address the issue as a whole, including the many proven false things he has said and the proven false things which have been written in his support.

After what he's said about others and still been received warmly I don't think he's on sturdy ground here!

It's the lack of general standards. Do you believe he would have a serious problem with this issue if it hadn't been his
name? Think for a second the things he has said about people- he has no qualms giving his opinion. Repeatedly. He has been rude and proven false, yet his own rules don't seem to apply.

"phony" - honestly, it's intellectually deceitful at times when he uses that word.
He has spoken of being a president of "Every single American"....But not if they write things which I don't like. That's not democracy! Think of past politicians (Actual politicians even!) who have had absolutely awful, unnecessary things said of them and their family yet they still don't pick and choose media outlets- it's absurd.

Standards seem to have disappeared with this man. Demand for methodology, ideology, explanations, mere facts, conciseness and now mere recognition and answering a question has evaporated. He dissolved half of his petty slogans before he even got into the job!

He is a P.R. product. People didn't want corporate lobbying and influence? Well he's missed out the middle man and appointed them into his cabinet! He is to deregulate every potential boundary to profiteering without thought for community, the environment, individual liberty etc. and is still set to reduce corporation tax to make sure even less of this bludgeoned business outlook reaches state funds.

And then he talks of boosting military spending! Talk about populist inanity! $597 Billion was supposedly spent last year- more than 52% of the entire budget! It is almost more than the rest of the top 10 spending nations combined!

It's crazy. Pure marketing slogans, no method, no ideals, no actual political nous or intuition. I am just shocked at it.

Please don't make crass presumptions about my political views simply because you may disagree with what I say.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If i were Trump I'd yank credentials from CNN.

That said, the president is not required to ask questions from someone just because they claim to be a reporter. Its never, ever, ever been that way. Helen Thomas spent years being passed over in the press room, only called on when it was time for some comedic relief or something. The precedent has already been set.

Besides, what other network spent an hour on the air musing over the potential assassination of Trump? CNN wears that turd all alone.

Then surely he should have made that point explicitly, with reasoning because that key element is consistently ignored.

I haven't seen this report from CNN and I would completely accept him making the point explicitly and concisely rather than a vague, arrogant sounding "I'm not talking to you"- that is not acceptable for a politician. There have to be stated reasons for things now he is an elected official not just a pout and "I'm Rich.".

He seems to believe he is superior to [anyone else] any other politician and doesn't have to state reasoning or the "hows" of things. What is great? When was it last great? How do plan on doing this? How do plan on addressing technological advances in mass production employment? Why the flip would another sovereign nation pay for one of your policies?!

Oh, and How much profit did you make from those hats?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He is not a politician. He's a businessman.

Folks were tired of politicians (AKA "Smiley Gladhands") lying and double speaking, using their dog whistle politics in purely weaponized form.....

Im not totally comfortable with him as POTUS. But I at least get the "why's" behind how he ended up there. And the whole point was, he isn't a politician, and won't sound like one. To think he'll change something as deeply personal as communication style when its apparently done so well for him is naive.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

He is not a politician. He's a businessman.

Folks were tired of politicians (AKA "Smiley Gladhands") lying and double speaking, using their dog whistle politics in purely weaponized form.....

Im not totally comfortable with him as POTUS. But I at least get the "why's" behind how he ended up there. And the whole point was, he isn't a politician, and won't sound like one. To think he'll change something as deeply personal as communication style when its apparently done so well for him is naive.

Bingo. I agree.

He's a businessman. Demonstrated nothing but marketing ploys and slogan fuelled jingoism. I totally agree that that is a massive reason behind this election but I think it's dangerous. He needs to learn very quickly that it's no longer his personal bank account which dictates what he can say or do but the electorate- I just don't believe he has any interest but profit, employment is secondary and necessary for what he sees as a production workforce without the consideration of technology.

But more than that, people may not trust slick, polished politicians (who could?) but they are being replaced by slick, self- serving business corporatists- the people that many were angry about having too much influence over politicians! Now they've cut out politics altogether!

Again, if people don't trust politicians surely they at least accept the institutions they have been educated at? Even if someone doesn't like Obama I can at least be confident that he has a very good grasp of political theory, of history, of geography, Western philosophy etc. Things which even if sneered at, are generally seen as important (If anyone sees civilisation as a consistent accumulation of knowledge and information then this must be treated with respect). Despite Trump having "All the best words" he has demonstrated a consistent lack of political knowledge, of understanding what basic terms mean. That scares me.

He has gotten away with this through not being properly challenged. Properly questioned on "How will you do this?", "Why?", "What does that actually mean? Practically?"

That is why I have such a problem with his refusing to answer a question. It is how he won the election- not answering questions and then not being forced to do so when he uses genericisms and benign slogans ("It'll be the best", "Make America Great Again!", "I'll be the greatest") to wriggle out of a real answer- an answer like a politician must give, and it must be demanded of them.

Sorry to go on a bit, but I hope I gave a decent reason why I don't think it's okay, even if it seemed fine at first look.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join