It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hope he manages to stay human open and forthright but alas after seeing how Obama aged rapidly after a few years in the job, I kinda doubt it. A couple of years and he will be toe-ing the elite party line like a good puppet

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I nearly pissed myself after that sound bite.

That said, he covered a lot of topics during the interaction and made some remarkable statements that I hope don't get shadowed by this comment.

He appears to be taking this president business quite seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Bitch smacking CNN in 1st presser....priceless. My wife loves CNN & I love FOX, but ever since her side lost the election, neither of us get to watch our news....unless the others not home. It's been Lib-tard central around here since the election. Wife is coming apart at her seams, say's Trumps gonna kill us all, ruin the SCOTUS, end abortion, etc, etc etc. It's just gonna get worse for me the longer into the 4 years we go. Anybody need a very skilled electrician/handyman??

My kid came home from High School hating Trump.

It's been fun.

What is wrong with these School Teachers ?

Are all of them liberal ?

To quote Ben Shapiro (..again) :

"You could navigate your ENTIRE academic career and NEVER have a conservative teacher."

That's a major problem. Schools, especially colleges, are being used as factories to turn out 'lib-bots'.

They don't call it liberal arts for nothing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
I have to admit. I haven't seen a President be so... Human and right at the same time.

Hmm. Interesting.

Unless its all a deceptive facade... Hmmm

What a damn good one if it is! The best I've seen. Definitely a "hm" moment. To the point of thinking this guy is simply genuine.

Maybe it is all a big conspiracy.. Maybe the tptb needed a new figure to control the masses as they are slowly their grip..

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I hope he manages to stay human open and forthright but alas after seeing how Obama aged rapidly after a few years in the job, I kinda doubt it. A couple of years and he will be toe-ing the elite party line like a good puppet

I don't think so.

Trump has already had to deal with nonstop controversy, non stop lawsuits, nonstop hate. I think unless he accidentally destroys the U.S., he'll come out on the other side fresh as today, barring natural health problems.

Presidents go grey because of their lies and secrets just as much as because of the hate and hard decisions.

I know because my greyness started early because of my mistakes - not only because of what people did to me. Stress free of guilt is infinitely easier to endure.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The media was under the impression that they were untouchable, that they could say anything and get away with it.

Well, they just got a wake-up call, the media may actually have to work for a living now.

Man............you got that one right.

The bottom line now is that these outlets aren't even credible news organizations anymore. They're done!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It would have been interesting to find out what question they wanted to ask, but like a pro, he called them out.

He wasn't very happy with the BBC either and I was watching the press conference on the BBC. When they returned to the studio they claimed that he has shot himself in the foot and were very dismissive of him, surprisingly.

Still and all, he isn't helping himself in the long run. What people want to know is if the Moscow and St Petersburgh incidents happened or not, and if American imtelligence has briefed him on it. A shouting match is no help.

I didn't see it as a shouting match, I seen it as a complete rejection of an overtly biased news organization hellbent on destroying one man with anything they can find, whether unconfirmed/unsubstantiated or not. Zero journalistic credibility.

Look, I can't make any judgement on this and neither can you. But it is necessary to understand Trump's false premise about fake news especially in this case this is a private intel report gathered by and ex MI5 operative from operatives on the ground/AKA spies. The two relevant pages will contain that information. If the contacts are known to say, British intelligence, its prety likely that American intelligence will know of them as well, and therefore they need to take it seriously for that reason. It's not hard to know though that TV stations have actually been sitting on the report for some time while it made the rounds in Washington, and we are now told that the report was given to Trump and President Obama last week...and that Washington officials knew about that too. So would you rather the TV stations continue to be quiet on it now. So Trump shouting fake news, when he knew it was going to come out is a bit childlike, but it's also very suspicious while he continues to court Putin almost as if he has to.
Don't forget in the runup to the election he called on the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's election set-up, that was childlike, and illogical too. Calling everything fake and people failures ad nauseum is fast becoming passe.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

So, your wife... shes single then?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I saw the same petulant child at the podium that I've seen throughout his entire campaign. Dodging. Dismissive. Arrogant. Acting like the big kid at school that just feels that mindless-might is right. Still stunned that the minority elected this fool.

Technically, he won the majority/popular electoral vote and its all legal baby!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There is so much wrong in there I'm not even going to attempt to debate it with you. I don't need to, most people are now able to separate falsehoods, fabrications and propaganda from actual facts and verifiable information independently. Most people.

It is what it is, or in your case based on perspective whatever you choose to believe. I can respect that.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I saw the same petulant child at the podium that I've seen throughout his entire campaign. Dodging. Dismissive. Arrogant. Acting like the big kid at school that just feels that mindless-might is right. Still stunned that the minority elected this fool.

Good point.

Hillary and the DNC were graceful about strong arming Bernie out, their collusion with CNN through the whole election, including proping up this "fool" for Hillary to easily "beat".

And we still have the little cry babies who act like the DNC didn't completely undermine and manipulate this election. But since they lost they're the victim? How precious.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is a very good possibility that she will be in the future. After she kills me.a reply to: Butterfinger

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Don't forget in the runup to the election he called on the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's election set-up, that was childlike, and illogical too. Calling everything fake and people failures ad nauseum is fast becoming passe.

As long as you don't forget the DNC actually got caught manipulating ever aspect of the election, with collusion from CNN otherwise known as the "Free press".

The difference is one side has allegations and the other is fact. The fact being the DNC has no respect for democracy and entitled a corrupt woman to lose their ticket.

What a gift they gave us.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This was Epic and I loved every moment of it. This IS MY PRESIDENT and I'm literally proud of it.

Tell it how it is, time to clean house.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He bloviated, rambled and then insulted a major news organisation. Oh, and he claimed that his kids will be running his business assets and he will have nothing to do with it at all, honest.
That was not the performance of a President-Elect. That was the performance of a child. If Obama had done even half of that he would have been decried by everyone. Trump hasn't even gotten his tiny hands on the real levers of power yet. Yup, I'm terrified.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This was Epic and I loved every moment of it. This IS MY PRESIDENT and I'm literally proud of it.

Tell it how it is, time to clean house.

Our Government needs to put America First.

Every single deal America does we take it in the shorts.

We give away the Farm. We give away all of our jobs.

Worst of all...We give friggin millions to people that hate our guts.

We are financing our own demise in Iran. They hate us.

I'm not not saying stop helping my fellow Americans.

I'm saying quit giving a penny to people swearing to kill us.

We could double our help to Vets and others in a rough patch.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

When was the last time a President did what we have all wanted to do for a long time? That single, balls to the wall, comment is the kind of thing I have been dreaming of since I first became aware of politics. I honestly didn't think I would like Trump as much as I do right now.

You go Donald, lol.

Comedy gold!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So much gold at this press conference.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
He bloviated, rambled and then insulted a major news organisation. Oh, and he claimed that his kids will be running his business assets and he will have nothing to do with it at all, honest.
That was not the performance of a President-Elect. That was the performance of a child. If Obama had done even half of that he would have been decried by everyone. Trump hasn't even gotten his tiny hands on the real levers of power yet. Yup, I'm terrified.

Trump has had his hands on the power of money longer than most in government have had their hands on the power of law.

Money is more powerful than law in this silly world.

The man acts like he's used to this already, and I'm starting to believe that he is.

Some of us might have handled that reporter the same way, but other presidents or politicians? I haven't seen it with my own eyes before.

I admit to being somewhat anxious concerning what may come, but the real child in this situation was that overbearing journalist. The man said No, stated his reason why, and proceeded to give another journalist an opportunity.

I'm not sure how that's childish. Most others would have actually been childish, focused completely on that journalist, and accidentally given something up that they could really highlight or complain about.

He didn't.

Masterful actually.

And who cares about the prestige of an organization? If the representative of an organization is acting a fool, that's gonna hurt that organization worse than if he's ignored by Trump. A chess player would have stayed quiet and observed for minutia to fit their narrative, seeing as how that is the intent of that organization at any rate.

The child, and loser, is CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So much gold at this press conference.

The President owes me a root beer. Mine is all over my keyboard.

I seriously can't stop laughing...its just too funny to see someone get their well deserved comeuppance.

edit on 2017/1/11 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join