It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Indigo5

You are missing what I am saying. It doesn't archive the links. If there is a link, it refers to the LIVE SITE if the article still exists. Otherwise it shows as a dead link. Are you new to the way back machine?

Go to your original Wayback article (I did)

Go to the hyperlink you cite (as I did)

Click on it in the wayback machine article.

It DOES NOT REFER to A "LIVE SITE"...It referes to an ARCHIVED ARTICLE.

Specifically THIS ONE...again..quote me and cut and past it..

web.archive.org...://money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/media/buzzfeed-trump-report/

This is simple click through...Go to the waybackmachine article you first linked to..

Click that hyperlink...where does it lead? A live article or an archived one?

CNN NEVER LINKED TO BUZZFEED DOC.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You are missing what I am saying. It doesn't archive the links. If there is a link, it refers to the LIVE SITE if the article still exists. Otherwise it shows as a dead link. Are you new to the way back machine?

Again, the video with Cooper says it all. Conway continues throughout the entire interview to say their current, updated article links directly to buzzfeed. He is never able to tell her that isn't true. His producers have 25 minutes to find out if it is true or not and he avoids the comment each time she brings it up after the initial dialog.

Pointless arguing with him. I did tell you that he would ignore the actual fact of the link directly to Buzzfeeds twitter statement and naming Buzzfeed in the article. He wants to draw you into a specific point whilst ignoring everything else that shows CNN were leading readers to Buzzfeed. He's just dishonest in every way, but it is a common tactic of liberal disinformation agents.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You still don't get it. It refers to the live site for the link. It then updates the link to show the most current article in the wayback machine. You then have the option to view snapshots of the article. It is pulling the link data FROM THE LIVE SITE. They use Java to do this. If you scroll over the hyperlink you can actually see it building the link for you in the information bar. Again, time stamps. Is it linking to an article in the future because it knew it was coming?

Again, the video says it all. Conway consistently points out to Cooper that they were linking directly to buzzfeed.

Edit: I also think it's funny that they are trying to loophole out of the headline as well. "Well, we didn't say briefed, we said he was presented with". Presenting him with documents would be BRIEFING HIM...
edit on 13-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You still don't get it. It refers to the live site for the link. It then updates the link to show the most current article in the wayback machine. You then have the option to view snapshots of the article. It is pulling the link data FROM THE LIVE SITE. Again, time stamps. Is it linking to an article in the future because it knew it was coming?

Again, the video says it all. Conway consistently points out to Cooper that they were linking directly to buzzfeed.

Edit: I also think it's funny that they are trying to loophole out of the headline as well. "Well, we didn't say briefed, we said he was presented with". Presenting him with documents would be BRIEFING HIM...

You are Aping Conways debunked claim and tactic..

See the Blaze:
www.theblaze.com...

EVEN CONWAY BACKED OFF THE CLAIM...Here from the Blaze linked to above:

but her claim that they link to the Buzzfeed story is false since it goes to a CNN-Money article instead. In the face of Sciutto’s retort, Conway moved the goalposts:

Your whole debunked claim is outlined there and doubly debunked as Conway isn't even defending it anymore...she moved the goalposts..

INSTEAD OF CLAIMING THEY LINKED TO IT...NOW PROVEN FAKE PROPAGANDA...SHE NOW SAYS

Fact, @JimSciutto @DylanByers @AC360 linked article says "BuzzFeed" 15x, "BuzzFeed and Trump Memos" so that ppl search & find 35-page memo

So now it is that they mention it on various cnn articles for people to search and find..

She lied...You aped it...the wayback machine doesn't show what you claim it does.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Why are you ignoring the time stamps?

Version of article (linked above) that first references buzzfeed with a hyperlink time stamp:

Updated 8:43 AM ET, Wed January 11, 2017

The original CNN Money story time stamp from the oldest snapshot in the wayback:

January 11, 2017: 4:21 PM ET

Conway's interview? Jan 11, 2017 ~3:30 PM ET...(Trying to find an exact time)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The "first" wayback article isn't the original, it shows it had been edited prior.

Too many people saw the first one with the link to buzzfeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why are you ignoring the time stamps?

My newsfeed on my phone buzzed right when CNN broke the story..

I clicked everything I could then..no buzzfeed docs..no buzzfeed links.

That is just reality..and the wayback links you provided don't show different.

When these claims surfaced a couple days ago..I scoped Wayback to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

You presented the wayback as damning evidence when the hyperlink didn't go to what you claimed it did.

EVEN KELLY ANNE CONWAY..is backing off the false claim..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "first" wayback article isn't the original, it shows it had been edited prior.

Too many people saw the first one with the link to buzzfeed.

I KNOW that that first link was to Buzzfeed as I clicked it, but it was changed pretty quickly. Regardless of that link, CNN were and are actively promoting and also linking to Buzzfeed. We KNOW that for a fact as Buzzfeed are mentioned in the article and the link to Buzzfeeds twitter announcement is STILL in the article.

All this nonsense deflection by our resident fake news peddler is because the liberal CNN have been set in stone as FAKE NEWS.
edit on 13/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So yet again you ignore the time stamps...The original story, which would have buzzed your phone, did not contain ANY reference to buzzfeed. I showed you, using the wayback, that the article was UPDATED to reference buzzfeed, with a link, at 8:43 AM on Jan 11, 2017.

The CNN Money article did NOT show up until Jan 11, 2017 at 4:21 PM.

The Wayback machine does not save hyperlink information, it doesn't cache it. It pulls from the LIVE site when someone goes to use a hyperlink and uses java to convert it to a wayback link of the most recent cached article it is going to. They explain this in their FAQ. This can be confirmed simply by looking at the images on the article. If you notice, they match the live site even though some of them originated on the 12th or even today.

You would not get updates on your phone for an old article that has been updated, only when it was first reported as breaking news. That's actually how I got it as well, because we both probably use the CNN app.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The canary in the coal mine is the gagging / undermining of the media and news-reporting -- see: Turkey post "coup".

"T®ump" is pied pipering in an era of Twilight Zone reality, where only "news" that one wants to be real, is real. It's how they dehumanised the Jews in Nazi Germany, so as to make them easy for Germans to extinguish -- by creating lies, innuendo and fake news regarding said denomination of people.

edit on 13-1-2017 by TroliusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I have no idea but am willing to be enlightened if for nothing more than a good chuckle

If you could post a screenshot or short video of said gestures with an explanation of what were looking at Id appreciate it, Im open to the possibility your correct but at this stage youll have to forgive my skepticism

First you have to understand the Jesuit branch of the illuminati. These are the false flaggers. Alex Jones is one. These are the ones who are really hiding in plain sight, and saying things that are the opposite of what they live with. I thought he was going to sve us from the globalists, but I know now we are doomed, it wouldn't have mattered who won, our future is doomed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

I have no idea but am willing to be enlightened if for nothing more than a good chuckle

If you could post a screenshot or short video of said gestures with an explanation of what were looking at Id appreciate it, Im open to the possibility your correct but at this stage youll have to forgive my skepticism

First you have to understand the Jesuit branch of the illuminati. These are the false flaggers. Alex Jones is one. These are the ones who are really hiding in plain sight, and saying things that are the opposite of what they live with. I thought he was going to sve us from the globalists, but I know now we are doomed, it wouldn't have mattered who won, our future is doomed.

This Illuminati hand signal thing goes deeper than we thought:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UFOdanger

This Illuminati hand signal thing goes deeper than we thought:

Holy Moly! Does this mean Trump is an ancient Asian God?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DBCowboy

Eh, its all fun and games when you happen to agree with the person shutting down the press.

What happens when its something you disagree with? This is the crux of the issue.

If you can't recognize the bias between the treatment Obama (even Hillary) and Trump received, then I have no more words for you.

Seriously?!? I am not a fan of any of the above but when(at the time) a presidential candidate makes what seem to be extremely inflammatory remarks, ie the Mexican rapists and drug dealers (some are good people... I assume), ban all Muslims, "tighten up the libel laws", and on and on and on. This isn't even mentioning that he was at one point a self proclaimed Democrat in favor of a single payer health care system! This guy has flipped and flopped more than a fish out of water.

As to the above; the responses I've heard from people so far range from the Make has taken his words out of context to be had to be a Dem and support those ideas for the sake of his business. The most important thing this clown has going for him is that his supporters are fiercely loyal. I've never seen so much cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias. The guy could literally gun someone down on fifth avenue in broad daylight and he'd likely not loose any supporters. He is a master at manipulation. He has been very successful with regard to steering the media but he has been equally, if not more successful at manipulating his diehards. The man can literally talk out of both sides of his mouth and his base just seems to be A-OK with it. For months he vehemently denied Russian interference in the election (rightly or wrongly, I'm not making a judgement call in this thread) and all of the sudden after being briefed he does a total 180 and says that he now thinks that it was in fact the Russians! WTF!?! This lunatic has no consistency! This is also something that is historically true!

I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised if at least some of what is contained in the leaked dossier is accurate. Especially the GS stuff. The guy is clearly very narcissistic and egotistical. He seems to get off on control and power, which would be very fitting with regard to the Moscow Ritz-Carlton story. For the life of me I can't understand how a fairly sizeable, influencial and vocal part of his own(new) party has quite loudly and publicly opposed him and yet again his diehards just don't gaf. We are certainly living in interesting times. I, like many of the Donald's supporters, have quite a difference of opinion with the Washington establishment and elite. Having mentioned that I personally cannot support someone who appears to be a narcissist and egomaniac just to give the finger to the establishment. The guy is packing his cabinet with billionaires. Does anybody really think these people are going to be looking out for the middle class and main Street America?

But as our new Messiah said; I might like to you but I'll never lie to jacomo.

PS - I'd be equally pissed if Billary won. All we had this cycle, like many in the past, were two bad choices. At least the pantsuit demon may have been predictable. The sad thing is that it's been a very very long time since two extremely abhorrent choices were presented to the public...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Banning Muslim immigrants (for now) isn't a bad idea. I love how liberals always speak of Muslim terrorists "well he was an American citizen born here in the USA!" Well, how do you think he was born in this country? Because we allowed Muslim immigrants, especially "refugees". Also limiting Immigrants from south of the border isn't a bad thing. Liberals always say, well look at the good Mexican immigrants do, ok, look at the harm they cause as well. Liberals only see the "white", they never see the "black". Drug dealers, gang members, cartel members, just because they are Mexican doesn't mean they should be allowed in this country. These are the people Trump mostly wants to deport, not the average apple picker. Democrats are never smart enough to differentiate between the good and the bad. It's all or nothing with them, every Muslim can come in, every Mexican can come in, if you don't agree you are a racist bigot!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's a great analysis.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Banning Muslim immigrants (for now) isn't a bad idea. I love how liberals always speak of Muslim terrorists "well he was an American citizen born here in the USA!" Well, how do you think he was born in this country? Because we allowed Muslim immigrants, especially "refugees". Also limiting Immigrants from south of the border isn't a bad thing. Liberals always say, well look at the good Mexican immigrants do, ok, look at the harm they cause as well. Liberals only see the "white", they never see the "black". Drug dealers, gang members, cartel members, just because they are Mexican doesn't mean they should be allowed in this country. These are the people Trump mostly wants to deport, not the average apple picker. Democrats are never smart enough to differentiate between the good and the bad. It's all or nothing with them, every Muslim can come in, every Mexican can come in, if you don't agree you are a racist bigot!

I have a hard time believing anyone has ever accused you of being a racist. You seem like a true post-racial pioneer!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Comey personally told Trump their was intelligence that the Russians might have compromise him.

"Yes, Mr. President-Elect, it originated at 4Chan. I never thought for a moment that it was true, but it's been making the rounds so given the sensitive nature of the allegations, we felt that it was incumbent upon us to include it, and leak through CNN that we've included it."

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TroliusMaximus

No, Pissagate was a proven hoax.

As is the idea that Russia "hacked the election".

That's the alternative reality and parallel universe.

Trump was right to call them on the carpet as "fake news".

And most of us know the score, except for those who watch CNN or who have a strong bias and who'll believe anything they hear even if it turns out to have been something cooked up by a mischievous 4Chan user.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TroliusMaximus

i suspect we have been pied-pipered into that twilight zone reality long time ago with so many pipes playing it´s a cacophony.
trump will probably be just another puppet-piper in the hands of the cacophonous kakistocracy.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join