It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Trump is such a thin skinned whiny little b***h. Take it like "an adult" dipsh*t...
Every time somebody treads on his fragile little ego he wants to take his toys and go home...what a moron. Plays whack-a-mole...Putin is having a good laugh at our expense. Not a fan of H...but damned, at least she didn't want to have sex with Vlad while dissing our own intelligence services. Hopefully Mattis will slap some maturity into his a**. What his father should have done rather than sending him off to terrorize somebody else. Didn't work out very well.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77
I will admit I havenot seen his passprt.

Cohen said in an interview last night he will not show it publicly because idenity theft type things.

But apparently he has shown relevant people, and even CNN admitted he wasn't in Prague it was a different Micheal Cohen.

If he is lying, surely it would have been easy for anyone to prove and it would have came out, and certainly CNN wouldn't have admitted he wasn't there.

There are also reports that there are many witnesses that saw him at his kids ball game in California at the time in question.

It seems just about everyone is admitting this part is false.

In fact, just about every EVEN CNN AND BUZZFEED!!!, are admitting that nothing in the document can be confirmed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
This is exactly why the next four years are going to be a disaster. The guy is the biggest baby to ever win the Presidency.

I'll add that it was apparently okay that Faux News spent the last eight years throwing out any Obama news story they could dream up, but suddenly it's not okay.

Who's torturing that poor kid in your avatar? Tend to her before giving Trump advice.. please!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Don't think they're shaking hands...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: markymint

Alright, we get it. Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are fake news.

Now, can the Trump supporter list all the credible news sources, since all of American news is fake news?

List them so I can make sure I check them before I check these three obviously fake news.

Or, are they only fake news because they are critical of Donal Trump?

All of the MSM umbrella is fake. Fox right now is just the controlled opposition as a attempt to keep it credible. It failed hard because it was far from enough compared to the next level bull#.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Jan 2017 12:58:16 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: markymint

Alright, we get it. Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are fake news.

Now, can the Trump supporter list all the credible news sources, since all of American news is fake news?

List them so I can make sure I check them before I check these three obviously fake news.

Or, are they only fake news because they are critical of Donal Trump?

All of the MSM unbrella is fake. Fox right now is just the controlled opposition as a attempt to keep it credible. It failed hard because it was far from enough compared to the next level bull#.

I don't think this is true. If it were true, the MSM would have run with this outrageous report back in October. The MSM had it, and they did not release it (despite the fact that they would have loved to) because they could not verify it.

That says to me that the MSM has more credibility than many want to admit.

CNN, however, stepped in it here, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Thread Title: Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news priceless

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

Fake news is legitimately fake news. Not biased news. Not fast loose hard biased twisting of facts smothered under opinions.

There was a 'Boston Tribune' article about how a store owner and an employee in Florida shot 20 looters in the immediate aftermath of the hurricane in Florida. That never happened. There is no such thing as the Boston Tribune. There are other examples of wholly fabricated stories that circulated and qualify as fake news.

Any other use of the term is just an attempt to undermine an opposing source.

edit on 12-1-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: thread title

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They could but then again the respectability and honesty factor is already gone, people will forever remember now that big media outlets are nothing but propagandist of fake news.

Never to be taken seriously ever again.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It is just months ago that Fox suddenly came out and said they decided to go right. Just like that and for no apparent reason in the midst of the election.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

It is just months ago that Fox suddenly came out and said they decided to go right. Just like that and for no apparent reason in the midst of the election.

And?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I gave you the star because that's funny.

But I don't think CNN was trying to destroy Trump. I just think they're looking for ratings and don't particularly care if they cause damage to him in the process. CNN is biased (like most news organizations -- and most people for that matter) and they definitely play favorites. For example, I do not believe they would have referenced this document if it had been about Hillary rather than Trump.

But to me, this is just the result of what happens when ethics goes out the window in favor of the almighty dollar. CNN's ratings already suck as it is. I can't see this helping long term.
edit on Thu Jan 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Speaking of ethics and the almighty dollar...
Trump could clear up a lot of the speculation about his business ties with Russia (probably China too) if he actually did something ethical and released his tax returns.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Speaking of ethics and the almighty dollar...
Trump could clear up a lot of the speculation about his business ties with Russia (probably China too) if he actually did something ethical and released his tax returns.

You'll get no argument from me on that point.

On the one hand, I feel like if we as a society feel strongly about this, we should codify the requirement to release tax returns into law.

On the other hand, releasing one's tax returns is certainly a longstanding tradition, and especially in Trump's case, there's no doubt he could remove a lot of doubt by releasing his returns.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
CNN DEFINITELY stepped in it...and then scrapped their shoes off on the entire Progressive agenda!

The MSM narrative for the past couple of days and today...was supposed to be:

1.) "Boo Hoo...what a great farewell speech Obama gave...BEST Prez EVER!"

2.) "I like the cut of that Cory Booker's jib at the hearings--I could see him as the NEXT Obama!"

3.) "WOW...Trump loves Golden Showers!"

By Trump brilliantly schlonging CNN in front of the world...CNN and the MSM's attempts at damage control have overshadowed ALL of the above.

Master Stroke!
edit on 12-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Funny, I didn't see any of that 'narrative' on the Fox news feed. I suppose they're not MSM, though, right? Fair and balanced?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Exactly. Thank you.
...even FOX has been talking nonstop about how CNN got screwed too!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump is going to screw over the entire country, but I'll confess I don't mind if he starts with CNN. They did have it coming.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Indigo5

Its all over the news. They were discussing immediately after the presser. I think i was watching it on NBC, iirc.

Essentially, they are saying the leaked document was prepared in case they needed to make Trump understand what they were referring to with "fake news", so he'd know the kind of stuff circulating out there.

Then, after doing this enormously honorable thing for him (which they never showed him), they leaked it to hte press.

CNN stuck a fork in themselves. They are done as a news organization. TBH, if i were Trump, i'd pull their credentials at the WH.

Your post is full of inaccuracies. I don't know you to BS often, so I assume you just have it wrong.

The Dossier was sent to FBI et al in October.
It was also sent to Multiple media outlets shortly there after.
Media outlets did not run it because they could not verify it.
The MI6 agent and his intelligence firm are now known...and yes they have done credible work for the intelligence community in the past.

So no...It wasn't provided as an example of "Fake News"..

No...the intelligence community did not leak the Dossier to the press.

It was reported yesterday that the intelligence services included it as an example of fake news BS.

By who? do you ever provide links for your claims?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will admit I havenot seen his passprt.

Cohen said in an interview last night he will not show it publicly because idenity theft type things.

But apparently he has shown relevant people, and even CNN admitted he wasn't in Prague it was a different Micheal Cohen.

CNN said an intelligence source told them that?
Is CNN fake news or not?
Is their source wrong about things or not?

There are also reports that there are many witnesses that saw him at his kids ball game in California at the time in question.

The report cited "sometime in August" as best I remember, so him explaining he went to kids BB game in LA then? Not sure why people think there is a specific date.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join