It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Haha, do enjoy a good Trump exposé! Today CNN, tomorrow Area 51?

At least he notes alternative thinking. Not condescend it like O-bye-bye-ma.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Alright, we get it. Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are fake news.

Now, can the Trump supporter list all the credible news sources, since all of American news is fake news?

List them so I can make sure I check them before I check these three obviously fake news.

Or, are they only fake news because they are critical of Donal Trump?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It has been a really long time since I've seen a president with a backbone. I am praying that he continues to fulfill what he promised. Only time will tell, but so far it has been really interesting. Love it!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here is Mark Dice's summary...

He makes a good point - if McCain was handed this document after the election, why would he not also give the document to Donald Trump as a heads up of Clinton OPPO research floating around?

McCain has been somewhat exposed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's Donald Trump against the world !

Somebody get a force-field on him!

----

Seems like one of the first presidents who give speeches from his mind and not prepared written speeches.

Really hope he is the real deal with good intentions.

edit on 12-1-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Now, can the Trump supporter list all the credible news sources, since all of American news is fake news?

List them so I can make sure I check them before I check these three obviously fake news.

Allow me to help you.

If it fits the narrative: it's genuine news.
If it goes against the narrative: it's fake news.

Hope that clarifies.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: a reply to: FelisOrion

FelisOrion

It's easy..

For example on Lou Dobbs which was on Fox, they were taking about many positive things about Donald Trump, which might be counter to what you usually see on Fox.

I guess it depends on which shows/segments and who is producing them.

Cannot attribute any one news outlet to Fake News.. can only say it's fake on a report-by-report basis.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Watching CNN this morning, they are literally obsessed with Trump, it's as if there is nothing else going on in the world worthy of coverage. Large panel more opinion and spin than substance.

It's somewhat entertaining and kinda comical.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"Urine Stream Media"

That would almost be funny if it weren't so sadly true.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Calling me a "petulant spoiled brat" seems a bit gratuitous (double posting it makes it border on ridiculously so)...Nevertheless, it helps me understand your mindset much better. Disappointing.

BTW...If you aren't able to back up your initial statement about Hillary Clinton...after asking me if there was anything else I wanted to know from you...it's no skin off my back.

edit on 12-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

CNN Reporting that Trump was briefed with a two page synopsis indicating that there was material being reviewed claiming the Russians had compromised him? (REAL NEWS)

Buzzfeed publishing that Dossier by a former MI6 Officer and explaining it is "unsubstantiated" (aka. has not been confirmed with supporting evidence) REAL NEWS

CNN (whilst still refusing to link to or publish the Dossier) announces that one intelligence of the items listed for further investigation in the Dossier released by another news organization is not accurate according to Intelligence Community sources (Trumps Lawyer Cohen never visited Prague) REAL NEWS

Trump in the press conference attacking CNN for releasing the Dossier? FAKE NEWS
Trumpites claiming CNN posted the Dossier? FAKE NEWS
Trumpites claiming CNN linked to the Dossier? FAKE NEWS
Trumpites claiming the Dossier originated with some poster on 4Chan? FAKE NEWS
Trump and Trumpites claiming the Dossier came from or was leaked by the intelligence community? FAKE NEWS

Trump REFUSING to answer this question and then abruptly ending his press conference???
QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President-elect, can you stand here today, once and for all and say that no one connected to you or your campaign had any contact with Russia leading up to or during the presidential campaign?
REAL NEWS

Trumpites claiming for months that it was not Russia that hacked into Political Parties and State Voter Rolls etc.?
FAKE NEWS - Trump said yesterday it was the Russians.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

As you are the chief peddler of Fake News on ATS, I am not surprised you are hanging on to it.
I must admit though, you have been so humiliated with your recent failures, I would have thought you'd be in hiding for a while, so kudos for facing up to your shame and not hiding.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Watching CNN this morning, they are literally obsessed with Trump, it's as if there is nothing else going on in the world worthy of coverage. Large panel more opinion and spin than substance.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've criticized Trump routinely. And I'm even on record on these forums claiming that while MSM outlets like CNN are routinely guilty of bias, they are seldom guilty of outright fake news.

But, as I've said once previously, I loved the way Trump handled these CNN guys. They were in fact guilty of spreading the worst kind of rumor, innuendo, and poorly vetted nonsense, undoubtedly in an attempt to drive up ratings and attract viewers to their coverage of the pending Trump press conference.

Trump called them out. Good on Trump.

If only Obama had done that more with regard to the right wing Propaganda machine, maybe fake news wouldn't be the "big story" it has become.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

As you are the chief peddler of Fake News on ATS, I am not surprised you are hanging on to it.

Predictable projection.

And noted that personal attacks were all you had left in response to me debunking your BS.

Tell me again about the virtues of Tyranny and how Trump will round up his opposition...how States Rights is nonsense and Federal law reigns supreme..all from your basement in the UK...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

What I gather from that picture is that liberal media is a vampire hunter who got into a fight with Dracula while drinking coffee and building building a house?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

But, as I've said once previously, I loved the way Trump handled these CNN guys. They were in fact guilty of spreading the worst kind of rumor, innuendo, and poorly vetted nonsense

What about their reporting on this was not accurate?

From Trump all the way through his minions and right wing outlets...the RESPONSE to their reporting involved outright fake claims and now thoroughly debunked crap..like the claim they published or linked to the Dossier when in fact they took great pains to not publish or even publicize it. THAT was Buzzfeed.

It was also wildly dishonest for Trump to attack CNN as fake news, inferring they published the Dossier (when they didn't) and actually say "it's now been reported that my lawyer was never in Prague" in support of his argument that CNN was fake News...When...for effs sake..it was CNN who reported Cohen was not in Prague AND they never published the Dossier.

I do see lies and propaganda in this scenario...but it is all emanating from the right.

Buzzfeed is still 1000X times better than the most legitimate of the right wing echo-chamber.
If Fox had a similar doc on Hillary they would not have shouted "Unverified" and "unsubstantiated" in their reporting..

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

Predictable projection.

And noted that personal attacks were all you had left in response to me debunking your BS.

Tell me again about the virtues of Tyranny and how Trump will round up his opposition...how States Rights is nonsense and Federal law reigns supreme..all from your basement in the UK...

You've become such a joke with all the fake news you peddle that laughing at you seems the most appropriate response.
How is the electric grid? - do you still have power over there in the US...?

edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

What I gather from that picture is that liberal media is a vampire hunter who got into a fight with Dracula while drinking coffee and building building a house?

Studies have shown that we are visual animals first.

People are apt to believe stuff they see represented in graphics vs. think.

Thus the rage of using imagery and memes this past cycle.

The image you responded to was a fail, but some of them are well designed to make people believe something without thinking.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

But, as I've said once previously, I loved the way Trump handled these CNN guys. They were in fact guilty of spreading the worst kind of rumor, innuendo, and poorly vetted nonsense

Buzzfeed is still 1000X times better than the most legitimate of the right wing echo-chamber.

I see you have not lost your sense of perspective
...you are not helping yourself build back up any credibility after your recent "car crash" fake news events.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join