It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Trump's latest tweet

We had a great News Conference at Trump Tower today. A couple of FAKE NEWS organizations were there but the people truly get what's going on

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
idk. you tell me www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: synthetichuman
Yeah that was awesome. This is going to be an entertaining 8 years.

He only needs 4 years, Americans are going to be so tired of winning he won't need or want another term.

Straight up...having been around here for a while...

It's going to be pain...and most so for the people that voted for him..followed by silence here on ATS by the cheerleaders of this # Show.

It's just the way it works..Nose to spite the face and all that..they would rather "feel good" for a moment than succeed.

Everybody should mark economic indicators on inauguration day..so we can revisit the topic in 12 months.

So for Obama, all economic numbers early that were negative were because of Bush, but for Trump if their are negative economic numbers it because of him not Obama.

Just trying to keep up here.

TREND...

Trump is going to "Magnificently" "Hugely" "So much!!" improve these numbers...right???

Not REVERSE THEM?...Cuz that is what I see happening short and long term under Trump Policies...

Curse my computer illiteracy I can't figure out how to posts images.

Maybe someone will go to this link and post the graph.

But here is a graph for people not in the labor force.

data.bls.gov...

Oh look, it keeps going up!

You are right Obama did a bang up job with the economy.

I wonder what all those Bernie supporters were angry about?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I don't know if it's the right thing. But karma is a bitch and CNN got what they deserved!

One thing it shows is how bold Trump can be. He will say things straight up and not cower away, unlike the Obama administration.

How refreshing is Trump?? This makes me like him even more.

I'm excited our new POTUS has a freaking backbone! It's about time.

After the last 8 years of Barry and his Bullsh!t, I'm stoked!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

LOL

She really roasted Anderson.

Time for dinner !!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I seen the video and I applaud the way Trump handle the reporter and how it call CNN fake news site.

CNN is going down big time, this public show by the President elect of contempt for their news Reporters is going to bring CNN down if they are no longer considered a respectable source of news.

The CEOs most be craping on their pants due to how their profits will go down the toilet.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was LITERALLY jumping for joy and skipping around like a little girl when i woke up and found out Trump had won. Not even because im a big fan of Trump.....but because i realized we were not going to war with Russia anytime soon as a result.....and THAT makes me a very happy guy!

as to the OP: I have nothing to add to all the fine responses so far in this MONSTER thread.

I LOVE THIS!

oh...and i havent felt this optimistic about the future of the world and especially the USA for YEARS!!!

Is it just me, or does having Trump as pres make you kinda feel like a kid again?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We know that the media can not get enough of Trump, now that the fake media will not be received with respect and Trump will let them know at every chance is going to drive the reporters crazy, I can not wait to see the exodus of reporters from CNN to other media outlets that will hire them.

This is going to be priceless.
edit on 11-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I like what I see, but he has to hit a different level to make me happy.

I want serious change. Closures of departments, repeal of the Patriot Act, stiff tax on all Chinese imports, End the Fed and install a citizen's trust, etc., etc.

I'm thinking big. I hope he shoots for the moon!

Lord in Heaven please protect this man.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
THE BEST TIMELINE, AM I RIGHT FOLKS?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think he deserves to get a chance to do this once, after all CNN does give him a lot of negative coverage. But repeatedly doing it would be abuse of power.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The media was under the impression that they were untouchable, that they could say anything and get away with it.

Well, they just got a wake-up call, the media may actually have to work for a living now.

Well, they just got a wake-up call, the media may actually have to work for a living now.

An honest living at that

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
TRUMP MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I seen the video and I applaud the way Trump handle the reporter and how it call CNN fake news site.

CNN is going down big time, this public show by the President elect of contempt for their news Reporters is going to bring CNN down if they are no longer considered a respectable source of news.

The CEOs most be craping on their pants due to how their profits will go down the toilet.

CNN may actually benefit, because they will use the publicity/attention to generate more advertising revenue, which is the life-blood of mainstream media.

Donald Trump will take CNN down by enforcing regulations that will cost the network dearly.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Trump on the media. The stories of his threat to the press are greatly exaggerated.

QUESTION: (inaudible) published fake news and all the problems that we’ve seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?

TRUMP: Well, I don’t recommend reforms. I recommend people that are — that have some moral compass.

You know, I’ve been hearing more and more about a thing called fake news and they’re talking about people that go and say all sorts of things. But I will tell you, some of the media outlets that I deal with are fake news more so than anybody. I could name them, but I won’t bother, but you have a few sitting right in front of us. They’re very, very dishonest people, but I think it’s just something we’re going to have to live with. I guess the advantage I have is that I can speak back. When it happens to somebody that doesn’t have this — doesn’t have that kind of a megaphone, they can’t speak back. It’s a very sad thing. I’ve seen people destroyed. I’ve seen people absolutely destroyed. And I think it’s very unfair. So, all I can ask for is honest reporters.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news

What another convenient way to duck a question that makes him uncomfortable!
If labelling everything 'unfair' that doesn't go his spoiled infant way!
You'll be whining about that 'endearing quality' soon enough, when YOUR well thought out and valid question is summarily dismissed as 'fake news' or 'unfair'.
He needs that as a go to, after all, we aren't talking about an intellectual or ethical giant!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

When was the last time Breitbart talked with Obama?

CNN stepped in it deep. They can climb out or drown.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Trump on the media. The stories of his threat to the press are greatly exaggerated.

I know you're not a Trump fan, but I agree with you, a lot of the negative insults being hurled at Trump are greatly exaggerated. Trump speaks in a plain, non-PC manner, which in this culture gets blown out of proportion. If you don't say things 100% according to the PC rule book, then you will be skewered. Trump certainly isn't perfect in his talk, but I'd much rather have someone say what he thinks, than politicians crafting their speeches to be politically correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I know you're not a Trump fan, but I agree with you, a lot of the negative insults being hurled at Trump are greatly exaggerated. Trump speaks in a plain, non-PC manner, which in this culture gets blown out of proportion. If you don't say things 100% according to the PC rule book, then you will be skewered. Trump certainly isn't perfect in his talk, but I'd much rather have someone say what he thinks, than politicians crafting their speeches to be politically correct.

I'm a huge Trump fan. That's no secret.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Bitch smacking CNN in 1st presser....priceless. My wife loves CNN & I love FOX, but ever since her side lost the election, neither of us get to watch our news....unless the others not home. It's been Lib-tard central around here since the election. Wife is coming apart at her seams, say's Trumps gonna kill us all, ruin the SCOTUS, end abortion, etc, etc etc. It's just gonna get worse for me the longer into the 4 years we go. Anybody need a very skilled electrician/handyman??

My little lady and yours seem to be popping their eyes out
of the same pod lately. The run-up from the primaries was no
church picnic either... she was talking about the mask coming
off on 1/20 and the curved horns-- you get the picture.

I think the so-far on this in my memory is from a regular on
the O'Really Factor. I've learned the hard way Bernie the
Younger (Goldberg) is more right than not.. and he said no
news conglomerate has been more about taking down a
president like this since Nixon.
I think Trump's on his toes with them, but they're going
to look for anything and everything they can to discredit his
administration AND him. Just look at what the committees
are doing with his cabinet picks already. They're just about
McCarthy-ing Jeff Sessions and he's cleaner than most. And
the media likes to smash on him like he's a former Grand Poobah.
Maybe you can't fix stupid-- but I hope they lose some ad
revenue in order for sales to wake up, and empty some desks.

PS As far as the handy, I've got a twin 50 (220 single) breaker
from a now-removed hot tub.
I wanna drop two 8/3 runs to the garage door with crowfoots:
and get all 130dB in the subs at 10 meters for Mr. Darth Jones to
"CNN".
It should make the Evil Queen's poison apple blow like a flash-bang.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join