It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kellyanne Conway provides CNN article linking (embedded) to Buzzfeed:
twitter.com...

Yes!!
That is what the original breaking news article on CNN included when it was in an earlier draft of the article.

CNN scrambled to edit and scrub.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That is the same link I gave an hour or more ago. There is no buzzfeed link in it.

That 'since has been published by buzzfeed' links back to the CNNMoney article with kellyann video. As I keep saying.

CNN edited and scrubbed.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Kellyanne Conway provides CNN article linking (embedded) to Buzzfeed:
twitter.com...

Yes!!
That is what the original breaking news article on CNN included when it was in an earlier draft of the article.

The link links back to the 1st Cnn Money article.

106 Flags later.....CNN still did not link to Buzzfeed nor mention the odd details.

Only mentioned the buzzFeed report, like 50 other news outlets.

They linked.

I saw it on the original page.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Everyday people now see what is going on behind the curtain.
The people behind the curtain do not like it and the people who trusted the people behind the curtain don't know what to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wayback captured 21 edits of the article from last night to today.
You can see how the content changed.

Unfortunately - the first time the captured it was already an "Update", so they did not catch the original.
The first capture does discuss the dossier, but does not have a link.
I am fairly certain that Wayback did not capture every edit either (which they usually do not), because I know it changed more times last night than they show.

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

I guess the full link does not work here.
Go to archive.org...
Then enter www.cnn.com...

edit on 1/11/17 by BlueAjah because: link

edit on 1/11/17 by BlueAjah because: link again

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So what that mother jones reported it months ago?

The trouble there is that The FBI were investigating/attempting to investigate Trumps team for Russian involvment, regardless of entrapment etc, but they sat on that after being disallowed to continue without focus.
It didn't stop them though going public with an investigation on 'new' e-mails from Hillary at a very late stage in the election.
I don't care so much about Trump or Hllary, but I do see deferential treatment going on, for whatever reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Right now, 4chan is as credible as CNN.

Can't argue with that, but you did still prove my point.

Side note: more on the story in the OP reported by AMTV. He also links 4chan's hoax.
Donald Trump 'Golden Showers' Fake News CNN

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:13:33 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 21:13:33 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's fake news unless trump says otherwise now?
Sheeple.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Wayback machine links don't work on ATS, all you need to do is post the url as text and then people can copy and paste that in wayback.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong. The correct response is - "Prove they didn't".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong. The correct response is - "Prove they didn't".

My phone buzzed the minute cnn broke the story...No link.

Buzzfeed came later by a couple hours..

Strange you are proudly selling FAKE NEWS and propaganda despite all reality contradicting you.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Wayback captured 21 edits of the article from last night to today.
You can see how the content changed.

Unfortunately - the first time the captured it was already an "Update", so they did not catch the original.

Wayback has their price too.

I bet the original was scrubbed beyond recovery.

They have done this before on occasion.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Another visual ...this one more of an omen..

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The trouble there is that The FBI were investigating/attempting to investigate Trumps team for Russian involvment, regardless of entrapment etc, but they sat on that after being disallowed to continue without focus.
It didn't stop them though going public with an investigation on 'new' e-mails from Hillary at a very late stage in the election.
I don't care so much about Trump or Hllary, but I do see deferential treatment going on, for whatever reason.

Fair question. A couple of thoughts on it.

Comey promised the oversight committee that if new information arose he promised he would reopen the case and let them know. So perhaps he felt obligated to report it.

Secondly perhaps the info was deemed more credible in the Hillary situation. Apparently tons of news organizations had access to this dossier, and not one felt for months that it was worth printing. So perhaps the FBI didn't take it seriously. In fact, we don't know today that the FBI is looking into this. All we know is that some intelligency agency told Obama and Trump this info was out there.

Also, the FBI did admit they were looking into Carter Page, Manafort, and their connections to Russia as early as August, so the narrative of the FBI looking into Trumps teams Russian connections were out there, and blared on the MSM.

But I still see your point.

The last think I will mention is that we are now seeing a different double standard. None of the info about the investigation into Hillary was "leaked" by the FBI, it was all discussed in an open format.

Yet we now have intelligence agencies leaking classified meetings about Trump.

So I don't know why the difference.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Anyone else find it very humorous that he went to Breitbart after he dodged the CNN question and then was given a softball about press reform that has been a Trump talking point for the last year?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"You are fake news!" LOL, one of the best things I've seen in a while. Liberals had me worried with this story yesterday, but with so many details of this dossier being proven false, and none being proven true, I feel much better. Honestly, even if it was true, as long as Trump does the things he promised, I couldn't care less. For the sake of argument let's say he paid hookers to piss where the Obama's have slept, if I could, I would do much worse. I don't care if the president is a good guy, I care only that he helps me, my family and the country, and everything I have seen Trump do since becoming P-E, I agree with. Trump's performance today was masterful.
edit on 11-1-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah that was awesome. This is going to be an entertaining 8 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Anyone else find it very humorous that he went to Breitbart after he dodged the CNN question and then was given a softball about press reform that has been a Trump talking point for the last year?

Yes very humorous indeed.

Funnier yet was he triggered the CNN parrot.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
"You are fake news!" LOL, one of the best things I've seen in a while. Liberals had me worried with this story yesterday, but with so many details of this dossier being proven false, and none being proven true, I feel much better. Honestly, even if it was true, as long as Trump does the things he promised, I couldn't care less. For the sake of argument let's say he paid hookers to piss where the Obama's have slept, if I could, I would do much worse. I don't care if the president is a good guy, I care only that he helps me, my family and the country, and everything I have seen Trump do since becoming P-E, I agree with.

I do think that if Russia and Trump colluded together to win the election, that is a big deal, and I am open to information that would prove that.

Unverified pee stories, not interested in.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The fact that people still see him as more is ridiculous. I think it is because people are now projecting their ideal version of a president on him, even though he may only represent 1% of that ideal president. They are so dismayed with the quality of candidates that they are willing to overlooking the other 99% that is detrimental not only to them, but the American people, all to satisfy that 1%. If that isn't reality bending, I don't know what is.

It's like the abuse victim claiming the abuser has a kind heart, because he buys his friends of round of beer at the bar every friday night, even though after that beer he comes home and beats her senselessly.

It's a sad sight really. I've stopped trying to convince the supporters. Now, I just study them as they are interesting subjects in regard to the denial of reality. I have never seen this much denial of a persons true character, ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join