It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

It kinda is the point. Trump trusts Putin and his intel agency's word over his own government's intel agency's.

BINGO. Windword wins the prize. But few realize it.

link   
a reply to: reldra

nvm
edit on 11-1-2017 by worlds_away because: (no reason given)

link   
CNN: You're attacking us, you're attacking us!

Trump: No, I'm exposing you.

link   
So wait, are people now back to claiming that this entire document did NOT originate with 4Chan? I swear we've been back and forth on this 10 times now. Where the hell did we land?

Last time I checked, the entire damned document appeared to have originated with 4Chan, and it certainly reads like something that group of lunatics would assemble.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Indigo5 is quite right!
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: too many quotes, reply came out blank

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Did the meddle, probably. Just as we do with more elections than they do.

But to continue the narrative they "hacked" the election is just rhetoric and disingenuous.

Hillary dug her own grave by having dirt.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

LOL, we're in denial? You keep getting caught peddling fake news and trying to back it up even when you are caught red handed, and we're in denial? Good one.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It can't have. At least not how they claim, unless it goes back further. 4chan says November 1st but this am on MSNBC Brokaw says he saw the thing in August.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Did the meddle, probably. Just as we do with more elections than they do.

But to continue the narrative they "hacked" the election is just rhetoric and disingenuous.

Hillary dug her own grave by having dirt.

How do you know it is rhetoric?

As I have said before, most countries do it.

When other countries do it it is BAD, and at the very least, unwelcome.

When your country does it, it is not hypocrisy. It is to make the country stronger.

Unless you are pushing for one world government this very minute. If you are, then I am with you and it is indeed hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
So wait, are people now back to claiming that this entire document did NOT originate with 4Chan? I swear we've been back and forth on this 10 times now. Where the hell did we land?

The 4Chan bit was Fake News by trumpites..

WSJ Identifies Author of Trump Dossier As Ex–British Agent Christopher Steele
nymag.com...

Not you personally...but it is strange how so many people here have strong opinions without researching the topic.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It kinda is the point. Trump trusts Putin and his intel agency's word over his own government's intel agency's.

That is his judgement to make and he'll have a better read on it than you for sure. It has no bearing on whether or not the intelligence agencies in the US are dishonest. Of course they are.
I am quite sure that he will get more support from the intelligence community when he has purged all of Obama's people.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

See above.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

NO, Trump is acting like a man-baby in a press conference, when he finally had one.

We will see many more of him yelling crazy things at reporters or only allowing Breitbart, AJ and Conservative Treehouse to attend.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL, we're in denial? You keep getting caught peddling fake news and trying to back it up even when you are caught red handed, and we're in denial? Good one.

you are saying sh87...but none of it proven or substantiated.

"fake News" to Trumpites is defined by anything that they don't like.

You folks semantically molest the meanings of words for your own satisfaction.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: intrptr

NO, Trump is acting like a man-baby in a press conference, when he finally had one.

We will see many more of him yelling crazy things at reporters or only allowing Breitbart, AJ and Conservative Treehouse to attend.

I am sure real news outlets will be fine, but Fake News outlets like CNN will obviously be excluded from proceedings. Nothing wrong with that. I am sure he's not going to give much time to TheOnion either.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

nymag.com...

Not you personally...but it is strange how so many people here have strong opinions without researching the topic.

I did so some research. Problem is, it's a moving target.

So, the contention is that Christopher steel wrote the bit about Trump holding a plate of chicken tenders? And the stuff on page 35 about hookers peeing on beds? That seems a little nuts.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That is his judgement to make and he'll have a better read on it than you for sure. It has no bearing on whether or not the intelligence agencies in the US are dishonest. Of course they are.
I am quite sure that he will get more support from the intelligence community when he has purged all of Obama's people.

He has horrible judgment and he has absolutely no idea what he is reading.

He also can't 'purge' everyone and replace them with people he owes money to.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

nymag.com...

It is. I try too, but I'm just an analyst.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

nymag.com...

Ok...well here is some advice...

Some guy posts anonymously on 4Chan that they made it up and it's all fake...show skepticism.

If the Wall Street Journal identifies the author and provides his biography, calls up his boss and has a conversation where the boss defends the work?...Show less Skepticism...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

you are saying sh87...but none of it proven or substantiated.

"fake News" to Trumpites is defined by anything that they don't like.

You folks semantically molest the meanings of words for your own satisfaction.

So are you saying you were not pushing the Buzzfeed stuff as real?
Are you saying you did not just push the electric grid hack fake news as real?

Hell, you even told me I was lying today about the 'second' Michael Cohen, then had to wipe the egg off your face.

Help yourself by being a little less eager on the trigger finger, sunshine. You are making an ass of yourself with all the fake news you are posting. Start by just switching off CNN. It will really help you.

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join