It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Indigo5

How again is CNN evil????

Besides rigging both parties primaries and giving Hillary debate question ahead of time?

I guess they're not so bad if you omit those facts.

Sure.....Who is spreading fake news now?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Not I, those facts were proven.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Grambler

No way can he even get near the intelligence community, he has got to have known the score from before he decided to run. theconservativetreehouse.com...

Conservative Treehouse, that bastion of truth (sarc) gives Trump waaay too much credit.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

NO, they weren't. Show me were CNN as a whole did that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This almost feels like a 4D chess move from Trump.

Not only has this fiasco crowned the liberal media outlets like CNN and Buzzfeed as the kings of fake news, it also completely distracted from Obama's farewell speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This almost feels like a 4D chess move from Trump.

Not only has this fiasco crowned the liberal media outlets like CNN and Buzzfeed as the kings of fake news, it also completely distracted from Obama's farewell speech.

And, for the most part, from his cabinet appointment hearings.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And Russia has been a bastion of transparency and hope?

You hate the USA, got it!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

CNN as a whole? Too funny.
Never mind Donna Brazile was caught providing several questions whilst working for CNN, or that Fake Tapper was caught having his homework checked. Suggest you read IgnoranceisBliss's thread. It's all there.
CNN were busted then as they have been busted now.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No, Russia have been worse. That is not the point though.
..and no I do not hate the USA. Quite the opposite.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And even if you hate Trump Reldra, would you not agree that if the intelligence community is going after our president elect it is arguably treason and a huge deal?

If he is in Putin's pocket...it is precisely the intelligence communities patriotic duty to go after traitors.

As much as people want to turn way and think it is just too much...There is a TONNAGE of evidence that Trump has been working in concert for Putin and strong likelihood given his disposition for objectifying women as meat, joking about banging his own daughter and groping strangers...that he has done things in foreign countries he would not want the public to know.

Clapper et al.. In outing this..have just greatly devalued Putin's "Kompromat" file..

What is left is chasing down the leads..and if Trump and Trumpites have nothing to hide...then that should be just fine with all Americans.

Sidenote: Never in history have we had such a narcissistic, unintelligent, immoral mess of a President Elect...total dumpster fire..2 to 4 years depending on impeachment.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Never mind Donna Brazile was caught providing several questions whilst working for CNN, or that Fake Tapper was caught having his homework checked. Suggest you read IgnoranceisBliss's thread. It's all there.

Donna Brazile was fired. Good on CNN. Jake Tapper didn't do anything rising to that level.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Could have fooled me.

Can we send you Trump??

Hmm there might be difficulties with that. I am not sure if he is allowed in parts of the UK.
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It kinda is the point. Trump trusts Putin and his intel agency's word over his own government's intel agency's.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

And even if you hate Trump Reldra, would you not agree that if the intelligence community is going after our president elect it is arguably treason and a huge deal?

Sidenote: Never in history have we had such a narcissistic, unintelligent, immoral mess of a President Elect...total dumpster fire..2 to 4 years depending on impeachment.

Geez, with side notes like this... how can anyone NOT take the rest of your post seriously!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Donna Brazile was fired. Good on CNN. Jake Tapper didn't do anything rising to that level.

Yeah, fired after she and CNN were exposed. CNN heads feigned shock and then further emails showed that the bosses knew too. Corrupt from top to bottom, and yes Fake Tapper was caught checking with the DNC what he was allowed to say.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I do worry for trump.. He could make some dangerous enemies if he continues to rub the wrong people up the wrong way.
History hasn't been kind to this type of president.. .
Having said that I hope he continues to challenge the old guard..

Here Watch His :::

Just replace this Speaker , with Trump Instead..

THE WORLD IS A BUSINESS Misterlondon

"The World is a Corporation" (Network, 1976)

www.youtube.com...

The Speech
www.americanrhetoric.com...

if you dont get the video see this meme

You See Trump is a Big Business Man

He Elbowed a Lot of People some Good Some Bad ..
he has Experienced the Dealing with Corporations of Business

He's not Much of a Politician and never said he was ..
but the Politicians he will be Up Against in the World ..
are Run and operated by those Major Corporations
in the World .. and he Knows those Corporations Very Well..

Let be Hopeful, he can Play Chess real well.. but ol Putin Hates Chess !
but Putin Loves the Game of POKER !

and There 's Trump
just Sitting there Smiling!

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago110 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

link   

Could have fooled me.

Can we send you Trump??

Hmm there might be difficulties with that. I am not sure if he is allowed in parts of the UK.

I just hate liberals and unfortunately they had taken too much of the culture of the USA away. I am hopeful America will now be made great again and progressive liberalism will be metaphorically stomped into the ground and then rolled into a ditch to bleed to death.

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

And FYI - From a month ago...God help me you guys treat this like some leaked revelation when everyone knew..

A former high-ranking CIA official, who asked not to be identified, says in an email:

It is nearly certain that [Russian intelligence] would have done some sort of surveillance on him. Could have been low-key physical surveillance (following etc) or deeper surveillance, such as video/audio of hotel room and monitoring of electronics (your [communications] while [in Moscow] is on their network).

These communications intercept units are designated for high-importance personages of political and diplomatic standing, such as Donald Trump.

These units would've employed the most advanced intelligence collection systems in the nation. Anything short of a highly encrypted communications suite using military-grade technology would be simple for Russian intelligence to exploit.

Donald Trump's mobile phone would be among the easiest to exploit. His mobile phone, Bluetooth, and laptops were most likely not shielded and could have been intercepted and exploited any number of ways.

This means virtually everything he said, everything he texted, everything he wrote, and every communication he had in the electronic spectrum would be in the possession of Russian intelligence then and now.

His guest rooms in Moscow could have had virtually undetectable voice and video communications intercept devices planted in such a way that nothing could be done by Trump in private and would defy detection. The Spetssvyaz would also employ Russian military intelligence subunits as well as Federal Security Service (FSB) surveillance units which could follow him anywhere that he goes with seemingly normal people and detect, document, and provide a record of anything and anyone he met.

www.motherjones.com...

YOU SAME PEOPLE...Spent the last month denying Russia hacked the DNC...You posted FAKE NEWS to support that denial..

AND NOW TRUMP himself has acknowledged it.

You guys are on to the next BS Denial.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So them only giving Bernie as much attention as job Bush while Bernie was tied with Hillary and Jeb was on his way out was just a coincidence? Don't mind the DNC getting caught trying to bring him down while their main squeeze CNN is just magically playing ball.

I guess they do get to choose what to cover, but the people deserve to see equal coverage of candidates who are tied.

The writing is on the wall. If you want to think that CNN didn't collude with the DNC I'm sure alcoholics anonymous can change a few words and help ya get through some steps.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
FTR - CNN DID NOT link directly to the BuzzFeed article. It looks like it in their exclusive but it actually goes to another CNN article. Not unless it was changed OR - wait for it - I was ***wrong*** on the internet. I had a lot of links open.

I'd still like to know who might have sold any CNN stock this am, because it tanked after Trump's comments.
edit on 1/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join