It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No way can he even get near the intelligence community, he has got to have known the score from before he decided to run. theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Also, think of the ramifications of this story.

Lets assume Trump didn't have hookers pee on this bed (which seems very likely).

So he has been skeptical of the intelligence community and their Russian hacking claims.

He goes into a meeting with the intelligence people, and they say, "We have received info that Russia may have video of you having hookers pee on a bed Obama slept on". How do you think that made Trump feel? If the agents pushed this as a possible credible story, it probably made Trump, who knows he didn't do this, less likely to believe anything they say.

But even if the agents handled it by saying it was probably a lie, Trump then finds out the next week that one of them leaked this info of the briefing to CNN.

We have Chuck Schumer and others saying with a wry smile that Trump shouldn't mess with the intelligence community or they will get him.

Then I saw media people all day lamenting that Trump doesn't have a good relationship with this community, as if its his fault.

This is insane!

Now God forbid a serious situation comes up that requires Trump work with the intelligence community.

In the last thread that talked about this, trumpeters were saying things like 'God bless him, any guy would want to do this' and 'why not, he's a consenting adult'-- though a few said not if his wife didn't know.

Now, since CNN mentioned the thing it is in but didn;t mention the details, it is probably FALSE.

OK, I get the psychology now. I am dealing with the mentally impaired.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apparently, Chris Steele...the ex-MI-6 officer whom authored the report, has gone "underground".

Let's hope that isn't 'literal'.

3. Steele Left His Cat With a Neighbor & Went Underground, Fearing ‘Potentially Dangerous Backlash’ From Russia

heavy.com... -orbis/

He left his cat?

lol....I don't even know how to respond to that...except I am chuckling uncontrollably.

lol!!!

OK - Now I am laughing out loud.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

When did I say I take CNNs word about Cohen?

Here is what happened.

Cnn spread news about the dossier.

No. I read about the Dossier in October...and posted about it then...Specifically Mother Jones did a piece..

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump
www.motherjones.com...

CNN did a story that Trump WAS BRIEFED on the Dossier, they did not post the Dossier, discuss the Ritz Carleton etc.

What they posted was TRUE...Trump has as much as acknowledged he was briefed on it..no one is denying it.

The Dossier claims that Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen set up a meeting with the Kremlin.

The Dossier that BUZZFEED published..not CNN

CNN was the one who said it ISNT the same Michael Cohen...so how again did the post fake news and lie?

FOR EFFS SAKE...When Trump spouted "now it comes it out it was a different Michael Cohen!" in his own defense...while attacking CNN....he was citing a fact that CNN reported and attacking them for a Dossier that they refused to publish.

Cohen proves he has never been to Prague.

NO..HE DID NOT...He posted the cover of his passport on Twitter saying he wasn't in Prague.

A picture of the cover of his PP is as much proof as a picture of his Dog.

twitter.com...

Cnn then says it was another Micheal Cohen in Prague.

Right...they provided a discrediting fact to the Dossier that Buzzfeed posted and they chose not to..

How again is CNN evil????

The dossier claims that Trumps lawyer met with these people in Prague. How did this source that made this dossier find this out?

Through two other sources that the FBI, CIA, NSA has the names of.

They chased it down and confirmed and discovered it was a DIFFERENT Michael Cohen.
Which is a mystery in itself...My LinkedIn search shows over 5K "Michael Cohens"...Apparently is a common name.

If the dossier was wrong about Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen meeting with the Kremlin in Prague, why should we believe anything else in it?

It is first draft intelligence, no doubt. I don't take it all as factual, I don't think the author intended it to be digested as factual..It is a collection of what his sources told him. It is the intelligence communities job to investigate and find out what is just people saying stuff.

With Cohen...Two people discussed the meeting and both those sources had slightly different versions...and both said "they heard"..

With the Golden Shower incident...Multiple sources, including a Hotel Staffer that was present when trump was there.

Now you claim the CIA etc. felt this info was so credible that they informed Trump about it, yet it is proven that the dossiers assertion about Trumps lawyer Micheal Cohen is wrong.

Correct and they didn't tell him about Cohen...Trump did not get the Dossier...The FBI, NSA etc. got the Dossier in October..and have been sorting out what is credible and what is not amongst all the different sources the author contacted. What they discussed with trump was what they found credible...a two page synopsis they put together for him.

So by your own interpretation, the intelligence community was WRONG!!!! You say they took this document seriously, yet a 5 minute check of Trump lawyers passport would have proven it false.

Dossier (given in October) : RAW intelligence...before vetting and drilling and checking and double checking
2 Page Synopsis (given to Trump in January): After they have eliminated unreliable and inaccurate accounts through chasing down each part of it.

Further more, someone in the intelligence agencies then leaked this info to the press. Not only were they wrong, but they broke the law, and all in an attempt to smear Trump.

What did they leak? The fact that Trump was briefed on it?

A Patriot by any measure you can imagine.

trumps plan is to completely flush through the Intelligence Agencies of the USA and replace them with FAKE NEWS and CONSPRIACY THEOREY ..like Putin sells. That is why Michael Flynn is his national security advisor..In the intelligence community they used to refer to "Flynn Facts"...for the crazy lies he told.

James Clapper is one this countries greatest patriots and one incredibly smart SOB.

Sidenote: Clapper, Brennan, Comey personally told Trump their was intelligence that the Russians might have compromise him.

Intelligence briefings are usually delivered by deputies or lessor.

Highly unusual to have those three men in the room telling the President Elect something like that.

Why did they all attend and do it personally? One explanation is that those three men have spent a lifetime being trained to spot a lie and they each wanted to read him when they dropped it on him.

Seeing as that was followed by the CNN leak about the briefing, prompting Buzzfeed to leak the Dossier etc.

I don't think they liked their conclusion after that meeting.

Trump can't white-wash it anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Apparently, Chris Steele...the ex-MI-6 officer whom authored the report, has gone "underground".

3. Steele Left His Cat With a Neighbor & Went Underground, Fearing ‘Potentially Dangerous Backlash’ From Russia

heavy.com... -orbis/

He left his cat?

lol....I don't even know how to respond to that...except I am chuckling uncontrollably.

lol!!!

Go ahead and laugh. You have NO idea.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: xuenchen

CNN did say nothing proven, therefore they didn't give the details.

They said nothing proven *AFTER* their initial reports were proven fake.

But the initial reports weren't fake. They reported that the report was briefed to the president and president elect. If the contents prove false it is still true that the president and president elect were briefed.

You are right, of course. They won't listen. Someone put plugs in their ears and a mask on their eyes, as far as I can tell. Or it will just take them awhile to admit when Trump has gone too far.

It doesn't really look like Trump was told about any of this in any significant detail. It doesn't appear to have been part of the two page addendum Trump was given, and he wasn't given details of the dossier, according to this account from NBC:

www.nbcnews.com...

President-elect Donald Trump was not told about unverified reports that Russia has compromising information on him during last week's intelligence briefing, according to a senior intelligence official with knowledge of preparations for the briefing.

A summary of the unverified reports was prepared as background material for the briefing, but not discussed during the meeting, the official said. During Trump's press conference Wednesday morning, the president-elect said he was made aware of the information "outside that meeting."

But how much was he made aware of? Of course, at this point he's read the entire thing.

I'm no Trump fan, but this is embarrassing for CNN.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Can anyone find that stock graph for CNN?

The NYSE symbol is "TWX"

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men"

And, he got taken down, real quick for that assumption too. Those men and women are patriots that have worked for their agencies for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations, and pride themselves as working for the American people, not whatever party happens to be in the White House, or the head of the Arms Committee, etal.

Yes the fake news attack dogs did try to take him down immediately, especially that fat ugly warthog on his left. His point was made though and its been obvious for many years that the intelligence services in the US are dishonest criminals.

OH! Okay, so now not only is the crooked media ganging up on lil tRumpy with Fake News, but the entire US Intelligence community are dishonest criminals!

Words are cheap and easy for ab uniformed Putin cheerleader to say, guess. But, it's attacking the intelligence community as dishonest criminals is not a good look on tRump!
edit on 11-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

Stop trying to justify your BS. This is the second time you've been caught peddling fake news in a couple of weeks. You also got caught out by the electric grid fake news and tried to push that here too.

CNN= Fake News and you, my friend, are the CNN of ATS.

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Also, think of the ramifications of this story.

Lets assume Trump didn't have hookers pee on this bed (which seems very likely).

So he has been skeptical of the intelligence community and their Russian hacking claims.

He goes into a meeting with the intelligence people, and they say, "We have received info that Russia may have video of you having hookers pee on a bed Obama slept on". How do you think that made Trump feel? If the agents pushed this as a possible credible story, it probably made Trump, who knows he didn't do this, less likely to believe anything they say.

But even if the agents handled it by saying it was probably a lie, Trump then finds out the next week that one of them leaked this info of the briefing to CNN.

We have Chuck Schumer and others saying with a wry smile that Trump shouldn't mess with the intelligence community or they will get him.

Then I saw media people all day lamenting that Trump doesn't have a good relationship with this community, as if its his fault.

This is insane!

Now God forbid a serious situation comes up that requires Trump work with the intelligence community.

In the last thread that talked about this, trumpeters were saying things like 'God bless him, any guy would want to do this' and 'why not, he's a consenting adult'-- though a few said not if his wife didn't know.

Now, since CNN mentioned the thing it is in but didn;t mention the details, it is probably FALSE.

OK, I get the psychology now. I am dealing with the mentally impaired.

Pee is not my thing.

But I am consistent, whatever consenting adults want to do with each other is fine by me.

But the idea that someone leaked this info from the intelligence community to intentionally smear and embarrass Trump is clearly not going to make Trump happy.

If private info from classified meetings is being leaked whoever leaked it broke the law, and should be arrested.

And even if you hate Trump Reldra, would you not agree that if the intelligence community is going after our president elect it is arguably treason and a huge deal?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust
God that exchange between Trump and the reporter made me happy!

I hadn't seen it until just now either. Worth the 3 minutes. CNN is toast. LOL

After Donald Trump is in the White House, we need to help him shut CNN down. Naturally he can't say that this is his goal, but we're smart enough to read the tea leaves, and assist in any way we can.

yes, shut down the news outlet you don't like. Sounds awfully free thinking of you.

News outlets - REAL news outlets, verify their stories before running with them.

Anything else is irresponsible and does not qualify as a "news outlet".

Can we agree on that?

If not, then you don't know what a real NEWS organization is or should be.

If so, I fear for you and your kind...

link   

originally posted by: Greggers

But the initial reports weren't fake. They reported that the report was briefed to the president and president elect. If the contents prove false it is still true that the president and president elect were briefed.

You are right, of course. They won't listen. Someone put plugs in their ears and a mask on their eyes, as far as I can tell. Or it will just take them awhile to admit when Trump has gone too far.

It doesn't really look like Trump was told about any of this in any significant detail. It doesn't appear to have been part of the two page addendum Trump was given, and he wasn't given details of the dossier, according to this account from NBC:

www.nbcnews.com...

Oh, the NBC video again.That was posted already. He was told, he was shown the information.

After it was made to look like some sort of exercise and even later NBC said he wasn't shown the information. How it changes over several days.

I read every article about it. I saw how it changed over time from him denying it to NBC saying he didn't even see it.

Hmm...

edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper just couched the report as unsubstantiated and "increasingly" false. LOL. It took them 24 hours to admit something other reporters knew for months.

Also, Cooper said CNN's piece doesn't link to BuzzFeed but we have seen it here.
Wjay am I missing?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

www.nbcnews.com...

Oh, the NBC video again.That was posted already. He was told, he was shown the information.

Not during the initial briefing. And in how much detail is not made clear.

P.S.

I'm willing to bet that everything that will ever be said in this thread has already been said in one form or another, so your analysis on that point is not required.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

heavy.com... -orbis/

He left his cat?

lol!!!

Go ahead and laugh. You have NO idea.

Facts? Remember them?!?

Or do you simply not care if they don't fit your narrative.

Facts. FACTS.

All of the facts and real evidence shows this is total BS.

Cohen has NEVER been to Prague.

NEVER.

Do you not even consider that FACT?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

How again is CNN evil????

Besides rigging both parties primaries and giving Hillary debate question ahead of time?

I guess they're not so bad if you omit those facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The last 2 pages of the 35 page dossier were examples of "fake news" that could have been used to smear Trump, from what I understand. Those were the Russian hooker pages.

Who says that? Don't forget that Donald talked to the press as if they were children about, " hidden cameras everywhere" "in your room, and not just in Russia but everywhere, so small you just cannot see them" But of course it seems only he knew about that if you follow the flow, that implies he cannot be catched, but, but, if you can't see them, how would he know if he ever was catched? and of course the end bit, "I'm a germaphobe" Hallelujah...a germaphobe that likes to grab er, thingy's no questions asked. Okay the dossier's real blah blah. Caveat, we know it's real!
edit on 11-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Anderson Cooper just couched the report as unsubstantiated and "increasingly" false. LOL. It took them 24 hours to admit something other reporters knew for months.

Also, Cooper said CNN's piece doesn't link to BuzzFeed but we have seen it here.
Wjay am I missing?

CNN always said unsubstantiated. I have seen no cnn article linking to buzzfeed. The first cnn article had no link and the second linked back to the first cnn article.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men"

And, he got taken down, real quick for that assumption too. Those men and women are patriots that have worked for their agencies for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations, and pride themselves as working for the American people, not whatever party happens to be in the White House, or the head of the Arms Committee, etal.

Yes the fake news attack dogs did try to take him down immediately, especially that fat ugly warthog on his left. His point was made though and its been obvious for many years that the intelligence services in the US are dishonest criminals.

OH! Okay, so now not only is the crooked media ganging up on lil tRumpy with Fake News, but the entire US Intelligence community are dishonest criminals!

Words are cheap and easy for ab uniformed Putin cheerleader to say, guess. But, it's attacking the intelligence community as dishonest criminals is not a good look on tRump!

Go and do a little study on the history of the US Intelligence services - you can go back to late 40's Operation Mockingbird and work your way from there. You can go earlier you like too, but there's plenty in the last 60 years or so to say for certain that the intelligence community are and have always been dishonest criminals.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Aw...I always liked Anderson Cooper...Now his reputation is sullied just like Fake Tapper's.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join