It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Stage 1....dismantle the media that the establishment uses by refusing them questions and calling them Fake News in front of other reporting agencies

Stage 2...watch ratings plummet

Stage 3....watch staff leave CNN to work as janitors for another news organization that is credible

Stage 4....watch a takeover of CNN by a credible news company for 20% of its value
edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes, following my theory that the whole thing was a deliberate troll move to then pull the racist card.

Which will take us way off topic, but this is the third Dossier Debacle thread I've seen the birther thing brought up in now.

SO lets sum it up like this: If Obama was legit, and proud of being born in the United States, and wasn't trying to troll his doubters then he should have released it. PERIOD. In fact, something so trivial should become the likes of public domain by the time someone becomes POTUS.
edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And tomorrow on CNN, someone will speculate that these documents were leaked out of the very same black hole that MH370 might have flown into!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"No, you are fake news"

Priceless!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes he did the right thing. CNN has demonstrated zero journalistic integrity.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The press still doesn't get it. He doesn't play by their rules and that's why he's president-elect. If he played by their rules, he never would have made it out of the primary.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if CNN gets a seat in the Trump Whitehouse breifing room. Can you imagine the CNN reporter standing outside on Pennsylvania Ave.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

People watch CNN?

They need to stop thinking they are still relevant.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

HAHAHA

Thats just all kinds of Awesome

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Acosta knew he would not get a question. It was indicated to him at the beginning of the presser. It was all theater from CNN. FAKE.

And youre telling me that ANY other media outlet would have not done the same if they were told they arent allowed to ask questions??

Yes, that is what I believe.

No agency would have dared to treat Obama like that, and you know its true.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I do worry for trump.. He could make some dangerous enemies if he continues to rub the wrong people up the wrong way.
History hasn't been kind to this type of president.. .
Having said that I hope he continues to challenge the old guard..
edit on 11/1/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

President Trump golden showered all over CNN !

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good on Trump. Put those worthless parasites in their place

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It would have been interesting to find out what question they wanted to ask, but like a pro, he called them out.

He wasn't very happy with the BBC either and I was watching the press conference on the BBC. When they returned to the studio they claimed that he has shot himself in the foot and were very dismissive of him, surprisingly.

Still and all, he isn't helping himself in the long run. What people want to know is if the Moscow and St Petersburgh incidents happened or not, and if American imtelligence has briefed him on it. A shouting match is no help.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bitch smacking CNN in 1st presser....priceless. My wife loves CNN & I love FOX, but ever since her side lost the election, neither of us get to watch our news....unless the others not home. It's been Lib-tard central around here since the election. Wife is coming apart at her seams, say's Trumps gonna kill us all, ruin the SCOTUS, end abortion, etc, etc etc. It's just gonna get worse for me the longer into the 4 years we go. Anybody need a very skilled electrician/handyman??

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It would have been interesting to find out what question they wanted to ask, but like a pro, he called them out.

He wasn't very happy with the BBC either and I was watching the press conference on the BBC. When they returned to the studio they claimed that he has shot himself in the foot and were very dismissive of him, surprisingly.

Still and all, he isn't helping himself in the long run. What people want to know is if the Moscow and St Petersburgh incidents happened or not, and if American imtelligence has briefed him on it. A shouting match is no help.

I didn't see it as a shouting match, I seen it as a complete rejection of an overtly biased news organization hellbent on destroying one man with anything they can find, whether unconfirmed/unsubstantiated or not. Zero journalistic credibility.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The fake News media are in Hysterics, They literally have no idea what to do, Everything they try just backfires in their faces.

CNN is a company whose credibility is already hurting, Trump just Annihilated the last shreds of that credibility in front of the entire world.

How much more of this can CNN take before the ad revenue dries up?

Would you want you're multi million dollar company associated with them right now? .....

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Dog, that's tough. My sympathy. I usually give empathy, but I don't wanna even imagine your pain.

+8 more 
link   
Remember.. if you see an AD for products you buy on CNN, don't buy the product...and let the company know that you're not buying it as long as they buy CNN advertising time.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And how do you know this? More fake news from the Trumpbots

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join