It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra

CNN did say nothing proven, therefore they didn't give the details.

They said nothing proven *AFTER* their initial reports were proven fake.

But the initial reports weren't fake. They reported that the report was briefed to the president and president elect. If the contents prove false it is still true that the president and president elect were briefed.

You are right, of course. They won't listen. Someone put plugs in their ears and a mask on their eyes, as far as I can tell. Or it will just take them awhile to admit when Trump has gone too far.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust
God that exchange between Trump and the reporter made me happy!

I hadn't seen it until just now either. Worth the 3 minutes. CNN is toast. LOL

After Donald Trump is in the White House, we need to help him shut CNN down. Naturally he can't say that this is his goal, but we're smart enough to read the tea leaves, and assist in any way we can.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlueAjah
My theory regarding how the news got this....

We know the DNC and never-Trumpers paid the original source to develop the 35 page document.
(The source had to come up with something "good" to make big money.)
So it makes sense that the people who paid for the report have had the report for months.

We know it was out there because of the Mother Jones article in October (etc.)

Someone - at this point looking like McCain - passed the document to the FBI.

Someone got word that Obama and Trump were going to have the info included in their classified briefing last week.
So, the originators of the document got all ready, sure that it was going to become a big deal and hit the news, not realizing that the intelligence agencies had already debunked it, and were only including it to make the Pres's aware of its existence.

When nothing came of it, with days until the inauguration, the ones who originated the documented got anxious and decided to push the document (which they already had anyway) to media.
They are freaking out and will do anything to stop Trump.
Buzzfeed was the only one to take the bait, but the CNN and a few others ran with it.

And - I think it makes sense that this is how the document actually got pushed into the media.

But this leaves out CNN mention of the intelligence report to Obama and Trump.

So there are two possible scenarios.

1. Everything could have happened as you say, and CNN flat out made up the fact that they had sources that said this was reported to Trump and Obama in meetings. This means CNN is even lower than before (which is hard) and there defense of "But we were just reporting on an intelligence report is a lie.

2. There was an intelligence report. Perhaps things happened as you said, and CNN already had this report, but someone illegally leaked information from an intelligence briefing to CNN, and they then thought that was enough for them to push this info.

This still leaves CNN on the hook for pushing what they knew was an unverified document, because they didn't just say there was an intelligence report as they are trying to claim, but they spent hours discussing how Trump may be compromised by Russia, based on a report they knew was unverified.

This also means that people in the intelligence community are purposefully attacking Trump.

I lean toward number two, but either way its disgusting.

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men" or something to that effect. I think the intelligence community are part of a group trying to take Trump down, but I don't think they have the full support of the FBI.

That said, I don't think CNN ever had any sources, except maybe someone like McCain. If they had of they would have known the circumstances of why the 2 page summary was in the documents given to Trump (but we now know not even discussed). I think CNN saw that Buzzfeed had gone live with it and decided to add weight to the story by reporting, what they thought, was a clever abstraction to cover themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

But the initial reports weren't fake. They reported that the report was briefed to the president and president elect. If the contents prove false it is still true that the president and president elect were briefed.

But they didn't just say the president was briefed, did they? Nope, they then spent hours discussing the implications of Russia having this compromised information on Trump. All of this from a document that they themselves criticized Buzzfeed for publishing because it is unverified.

Go watch the footage of CNN breaking news last night, its linked on this thread.

As I mentioned before, CNN is claiming its alright to allude to an unverified document, and discuss the ramifications of it, as long as you don't specifically post the actual dossier.

In some ways thats worse. Had Buzzfeed not published the Dossier, we would have been left believing based on CNN reporting that there was credible info that Russia had the goods on Trump.

Once Buzzfeed published it, and we saw all of CNN coverage that went on for hours about the blackmail Russia had on Trump was unverified pee stories, and provably false claims such as Trumps lawyer met with the Kremlin in Prague.

CNN does not get a pass on this. They intentionally pushed unverifiable information to smear trump. Leaving out the specifics does not make them innocent.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men"

And, he got taken down, real quick for that assumption too. Those men and women are patriots that have worked for their agencies for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations, and pride themselves as working for the American people, not whatever party happens to be in the White House, or the head of the Arms Committee, etal.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Wow!

Great find and post!!

That is a great find and deserves its own thread. I saw an exact example on CNN of what the woman in the video was talking about... it was an infomercial on Soros painting him as a saint.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men"

And, he got taken down, real quick for that assumption too. Those men and women are patriots that have worked for their agencies for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations, and pride themselves as working for the American people, not whatever party happens to be in the White House, or the head of the Arms Committee, etal.

Yes the fake news attack dogs did try to take him down immediately, especially that fat ugly warthog on his left. His point was made though and its been obvious for many years that the intelligence services in the US are dishonest criminals.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlueAjah
My theory regarding how the news got this....

We know the DNC and never-Trumpers paid the original source to develop the 35 page document.
(The source had to come up with something "good" to make big money.)
So it makes sense that the people who paid for the report have had the report for months.

We know it was out there because of the Mother Jones article in October (etc.)

Someone - at this point looking like McCain - passed the document to the FBI.

Someone got word that Obama and Trump were going to have the info included in their classified briefing last week.
So, the originators of the document got all ready, sure that it was going to become a big deal and hit the news, not realizing that the intelligence agencies had already debunked it, and were only including it to make the Pres's aware of its existence.

When nothing came of it, with days until the inauguration, the ones who originated the documented got anxious and decided to push the document (which they already had anyway) to media.
They are freaking out and will do anything to stop Trump.
Buzzfeed was the only one to take the bait, but the CNN and a few others ran with it.

And - I think it makes sense that this is how the document actually got pushed into the media.

But this leaves out CNN mention of the intelligence report to Obama and Trump.

So there are two possible scenarios.

1. Everything could have happened as you say, and CNN flat out made up the fact that they had sources that said this was reported to Trump and Obama in meetings. This means CNN is even lower than before (which is hard) and there defense of "But we were just reporting on an intelligence report is a lie.

2. There was an intelligence report. Perhaps things happened as you said, and CNN already had this report, but someone illegally leaked information from an intelligence briefing to CNN, and they then thought that was enough for them to push this info.

This still leaves CNN on the hook for pushing what they knew was an unverified document, because they didn't just say there was an intelligence report as they are trying to claim, but they spent hours discussing how Trump may be compromised by Russia, based on a report they knew was unverified.

This also means that people in the intelligence community are purposefully attacking Trump.

I lean toward number two, but either way its disgusting.

Rick Santorum was on CNN today and talked about the political efforts of the intelligence community. Called the leaders "Obama's men" or something to that effect. I think the intelligence community are part of a group trying to take Trump down, but I don't think they have the full support of the FBI.

That said, I don't think CNN ever had any sources, except maybe someone like McCain. If they had of they would have known the circumstances of why the 2 page summary was in the documents given to Trump (but we now know not even discussed). I think CNN saw that Buzzfeed had gone live with it and decided to add weight to the story by reporting, what they thought, was a clever abstraction to cover themselves.

But Buzzfeed didn't break the story, CNN did. Then Buzzfeed saw the CNN report, and published the dossier.

I saw Rand Paul on fox today (on Cavutos show I think) saying whoever leaked this from the intelligence community should be arrested. I agree with him.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I thought that too.. I went back and forth a few times last night as it was breaking. I seem to remember eventually landing on the conclusion that Buzzfeed did actually publish before CNN ran it.
It was quite a night with fast moving information, so maybe I'm wrong on who was first.
It's even worse for CNN if they went first.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

All fake and proven fake.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you remember this were you taken in last time by CNN www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

P.s Sorry if wrong forum, this one seemed most appropriate

Trump was wrong. CNN didn't report on the the details since they were uncorroborated. Buzzfeed did. The comments in your OP are fake.

It's all about 'give the people the information'!!! Give them every last email sent by or sent to John Podesta, but if it might hurt Trump in some way...SHHH!!!!! Don't even mention a report might exist, even if you don't say what s in the report.

This is how Trump's relationship with he press will go...if he doesn't like it, it will be deemed 'fake news' or suppressed.
Trumpeters certainly got what they asked for, they were told what they would receive over and over. It is unbelievable they STILL do not know what they got.

I didnt mention any particular story or article???
Even if I did it would be false not fake

Anyone whos brain isnt fogged up with Trump hate can see CNN for what they are.

I have no delusions about who or what Trump is, I know hes no polished politician and thats why I like him and believe he will do great things.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

LOL

I actually saw it live and knew it was phony.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I remember seeing that when it first aired. Even then it was odd and looked like a bad episode of Mash.
CNN have always been fake news.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Can anyone find that stock graph for CNN?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Also, think of the ramifications of this story.

Lets assume Trump didn't have hookers pee on this bed (which seems very likely).

So he has been skeptical of the intelligence community and their Russian hacking claims.

He goes into a meeting with the intelligence people, and they say, "We have received info that Russia may have video of you having hookers pee on a bed Obama slept on". How do you think that made Trump feel? If the agents pushed this as a possible credible story, it probably made Trump, who knows he didn't do this, less likely to believe anything they say.

But even if the agents handled it by saying it was probably a lie, Trump then finds out the next week that one of them leaked this info of the briefing to CNN.

We have Chuck Schumer and others saying with a wry smile that Trump shouldn't mess with the intelligence community or they will get him.

Then I saw media people all day lamenting that Trump doesn't have a good relationship with this community, as if its his fault.

This is insane!

Now God forbid a serious situation comes up that requires Trump work with the intelligence community.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ive read it in several posts here that he avoided the CNN guys question, No he didnt!!!
He bitch slapped the guy down before he got to ask his question and primarily because the guy was being a douche and butting in and being rude.
We have no idea what he was going to ask and neither did Trump so to say he was dodging a question is total BS

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

God that exchange between Trump and the reporter made me happy!

I hadn't seen it until just now either. Worth the 3 minutes. CNN is toast. LOL

After Donald Trump is in the White House, we need to help him shut CNN down. Naturally he can't say that this is his goal, but we're smart enough to read the tea leaves, and assist in any way we can.

yes, shut down the news outlet you don't like. Sounds awfully free thinking of you.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read that wasn't even a real name.
So bizarre.

Steele went 'underground' NOT because he feared Russian reprisal...but because he feared his current client's reprisal.

The paper was originally commissioned by a Republican Presidential candidate (Bush? Rubio? Graham? Cruz?)...but after the Primaries, the client/candidate dropped out of the deal.
Steele (Orbis) then shopped the research material to a Democrat Presidential candidate...and made the sale.

Guess who.
Guess who he is afraid of right now...(HINT: It ain't the Russians).
edit on 11-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No way can he even get near the intelligence community, he has got to have known the score from before he decided to run. theconservativetreehouse.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join