It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Does anyone even know what was in those envelopes on those tables at the conference? Are there teams of journalists and accountants pouring through them at this very moment?

What about his wild claim of donating all the profits from foreign business at his hotels to the U.S. Treasury? How is that not still a bribe? Or tribute or "Pay to Play"?

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Wow!

Great find and post!!

link   

a reply to: reldra

Come on, you must be intellectually honest. CNN linked DIRECTLY to BuzzFeed in their "Exclusive" article and mentioned the site repeatedly on air, therefore only CNN injected this madness into the mainstream media. You can't let them off the hook. THEY launched this into living rooms across America, like no one else did/could.

I posted the 2 articles, there was no Buzzfeed link as of 5pm est at least, when I logged on here. They stated they waited about 'half a day' for a response from the Trump team and got none.

Have they added an article since? That links to Buzzfeed?

Also, before this afternoon, AGAIN, about 50 news outlets reported on the Buzzfeed article.

I am being honest to a fault.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: UKTruth

But it's not fake and it won't stop an inauguration. The use of the word desperation has actually become desperation for the right.

Wow that's a weak argument, lol.
Hang on to your fake news all you like, I suppose it's all you have left.
I watched the idiocy of Democrat politicians in the Jeff Sessions hearings today and yesterday. No lessons learned. Lies and attacks totally debunked and laughed at. You are headed for another loss there. They will just keep stacking up until the left realise their silly games are over and they become a real party again and not a bunch of dishonest radicals.

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This am MSNBC/Morning Joe were roundly panning CNN as were other major journalistic outlets.

Might wanna start watching who's pulling their adds from the channel ... and keep an eye on their stock price.

Wouldn't take a lot to pull the plug on their operations if they're in as bad a shape as some interviewees have described.

link   
Every thing Trump says is fake, and is news, ergo, Trump is making a mirror criticism.

link   

CNN wins the Golden Shower Award!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Apparently, Chris Steele...the ex-MI-6 officer whom authored the report, has gone "underground".

Let's hope that isn't 'literal'.

3. Steele Left His Cat With a Neighbor & Went Underground, Fearing ‘Potentially Dangerous Backlash’ From Russia

heavy.com... -orbis/

link   
a reply to: Snarl

Stock tanked immediately upon Trump's comments about CNN being "fake news" today. So who sold stock this morning?

ETA: Someone on ATS posted the graph...can't find it. BAH! Anyone?
edit on 1/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CNN did say nothing proven, therefore they didn't give the details.

They said nothing proven *AFTER* their initial reports were proven fake.

But the initial reports weren't fake. They reported that the report was briefed to the president and president elect. If the contents prove false it is still true that the president and president elect were briefed.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

But it's not fake and it won't stop an inauguration. The use of the word desperation has actually become desperation for the right.

I watched the idiocy of Democrat politicians in the Jeff Sessions hearings today and yesterday. No lessons learned. Lies and attacks totally debunked and laughed at. You are headed for another loss there. They will just keep stacking up until the left realise their silly games are over and they become a real party again and not a bunch of dishonest radicals.

Republicans control everything in Government now. There are no Democrats left to blame! MAGA or bust!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not for a little of a week. Still Democrat controlled for now.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apparently, Chris Steele...the ex-MI-6 officer whom authored the report, has gone "underground".

Let's hope that isn't 'literal'.

3. Steele Left His Cat With a Neighbor & Went Underground, Fearing ‘Potentially Dangerous Backlash’ From Russia

heavy.com... -orbis/

Oops. You reap what you sew.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
My theory regarding how the news got this....

We know the DNC and never-Trumpers paid the original source to develop the 35 page document.
(The source had to come up with something "good" to make big money.)
So it makes sense that the people who paid for the report have had the report for months.

We know it was out there because of the Mother Jones article in October (etc.)

Someone - at this point looking like McCain - passed the document to the FBI.

Someone got word that Obama and Trump were going to have the info included in their classified briefing last week.
So, the originators of the document got all ready, sure that it was going to become a big deal and hit the news, not realizing that the intelligence agencies had already debunked it, and were only including it to make the Pres's aware of its existence.

When nothing came of it, with days until the inauguration, the ones who originated the documented got anxious and decided to push the document (which they already had anyway) to media.
They are freaking out and will do anything to stop Trump.
Buzzfeed was the only one to take the bait, but the CNN and a few others ran with it.

And - I think it makes sense that this is how the document actually got pushed into the media.

But this leaves out CNN mention of the intelligence report to Obama and Trump.

So there are two possible scenarios.

1. Everything could have happened as you say, and CNN flat out made up the fact that they had sources that said this was reported to Trump and Obama in meetings. This means CNN is even lower than before (which is hard) and there defense of "But we were just reporting on an intelligence report is a lie.

2. There was an intelligence report. Perhaps things happened as you said, and CNN already had this report, but someone illegally leaked information from an intelligence briefing to CNN, and they then thought that was enough for them to push this info.

This still leaves CNN on the hook for pushing what they knew was an unverified document, because they didn't just say there was an intelligence report as they are trying to claim, but they spent hours discussing how Trump may be compromised by Russia, based on a report they knew was unverified.

This also means that people in the intelligence community are purposefully attacking Trump.

I lean toward number two, but either way its disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: imitator

CNN wins the Golden Shower Award!

APPLAUSE!

link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Shocking people still supporting him when it's clear now that he's a compromised agent of a foreign power.

And even more shocking is anyone would praise his KGB style response to CNN.

I hope that was sarcasm.

If not, you clearly weren't watching this unemotionally and without bias.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Weak? I was pointing out it can't be the point of it, that isn't weak.

Also, Jeff Sessions shouldn't be appointed to cashier at a supermarket...he is a racist, anti women's rights, evil person.

All I have left? I am honest. Always am. I'm sorry if you find me to be a radical. I find you to be radical in the right wing sense, so we are even.

link   

They golden shower over the American people. And the world for that matter.

link   
a reply to: Greggers

Buddy, its only going to get worse..

Its actually been trending to this for about a decade and I think we are only seeing the start of it coming to a head.

I'd like to say that reasonable liberals need to take "it" back, but this thing has a massive momentum all its own. People on the left are, very literally, losing their connection to reality. Since its happening on such a large scale though.. its a runaway train.

People I love dearly are passengers on that train, and I've seen members on this board take a similar downward slide. I do not see it as cause for celebration.

Perhaps the best first step is actually the one made by Trump here. The media plays a large role in all of this and the quicker we can get back to real journalism, the better.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read that wasn't even a real name.
So bizarre.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join