It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Snarl

snarl....just wait till the trumpies start getting burned by him...it's just a matter of time.

Not sure that they are going to be shocked as you suggest .

Many trump supporters didn't worship the man like the left,msm,and the dnc worshiped Hillary.

The dnc just so happened to pick the only candidate that made trump look good.which the left refuses to see or accept.

The worst trump can become is what we would have gotten with hillary.

BTW no I didn't vote for him but I can see through the bs since i dont have any political party loyalty.
edit on 30131America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 18:30:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero
a reply to: TheBulk

Trump has been compromised.
It's real comrades.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: kosmicjack

ke news.

Notice that they also say clearly that this information comes from a "classified intelligence briefing".
How would they have information from a "classified" meeting anyway?

Dunno? How does Wikileaks do it?

I have actually gotten some clarity on these things in my new job.

So you are saying it was leaked to CNN or hacked by them? Maybe those involved should be arrested...including Jake Tapper, Mr Fake News himself

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
After watching a vid of the press conference, all I can say is what a circus sideshow. Nobody came out looking exceptionally good, neither Trump nor the media. But Trump was just Trumping...that's what he does. CNN really was the big loser in all this.

Trump should be doing more than 'just trumping' by now. That is what scares the Trumpeters.

I'll bite...what is it that he should be doing? He's not in office yet. He's put together a cabinet of advisors.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: BlueAjah

Exactly.

Someone is mishandling classified info. Will they face charges? Is it someone in the Gang of 8 or is it Obama/someone in his circle or is it Intel?

Not necessarily mishandling. Not if they were told to by someone with the authority to leak just a little bit.

Who has the authority and impunity to leak classified information "just a little"? Wait, don't answer that - we already know - Hillary.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

snarl....just wait till the trumpies start getting burned by him...it's just a matter of time.

Many trump supporters didn't worship the man like the left,msm,and the dnc worshiped Hillary.

The dnc just so happened to pick the only candidate that made trump look good.which the left refuses to see or accept.

BTW no I didn't vote for him but I can see through the bs since i dont have any political party loyalty.

Most of the DNC did not worship Hillary. It was who we trusted most we took directions from.

From the rallies I saw, people worshipped Trump. People who didn't even know the ACA was Obamacare. A lot of people that voted themselves into poverty because all they read were right wing blogs.

Of course, I am not talking about most of the people on here. 85% of you on here that voted for Trump had a fair idea of what they were doing.

I am talking about mainstream middle america and the South, that took in a few too many right wing blogs and you tube videos.
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh Gawd...Matthews just acknowledged that NBC owns a stake in BuzzFeed. Putting my tinfol hat on...Trump has close ties to NBC, I wonder did he know they were running it?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Oh Gawd...Matthews just acknowledged that NBC owns a stake in BuzzFeed. Putting my tinfol hat on...Trump has close ties to NBC, I wonder did he know they were running it?

Good work. And good question.

Hmm....ohhh the faux outrage that could come from Trump after.

He won on the couple billion he got in free airtime. They would interview him while he was in bed.

Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Most of the DNC did not worship Hillary. It was who we trusted most we took directions from.

From the rallies I saw, people worshipped Trump. People who didn't even know the ACA was Obamacare. A lot of people that voted themselves into poverty because all they read were right wing blogs.

Of course, I am not talking about most of the people on here. 85% of you on here that voted for Trump had a fair idea of what they were doing.

I am talking about mainstream middle america and the South, that took in a few too many right wing blogs and you tube videos.

Exactly the attitude that lost the Democrats the election - it was someone else's fault, nothing they did.
Keep it up... Mid terms are not that far away. It would lovely to get close to 60 Senate seats

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Exactly the attitude that lost the Democrats the election - it was someone else's fault, nothing they did.
Keep it up... Mid terms are not that far away. It would lovely to get close to 60 Senate seats

Too many quotes in a row, not working lol

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's possible. Perhaps more than knowing, somebody in the Trump camp okd it. Shocking stories come out, are proven wrong, and the seed of doubt is now planted for future stories that may or may not be true.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Not if they were told to by someone with the authority to leak just a little bit.

That's illegal as Hell. It has to be properly declassified.

You're smarter than this.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm just now viewing that video for the first time. OMG.. did you see the look in Trump's eyes? He is going to do what I've been suggesting. CNN will either be shut down.. or all of it's top management will be replaced with people who are PRO-America. God that exchange between Trump and the reporter made me happy!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I have NEVER said it was someone else's fault. I have posted threads and videos on why Clinton lost.
I still have the idea Sanders would have beaten the crap out of Trump. But you shouldn't generalize.
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: too much quoting not working

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

ke news.

Notice that they also say clearly that this information comes from a "classified intelligence briefing".
How would they have information from a "classified" meeting anyway?

Dunno? How does Wikileaks do it?

I have actually gotten some clarity on these things in my new job.

So you are saying it was leaked to CNN or hacked by them? Maybe those involved should be arrested...including Jake Tapper, Mr Fake News himself

I think we can officially start calling him 'Fake' Tapper. It's fitting.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Was it all a set up? Win/win for Trump/MSNBC.

Funny it's MSNBC (who has a stake in BuzzFeed) ***now*** reporting it was labeled as disinformation, yet not reported as such by CNN, which used BuzzFeed (NBC owned) as it's partial source.

link   

Tinfoil hat affixed tightly... If this was put out there as bait, knowing CNN would take it and run with it... Would be conspiring brilliance on a whole new level.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have NEVER said it was someone else's fault. I have posted threads and videos on why Clinton lost.
I still have the idea Sanders would have beaten the crap out of Trump. But you shouldn't generalize.

(fixed, would come out blank)

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

That's my question mark...

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Not if they were told to by someone with the authority to leak just a little bit.

That's illegal as Hell. It has to be properly declassified.

You're smarter than this.

Good point, the Justice system has shown they have war paint on and are making examples of people who are, or have been in power.

See how funny it sounds when you say that out loud.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join