It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UKTruth

This was a fantastic moment. The top exponent of fake news, CNN, called out and their reporter humiliated.
One of the best things I have seen since Nov 8th's joyous scenes.

But they didn't do what he said they did.

Where has deny ignorance gone? The OP is a sham. 77 flags? This is becoming a nuthouse.

Yes they did. You are wrong. They linked to the full 35 pages of memos

Where? I already found both CNN articles on it.

Problem identified.

No. That they didn't link to buzzfeed or give the buzzfeed details.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I wrote that just to hit it home as to how dodgy CNN, Buzzfeed etc is, in my opinion - they are not impartial, they come across as extremist left wing political propaganda outlets - and Trumps whitelash hit that CNN reporter right between the eyes, again!!

Like I see FOX as extremist right wingnuts. Trump's friends, Breitbart, are far worse.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Woof, even worse, they won't give credit where credit is due. Even if it's manufactured fake news.

People these days.

link   

originally posted by: reaganero

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

P.s Sorry if wrong forum, this one seemed most appropriate

It was like he hired a bunch of prostitutes and had them urinate on the media.

Classic Trump.
Believe me.

You stay classy.

link   

This was a fantastic moment. The top exponent of fake news, CNN, called out and their reporter humiliated.

Where has deny ignorance gone? The OP is a sham. 77 flags? This is becoming a nuthouse.

It is on record. tapper himself reported on the fake dossier and treated it as completely credible.

Please stop perpetuating disinformation and ignorance.

Please stop attacking this site and those who are denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I wrote that just to hit it home as to how dodgy CNN, Buzzfeed etc is, in my opinion - they are not impartial, they come across as extremist left wing political propaganda outlets - and Trumps whitelash hit that CNN reporter right between the eyes, again!!

Like I see FOX as extremist right wingnuts. Trump's friends, Breitbart, are far worse.

Did they give debate questions before hand or manipulate the election for both parties?

So CNN is still the worst along with treasonous, got ya.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Grambler

Obama answered questions from the major news outlets, like FOX. CNN is a major news outlet.

Exactly!!!!

So give me an example of a major news outlet reporting that Obama had sexual perversions.

It is unprecedented!

Do you think that if Fox had ran a story that said Obama hired hookers to pee on a bed, that Obama would be taking questions from them the next day at a press conference?

ok smart guy, show me the CNN coverage of it what you posted above...or...it didn't happen.

CNN didn't run the story, buzzfeed did, but you keep repeating the same BS, because trump voters will believe EVERYTHING that comes out of trumps mouth.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It is on record. tapper himself reported on the fake dossier and treated it as completely credible.

Please stop perpetuating disinformation and ignorance.

Please stop attacking this site and those who are denying ignorance.

That is all about the real intel briefing. It is not the uncorroborated strange details that were on Buzzfeed.

Almost every news outlet reported there was an intel briefing that included Russian influence.

He says 'some information', Buzfeed actually states specific things CNN won't say.

You can stop being ignorant and arrogant.
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

But according to indigo CNN is reputable.

Why would you try to discredit an organization that has selflessly delivered quality journalism to the American people?

Edit: I reread that and laughed until I threw up.

Well according to him, the fake news was true, even before he had any details and he was pushing it like crazy. Just took the Buzzfeed article and ran with it. He also ran with the Electric grid fake news. Some people just keep getting caught and are not reliable because they can't see past their nose. Blinded by hate and bitterness at the election loss.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's quite revealing when the regular left wing and extreme liberal drones come out and are all over this defending CNN.

Speaks volumes alone.

imo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That whole segment was predicated on the false claim that Trump was given the dossier by the intelligence officials.

A claim that we now know is completely false.

CNN lied.

Trump rightfully called them out on it,
edit on 11-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

But according to indigo CNN is reputable.

Why would you try to discredit an organization that has selflessly delivered quality journalism to the American people?

Edit: I reread that and laughed until I threw up.

Well according to him, the fake news was true, even before he had any details and he was pushing it like crazy. Just took the Buzzfeed article and ran with it. He also ran with the Electric grid fake news. Some people just keep getting caught and are not reliable because they can't see past their nose. Blinded by hate and bitterness at the election loss.

I can read. I am not blinded by anything. Some seem blinded by their election win. Like they have gained superpowers or something.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Understood, I do read your posts so I already know this is your view of them, however, this is about dodgy CNN and Buzzfeed, not FOX and friends - dodgy CNN deliberately pushing fake news, but I understand why you are drawing a comparison inlieu of focusing on dodgy CNN only.

So one can be an extremist left wingnut or extremist right wingnut BUT our friends on the left like injecting fake (CNN) and violent deceptive aggression (Scott Foval / Robert Creamer) into the mix - that makes them not only dodgy, but a down right danger to the rest of society (which is everyone on the planet except extremist left wingnuts)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

That whole segment was predicated on the false claim that Trump was given the dossier by the intelligence officials.

A claim that we now know is completely false.

CNN lied.

Trump rightfully called them out on it,

Nope. It clearly stated there was a briefing to Obama on Thursday and one to Trump on Friday and that there was some possibly compromising information about Trump from sources they deemed fairly reliable. That Trump should be aware. No one said the details were proved as true. Not the intelligence officials that put the briefing together and not CNN. Just that they were out there.

Buzzfeed went ahead and published 35 some pages that CNN did not link to.

If this paper Buzzfeed published was about Hillary it would quickly become 'God's honest truth' and not fake news. I will bet you 1 million dollars.
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is Reldras claim I believe.

As long as CNN didn't specifically say something like "Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed" then what they did was fair journalism.

Its ok for CNN to have a huge breaking news section and go on for hours about how they have information that Russia has black mail on Russia and discuss how troubling that is, all based on this dossier that they now admit is unverified, as long as they don't mention the specifics.

Now even if CNN says Buzzfeed shouldn't have published the dossier because its unverified, its ok for CNN to ALLUDE to the unverified document and tell people the president elect may be comprised by Russia.

That is how absurd Reldra and CNN argument is. It is absolutely hilarious!!!

Lets do a little exercise shall we?

RNC pays a man to get dirt on Obama, and this man delivers a document that says Obama is a secret member of Hamas. This document claims that Obama was in Palastine and he was burning the US flag and shouting death to Israel.

It is absolutely unverified.

Fox news then reports that they have information that Obama may be a member of Hamas. As long as they don't release the details, they are just doing fair journalism according to Reldra.

But wait it gets better!

Breitbart then releases the full document. Fox then gets on their moral high horse and says how unprofessional it was for Breitbart to report the details.

HAHAHA!!!

This is awesome! These mental gymnastics are astounding!

So according to Reldra and CNN, it is ok to report unverified stories that paint anyone in a bad light, as long as you don't give specifics!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Trump has officially co-opted the term "fake news" from the liberal media.

Are we tired of winning yet folks?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is Reldras claim I believe.

As long as CNN didn't specifically say something like "Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed" then what they did was fair journalism.

Its ok for CNN to have a huge breaking news section and go on for hours about how they have information that Russia has black mail on Russia and discuss how troubling that is, all based on this dossier that they now admit is unverified, as long as they don't mention the specifics.

Now even if CNN says Buzzfeed shouldn't have published the dossier because its unverified, its ok for CNN to ALLUDE to the unverified document and tell people the president elect may be comprised by Russia.

That is how absurd Reldra and CNN argument is. It is absolutely hilarious!!!

Lets do a little exercise shall we?

RNC pays a man to get dirt on Obama, and this man delivers a document that says Obama is a secret member of Hamas. This document claims that Obama was in Palastine and he was burning the US flag and shouting death to Israel.

It is absolutely unverified.

Fox news then reports that they have information that Obama may be a member of Hamas. As long as they don't release the details, they are just doing fair journalism according to Reldra.

But wait it gets better!

Breitbart then releases the full document. Fox then gets on their moral high horse and says how unprofessional it was for Breitbart to report the details.

HAHAHA!!!

This is awesome! These mental gymnastics are astounding!

So according to Reldra and CNN, it is ok to report unverified stories that paint anyone in a bad light, as long as you don't give specifics!

I can't say you are fully wrong, but you are not fully correct.

BuzzFeed published the 35 pages. About 50 news organizations reported on it without publishing the papers, yet we blame CNN alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How many of those 50 linked to it? We can start naming and shaming them too.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump has officially co-opted the term "fake news" from the liberal media.

Are we tired of winning yet folks?

I'm starting to get tired of winning so much

link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I look at it this way. He is still a citizen first before he is president. He can take questions from anyone he wants. He didn't say that CNN couldn't be there just that he wasn't taking any questions.

You don't become a billionaire by letting people walk all over you. If someone is pissing on your Wheaties every morning are you going to keep letting it happen or are going to put a stop to it.

CNN is going to be like the person that gets invited to a party and no one talks to them. They are just going to sit in the corner. Funny how the shoe is on the other foot now. Sucks don't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join