It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Love it
Well done the Donald

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ketsuko
So basically what I see in this thread is a lot of people mad because Trump didn't answer a question from a reporter you wanted him to answer a question from.

You know what? I can think of all kinds of questions I wanted Obama to answer for the past 8 years and reporters more likely to ask those questions. Guess which ones Obama never called on to ask questions?

Was he shutting out the press?

NO. He can't possibly answer every question. He specifically was throwing a big man-baby tantrum on CNN for something they didn't do and called them 'fake news' because of it. NOT the behavior of a President of any kind.

He is an embarrassment!

He acted perfectly. The reporter got all offended because his network was called out for what they are - FAKE.
Funny how anyone who actually stands up for themselves is a "man baby", but whiny liberals crying for weeks over losing the election are 'brave' like that ugly actress who embarrassed herself the other night.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So basically what I see in this thread is a lot of people mad because Trump didn't answer a question from a reporter you wanted him to answer a question from.

You know what? I can think of all kinds of questions I wanted Obama to answer for the past 8 years and reporters more likely to ask those questions. Guess which ones Obama never called on to ask questions?

NO. He can't possibly answer every question. He specifically was throwing a big man-baby tantrum on CNN for something they didn't do and called them 'fake news' because of it. NOT the behavior of a President of any kind.

He is an embarrassment!

What didn't they do?

They ran with a BuzzFeed sourced story as if that alone substantiated it and made it real. He was correct. They pushed unsubstantiated rumor (fake) as news as if they have been able to corroborate and actually source the claims made in the Dossier.

It's like they decided that if BuzzFeed printed it, that was all it took to make it truth.

They did not run the story.

Jake Tapper Response

I already gave both articles. They don't link to the Buzfeed article nor to they give the details.

50 other news outlets reported that Buzfeed had ran this story.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

P.s Sorry if wrong forum, this one seemed most appropriate

It was like he hired a bunch of prostitutes and had them urinate on the media.

Classic Trump.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

LOL - the bloke hasn't even taken office yet and already he is reshuffling the pecking-order of the media, this could very well be the most accurate comment he's made to date - maybe Bill & Mark want to look at sending a message to the ATS community advising that CNN, like Before Its News, will not be permitted as a source - because dodgy and fake.

They will NEVER do that.

Yea, if they did we wouldn't be able to use the evidence to show they manipulate elections worse than the Russians.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He is an embarrassment!

He acted perfectly. The reporter got all offended because his network was called out for what they are - FAKE.
Funny how anyone who actually stands up for themselves is a "man baby", but whiny liberals crying for weeks over losing the election are 'brave' like that ugly actress who embarrassed herself the other night.

He is a man baby. I am not whining or crying. I am outraged at this lunatic.

What ugly actress?
edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

This was a fantastic moment. The top exponent of fake news, CNN, called out and their reporter humiliated.
One of the best things I have seen since Nov 8th's joyous scenes.

But they didn't do what he said they did.

Where has deny ignorance gone? The OP is a sham. 77 flags? This is becoming a nuthouse.

Yes they did. You are wrong. They linked to the full 35 pages of memos

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

He is an embarrassment!

So you are ok to be outraged then, but anyone else is a man baby if they are?
That's not the world we live in anymore, happily.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This was a fantastic moment. The top exponent of fake news, CNN, called out and their reporter humiliated.

Where has deny ignorance gone? The OP is a sham. 77 flags? This is becoming a nuthouse.

Where? I already found both CNN articles on it. and linked them here.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yeah, but had Hillary snookered her way in then it would have been a real revolution, guns on the ground blazing and all. According to some words not really whispered that I heard. In fact I think it was an informal asking to join in to be honest.

link   

He is an embarrassment!

No, I was only calling Trump a big man-baby.

link   

Where? I already found both CNN articles on it.

Problem identified.
edit on 11-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I wrote that just to hit it home as to how dodgy CNN, Buzzfeed etc is, in my opinion - they are not impartial, they come across as extremist left wing political propaganda outlets - and Trumps whitelash hit that CNN reporter right between the eyes, again!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All I see is a frightened man who had to have his handlers clap for him because he needs constant affirmation.As for him refusing to answer a question from CNN if he has nothing to hide why do that? It's the actions of a guilty man who knows the jig is up.We will see him pull a Lyndon Johnson and run back to Trump Tower with his tail between his legs and his former supporters howling for his entire family's heads.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Grambler

Obama answered questions from the major news outlets, like FOX. CNN is a major news outlet.

Exactly!!!!

So give me an example of a major news outlet reporting that Obama had sexual perversions.

It is unprecedented!

Do you think that if Fox had ran a story that said Obama hired hookers to pee on a bed, that Obama would be taking questions from them the next day at a press conference?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Intel Officials are telling NBC the story is "political junk".

Kek is with us all.

Thanks for that. It's starting to make sense and the more this develops, the worse it is looking for CNN. Looks like their "multiple intelligence sources" don't actually exist.

They know they have royally messed up at CNN too... The headlines now include...
"Trump Sets The Tone"
"Trump Nailed It"

They are squirming as the Fake News Wheel of Fortune has just stopped and it's landed on CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He is an embarrassment!

No, I was only calling Trump a big man-baby.

I see, so you are not objective. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I agree relda....but, there could be reasons other than a belief of what trump says. there are plenty of outsiders intent on questioning our own values here in America, and who would love nothing better than to see us going after each other, and sow the seeds of anarchy in America. it's worked in other countries, and ex-KGB'er Putin seems to have an "unusual" alliance in trump. let's also remember here on ATS, you can hide your true identity, so to me, everyone is suspect.

link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Why couldn't the CNN wait his turn and kept shouting over the reporter that was called upon to ask her questions?

Truth is that every reporter in that room is an outdated relic that have been all but replaced by technology. Think of them as tack and harness makers in the automobile age.

link   

He is an embarrassment!

Did Obama yell at them, talk over them and call them fake news??? No. This is just bizarre.

It was like Trump was participating in a thread here in the mudpit.

Obama not only called out Fox news many times, he actually tried to bar them from his press conferences.

Now your turn. Show me one journalist at a press conference that yelled at Obama like Acosta yelled at Trump.

I can bet had a journalists done this, you and the media would have said that journalist had no class and didn't respect the office of the presidency.

But when a journalist does it to Trump, you think Trump is an embarrassment and not the reporter!

Priceless!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join