It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

White House access, maybe???

CNN without White House access could be a tad bit embarrassing...no? Fox. NBC. ABC. CBS. NYTimes. Brietbart (?). ...and others. But no CNN? Oops.

Not saying that's what will happen, or even should, but had I been the subject of their "reporting" over the past several months...I might be reluctant to give them access, too.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

But according to indigo CNN is reputable.

Why would you try to discredit an organization that has selflessly delivered quality journalism to the American people?

Edit: I reread that and laughed until I threw up.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I hear the lawyer he had explaining the finer points of his divestment from his business interests did a fine job.

geez, no s**t Sherlock, trump has employed her law firm for years...guess what? grass is green, too

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

P.s Sorry if wrong forum, this one seemed most appropriate

Trump was wrong. CNN didn't report on the the details since they were uncorroborated. Buzzfeed did. The comments in your OP are fake.

It's all about 'give the people the information'!!! Give them every last email sent by or sent to John Podesta, but if it might hurt Trump in some way...SHHH!!!!! Don't even mention a report might exist, even if you don't say what s in the report.

This is how Trump's relationship with he press will go...if he doesn't like it, it will be deemed 'fake news' or suppressed.
Trumpeters certainly got what they asked for, they were told what they would receive over and over. It is unbelievable they STILL do not know what they got.

link   

That is basically the same level of verification that was used when they were trying to prove that one of the mass shooters was a TEA Party member based on matching the known name with a TEA Party roster. Turned out the names were the same, but the people were not. Didn't stop the press from running with it for long enough that people were blaming the TEA Party.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: kaylaluv

were there to be a leak attacking my character using sexually related slurs, i'd flip my shiz. And im just petty enough I'd yank press credentials over it, too.

He'd better get used to it. Obama and his wife had to. It comes with the job, apparently. Plus, I don't believe CNN reported the sex stuff specifically.

Please link to me one story from a main stream source, you know like one that gets invited to a press conference, that claimed Obama had sexual perversions.

Thanks in advance.

link   

Yes, it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: jimmyx

White House access, maybe???

CNN without White House access could be a tad bit embarrassing...no? Fox. NBC. ABC. CBS. NYTimes. Brietbart (?). ...and others. But no CNN? Oops.

Not saying that's what will happen, or even should, but had I been the subject of their "reporting" over the past several months...I might be reluctant to give them access, too.

Trump hates the NY Times and has had bad things to say about every one of those except FOX and Breitbart.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I hear the lawyer he had explaining the finer points of his divestment from his business interests did a fine job.

geez, no s**t Sherlock, trump has employed her law firm for years...guess what? grass is green, too

Woah Woah, no ways that's true, he's sexist, remember?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

And the same intel agencies also had credible evidence of WNDs in Iraq too. How did that one turn out? I think MI6 also believed in that one too.

Sort of, the head of MI6 and presumably the head of the CIA were told long before the invasion by agents on the ground that there were no WMD, never mind being, "Up and running" as Tony Blair had it in the report to parliament, so it's pretty clear there was collusion between the respective governments and the intelligence heads. Sad that!
Dearlove and Tenet are still sucking on their Pina Colada's, while Iraq's body count still continues today. Bastards.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I used them as an example.

Yet, I'm betting every one of them will be present at future pressers. Seems a reasonable assumption. Would it not be just a tad bit embarrassing for CNN not to be there, even though other disliked, dare I say hated, news organizations are?

That was the entire premise of that post...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

Trump was wrong. CNN didn't report on the the details since they were uncorroborated. Buzzfeed did. The comments in your OP are fake.

It's all about 'give the people the information'!!! Give them every last email sent by or sent to John Podesta, but if it might hurt Trump in some way...SHHH!!!!! Don't even mention a report might exist, even if you don't say what s in the report.

This is how Trump's relationship with he press will go...if he doesn't like it, it will be deemed 'fake news' or suppressed.
Trumpeters certainly got what they asked for, they were told what they would receive over and over. It is unbelievable they STILL do not know what they got.

First, CNN linked to the Buzzfeed article, so they still let people know what the allegations are.

Secondly, just because they didn't report the details, they still had serious coverage about how compromised Trump was because of this dossier, which the knew was unverified information. This is just as bad.

As far as Podesta emails, notice how every one of them was confirmed as real? Can't you see the difference?

One situation is peoples real emails being released, the other is releasing slanderous unverified claims.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

were there to be a leak attacking my character using sexually related slurs, i'd flip my shiz. And im just petty enough I'd yank press credentials over it, too.

He'd better get used to it. Obama and his wife had to. It comes with the job, apparently. Plus, I don't believe CNN reported the sex stuff specifically.

Please link to me one story from a main stream source, you know like one that gets invited to a press conference, that claimed Obama had sexual perversions.

Thanks in advance.

Breitbart did. Not sure they were invited to press conferences before but they sure are now.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm not putting him in that position - he is.

Answer questions from the major outlets (like CNN) or don't answer any questions. That's how you avoid being accused of being a hypocrite.

I can honestly see Trump refusing to deal with any media that portrays him in any negative light, and only dealing with the media that worships the ground he walks on. So, if any news outlet wants to get the scoop from Trump, they will have to walk on eggshells in order to not piss him off. Sounds a little like North Korea to me...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Excuse moi!

People have been wanting those details for a while now, and they were delivered. Also, those details have been left to a woman to arrange. Not bad for such a YUUUGGGEE misogynist.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks in advance.

Breitbart did. Not sure they were invited to press conferences before but they sure are now.

I would love to see a link, but you made be right.

Regardless, I am pretty sure Obama wasn't taking questions from Breitbart.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It does make me laugh how the BBC keep banging on about the source being ex MI6 as though that confers some extra credibility. It's like they never heard of WMD'S or, indeed, David Shaylor.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You know, it doesn't have to be in the Intel community. The leak could be from the Obama administration. - they got the same briefing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm not putting him in that position - he is.

Answer questions from the major outlets (like CNN) or don't answer any questions. That's how you avoid being accused of being a hypocrite.

I can honestly see Trump refusing to deal with any media that portrays him in any negative light, and only dealing with the media that worships the ground he walks on. So, if any news outlet wants to get the scoop from Trump, they will have to walk on eggshells in order to not piss him off. Sounds a little like North Korea to me...

Ok so did Obama take questions from Breitbart, or World Net Daily, or many other conservative outlets?

No he chose who to speak to, and organizations he felt that were unworthy or fake were not invited to his pressers.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is just too funny,

I say good on him

What you guys think?

First, CNN linked to the Buzzfeed article, so they still let people know what the allegations are.

Secondly, just because they didn't report the details, they still had serious coverage about how compromised Trump was because of this dossier, which the knew was unverified information. This is just as bad.

As far as Podesta emails, notice how every one of them was confirmed as real? Can't you see the difference?

One situation is peoples real emails being released, the other is releasing slanderous unverified claims.

There's no link here That was the article.

Here is the second article

It only links back to the first CNN Money article.

edit on 11-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join