It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses CNN reporters question and calls them fake news Priceless

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+141 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is just too funny,

Trump taking questions and speaking rationally till a CNN reporter has a question, I wont spoil it more than I already have

I say good on him

CNNs whole platform as far as I can tell is all about Trump bashing and spreading what basically amounts to petty gossip.
CNN and a few others arent news agencies but propaganda distributors, the argument could be made that all the MSM is but a few of them have taken it to such an extreme to be laughable.

What you guys think?
Did he do the right thing or is he just being petty due to the negative coverage they gave him?

P.s Sorry if wrong forum, this one seemed most appropriate

+89 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't know if it's the right thing. But karma is a bitch and CNN got what they deserved!

One thing it shows is how bold Trump can be. He will say things straight up and not cower away, unlike the Obama administration.

+100 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The media was under the impression that they were untouchable, that they could say anything and get away with it.

Well, they just got a wake-up call, the media may actually have to work for a living now.

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Screw CNN when they get back to reporting the news and not working 24/7 for the next false Trump hit piece, then maybe they can have a question. On top of that, the CNN reporter was the one being rude trying to speak over the other reporter already asking a question.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Eh, its all fun and games when you happen to agree with the person shutting down the press.

What happens when its something you disagree with? This is the crux of the issue.

+62 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Acosta knew he would not get a question. It was indicated to him at the beginning of the presser. It was all theater from CNN. FAKE.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It would have been interesting to find out what question they wanted to ask, but like a pro, he called them out.

He wasn't very happy with the BBC either and I was watching the press conference on the BBC. When they returned to the studio they claimed that he has shot himself in the foot and were very dismissive of him, surprisingly.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How are those Lawsuits against CNN going? Donald Trump will finish off the network after he's in office. I hope the CNN idiots are getting their resumes ready. Maybe Donna Brazil will hire them on the DNC's janitorial team.

+73 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Eh, its all fun and games when you happen to agree with the person shutting down the press.

What happens when its something you disagree with? This is the crux of the issue.

If you can't recognize the bias between the treatment Obama (even Hillary) and Trump received, then I have no more words for you.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh man was that hilarious. Trump doesnt act super presidential, but if he did CNN would continue lying and walking all over Trump.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I dont think refusing questions from 1 or even several news outlets is an issue, when he starts refusing to do press conferences period then we worry.

CNN have shown themselves to be unreliable and totally biased as a news source and I reckon should just be flat out refused entry into these conferences

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Acosta knew he would not get a question. It was indicated to him at the beginning of the presser. It was all theater from CNN. FAKE.

And youre telling me that ANY other media outlet would have not done the same if they were told they arent allowed to ask questions??

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you can't recognize the bias between the treatment Obama (even Hillary) and Trump received, then I have no more words for you.

Youre right. there was a huge difference. Like Birthers...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Man this guy is really stirring up real change with real people looking and digging into all this fake news propaganda stuff .This comment is from off of a Moon of Alabama latest piece and make me wonder if maybe buzzfeed did actually do the correct thing ...

One aspect to follow is the controversy over Buzzfeed's decision to publish the actual documents, wikileak's style -- the source documents are available so that what is written ABOUT these documents can be verified ... without Buzzfeed's brave act (which is being second-guessed and criticized) we'd have to take CNN's word. I'm not certain that CNN would have had a monopoly / "exclusive" on the story and/or how Buzzfeed got their copy (one leak / one leaker or two). Atlantic harrumphs. Atlantic says that Buzzfeed "violated a fundamental principle" by publishing unverified documents -- however, the other argument is that these documents ARE the story.... in fact, that they are reportedly unverifiable (the poor sourcing provided BY the documents being part of the story) is a large part of the story ... by making them public, the details can be directly addressed -- corroborated or refuted -- in ways otherwise impossible if kept discretely "for authorized eyes only" ... (so far, no one seems very interested in exactly who actually leaked to CNN) Posted by: Susan Sunflower | Jan 11, 2017 8:26:22 AM | 6
www.moonofalabama.org... 2017 is starting out to be anything but boring and not having something new to learn

+17 more 
link   
Truly breath taking that the whole Dossier Debacle climaxed the night before his first press conference. Like straight out a surreal psychological thriller flick!
edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

No, but they played into it. They are trying to capitalize on the drama to deflect from their own unprofessionalism. Playing victim.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Let's be fair now, how long did Obama make the world wait to release the damn birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Let's be fair now, how long did Obama make the world wait to release the damn birth certificate?

That's the defense? Yeesh.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I love it. I think we are getting a glimpse at the beginning of the end for CNN.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And apparently, some people will double-down and defend the bias in media. To hell with the truth!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join