It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spite of Hillary supporters, and their infatuation with destroying America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
So I was never a Trump supporter, I was just anti Hillary. That being said I was still cynical about our options and very skeptical of positive growth even when Trump won.

But in the previous weeks I have seen a lot of positive developments before he's even taken office. I am not thrilled with all the cabinet picks but I'll stay optimistic and give this experiment a chance.

With all the positivity though we are force fed that the election was hacked by Russians which at best is an exaggeration and a disingenuous way of saying they may have had again, at best, a propaganda campaign. Even if that's true it's fickle to complain of another country injecting propaganda into our FREE SPEECH society. It is the responsibility of citizens to critically assess any information we absorb.

The left is dead set on sabotaging any positive development that isn't branded democrat, and the truth is there was a lot of foul play this cycle, little had to do with the Russians.

Here are some facts.

The DNC was in collusion with Hillary to make sure the will of the people was suppressed by ensuring Bernie did not get a fair shake during the primaries. They were assisted by the media who gave him as much coverage as Jeb Bush (who had no chance), while Bernie was neck and neck with Hillary for a majority of the primary.

The DNC was also in collusion with CNN to prop Trump up do that "Hillary could defeat him easily".

So effectively the DNC not only interfered with their own parties primaries, but also the RNC using the might of the "free press".

I think it is safe to say the results of this election were entirely manipulated by the DNC, and caught red handed here we are faced with the same media influence to convince the people Russia somehow dictated the results of our election.

Where is the honesty and accountability we deserve? How will we heal and learn from this if we hide it and lie about what really happened?

But I just expect more fake news and disinformation to try and sabotage any hope for this country.

That being said I will welcome any real criticism and questions for our new president, unfortunately it will just be harder to recognize what is disinformation and what are valid concerns with the obvious agenda still at large.

What's absurd is the nonsense people here believed about Hillary Clinton.

But then call obvious facts (and believable assertions) about Trump "fake news".

Putin, and his puppet Trump, are laughing at you.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS.

a reply to: intrptr

Its going to be an incredibly difficult 4 years as far as the MSM is concerned.
I've entirely quit watching TV/Cable news except for the local station to get weather.
I'd expect the MSM will hammer away, relentlessly at Trump, each and every day, and continuously for the next 4 years. Sad really.

Fox News Channel (have you never heard of it) as conservative fair and balanced as it gets plus unlike other news outlets they have a sense of humor..

edit on 11-1-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
So I was never a Trump supporter, I was just anti Hillary. That being said I was still cynical about our options and very skeptical of positive growth even when Trump won.

But in the previous weeks I have seen a lot of positive developments before he's even taken office. I am not thrilled with all the cabinet picks but I'll stay optimistic and give this experiment a chance.

With all the positivity though we are force fed that the election was hacked by Russians which at best is an exaggeration and a disingenuous way of saying they may have had again, at best, a propaganda campaign. Even if that's true it's fickle to complain of another country injecting propaganda into our FREE SPEECH society. It is the responsibility of citizens to critically assess any information we absorb.

The left is dead set on sabotaging any positive development that isn't branded democrat, and the truth is there was a lot of foul play this cycle, little had to do with the Russians.

Here are some facts.

The DNC was in collusion with Hillary to make sure the will of the people was suppressed by ensuring Bernie did not get a fair shake during the primaries. They were assisted by the media who gave him as much coverage as Jeb Bush (who had no chance), while Bernie was neck and neck with Hillary for a majority of the primary.

The DNC was also in collusion with CNN to prop Trump up do that "Hillary could defeat him easily".

So effectively the DNC not only interfered with their own parties primaries, but also the RNC using the might of the "free press".

I think it is safe to say the results of this election were entirely manipulated by the DNC, and caught red handed here we are faced with the same media influence to convince the people Russia somehow dictated the results of our election.

Where is the honesty and accountability we deserve? How will we heal and learn from this if we hide it and lie about what really happened?

But I just expect more fake news and disinformation to try and sabotage any hope for this country.

That being said I will welcome any real criticism and questions for our new president, unfortunately it will just be harder to recognize what is disinformation and what are valid concerns with the obvious agenda still at large.

What's absurd is the nonsense people here believed about Hillary Clinton.

But then call obvious facts (and believable assertions) about Trump "fake news".

Putin, and his puppet Trump, are laughing at you.

That was cute. There was plenty of damning facts about Hillary.

I believed what was vetted and true.

Then you go on to say a candidate is the puppet controlled by a dictator of another country as if that's fact.

Thanks for your fake news bud.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I just watched the press of questions hurled at Trump that were mostly about the 'hack'--

"Mr Trump, Mr Trump, the Russians did it didn't they, din't they, Mr trump. Right, Mr Trump? Right?!"

Gads, if only they pressed Hillary like that in any press conference about anything like that. Reveals their agenda to get him to go along with their whackfest (completely ignoring all the Chinese and other hacks).

Now stay tuned to all the awful spin they put on furthering that hackgenda to smear the Evil Russians...

Maybe if he had not waited 5 months to talk to the press they could have asked other questions that you think are more important.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So every piece of fake news about Hilary was instantly believable, but every piece of fake news about Trump is an evil conspiracy and must be defied?

What was the Hillary's fake news ? Need information . Not just words . Anyone can post words .

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
They will scorch earth to get their way, Ive vener seen more hateful people than Hillary and Bernies supporters, pure hypocrites and haters.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I just watched the press of questions hurled at Trump that were mostly about the 'hack'--

"Mr Trump, Mr Trump, the Russians did it didn't they, din't they, Mr trump. Right, Mr Trump? Right?!"

Gads, if only they pressed Hillary like that in any press conference about anything like that. Reveals their agenda to get him to go along with their whackfest (completely ignoring all the Chinese and other hacks).

Now stay tuned to all the awful spin they put on furthering that hackgenda to smear the Evil Russians...

Maybe if he had not waited 5 months to talk to the press they could have asked other questions that you think are more important.

Hillary was hiding form the People, not Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And I was posting about how maybe if Trump had been talking to the press, 5 month old questions would have been asked then instead of now.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

And I was posting about how maybe if Trump had been talking to the press, 5 month old questions would have been asked then instead of now.

My point is he doesn't engage stupid ass press questions, called CNN fake news in open press conference today.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Oh man. You sure said it. Unfortunately there are still delusional brainwashed idiots who believe what their masters tell them to believe. Critical thinking is dead on the left. Open mindedness is a dreaded disease to a liberal mind.
I was like you, I wasn't in it for Trump at first, but when I saw how much the left despised him, I had to do my research on him. Actually, the Dems sealed their own demise by supporting and continuing to support Hillary, the most despised political figure in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join