It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The spite of Hillary supporters, and their infatuation with destroying America.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So I was never a Trump supporter, I was just anti Hillary. That being said I was still cynical about our options and very skeptical of positive growth even when Trump won.

But in the previous weeks I have seen a lot of positive developments before he's even taken office. I am not thrilled with all the cabinet picks but I'll stay optimistic and give this experiment a chance.

With all the positivity though we are force fed that the election was hacked by Russians which at best is an exaggeration and a disingenuous way of saying they may have had again, at best, a propaganda campaign. Even if that's true it's fickle to complain of another country injecting propaganda into our FREE SPEECH society. It is the responsibility of citizens to critically assess any information we absorb.

The left is dead set on sabotaging any positive development that isn't branded democrat, and the truth is there was a lot of foul play this cycle, little had to do with the Russians.

Here are some facts.

The DNC was in collusion with Hillary to make sure the will of the people was suppressed by ensuring Bernie did not get a fair shake during the primaries. They were assisted by the media who gave him as much coverage as Jeb Bush (who had no chance), while Bernie was neck and neck with Hillary for a majority of the primary.

The DNC was also in collusion with CNN to prop Trump up do that "Hillary could defeat him easily".

So effectively the DNC not only interfered with their own parties primaries, but also the RNC using the might of the "free press".

I think it is safe to say the results of this election were entirely manipulated by the DNC, and caught red handed here we are faced with the same media influence to convince the people Russia somehow dictated the results of our election.

Where is the honesty and accountability we deserve? How will we heal and learn from this if we hide it and lie about what really happened?

But I just expect more fake news and disinformation to try and sabotage any hope for this country.

That being said I will welcome any real criticism and questions for our new president, unfortunately it will just be harder to recognize what is disinformation and what are valid concerns with the obvious agenda still at large.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But I just expect more fake news and disinformation to try and sabotage any hope for this country.

I just watched the press of questions hurled at Trump that were mostly about the 'hack'--

"Mr Trump, Mr Trump, the Russians did it didn't they, din't they, Mr trump. Right, Mr Trump? Right?!"

Gads, if only they pressed Hillary like that in any press conference about anything like that. Reveals their agenda to get him to go along with their whackfest (completely ignoring all the Chinese and other hacks).

Now stay tuned to all the awful spin they put on furthering that hackgenda to smear the Evil Russians...

edit on 11-1-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Which is exactly my point. Even if there was Russian involvement, it surely wasn't the narrative that they outright hacked the election.

Yet the DNC and Hillary got caught red handed interfering with democracy and we barely hear a peep. They manipulated nearly every level of this election but still we are being lead to believe the Russians determined the outcome of this election.

If the DNC didn't BREAK THE law by interfering with the election we may have had two completly different candidates.

No matter which way you cut it, they are who changed the outcome, not the Russians.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Its going to be an incredibly difficult 4 years as far as the MSM is concerned.

I've entirely quit watching TV/Cable news except for the local station to get weather.

I'd expect the MSM will hammer away, relentlessly at Trump, each and every day, and continuously for the next 4 years. Sad really.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So every piece of fake news about Hilary was instantly believable, but every piece of fake news about Trump is an evil conspiracy and must be defied?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I see what you did there, and it didn't work.

Twist it however you want. But propaganda comes from any group with an agenda. I believe I said at the end I welcome any real criticism and concern.

That being said the main point is the way the left and the establishment are disingenuously selling the narrative our election was hacked by Russians (exaggeration) when in reality it has been proved the DNC manipulated every aspect of this election.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Its going to be an incredibly difficult 4 years as far as the MSM is concerned.

I've entirely quit watching TV/Cable news except for the local station to get weather.

I'd expect the MSM will hammer away, relentlessly at Trump, each and every day, and continuously for the next 4 years. Sad really.

I remember a time when the weather was the least accurate report on the news.

Now it's the only thing we trust? Great.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Well, if you have, or develop an interest in Business News and Economics, there's CNBC and Bloomberg.

CNBC periodically drops into anti-Trump stuff, but rarely and you can turn it off when it does.

Bloomberg has a whole lot of really interesting international financial news.

That's about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The thing is, I don't mind anti Trump journalism if it is just that. Tabloid hit pieces on the other hand I'm not as fond of.

There are enough things that have come to light over the past few months that warrant some attention, like the cabinet picks. I voted for him, but I will remain skeptical until I see more positive results.

But here we are with this huge fairy tale of the Russian boogeyman who is shifting the world in their favor (after experiencing their worst economic hit since the nineties). And I'm not saying they didn't put out propaganda as our media are the shining beacon of, but to say they hacked our election is beyond exaggeration.

But we'll never again hear MSM bring up the blatant manipulation of the election by the DNC that attacked every aspect of this cycle.
edit on 11-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well, if you have, or develop an interest in Business News and Economics, there's CNBC and Bloomberg.

CNBC periodically drops into anti-Trump stuff, but rarely and you can turn it off when it does.

Bloomberg has a whole lot of really interesting international financial news.

That's about it.

Anti Trump stuff doesn't get me emotional. Not worried.

I've had lots of interest in business and finance before, but the knowledge changes faster than medicine, so it can't be just a hobby for me. If I ever choose that as my next hyperfocus, I'll take your advice, thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yea, the anti-Trump stuff doesn't get me emotional in terms of the content.

What gets me utterly fed up is THE CONSTANT REPETITION! Its ENDLESS!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Reading your post made me realize something.

If we stop and think about it, the truth of the matter is.............(drum roll), the MSM is Done! You can stick a fork in it. They've shot themselves in the foot and when caught at it, they shot the other foot, and then finally, the Washington Post shot themselves in the head!

And frankly, at least for this household..........they aren't going to be resurrected.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yea, the anti-Trump stuff doesn't get me emotional in terms of the content.

What gets me utterly fed up is THE CONSTANT REPETITION! Its ENDLESS!

Well, isn't the latest meme of wisdom the one which quotes Hitler regarding repeating the big lies? The repetition is what is effective, indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

While I agree with you to the extent they are done for anyone truly keeping up with this all, we still have many Americans who barely chime in.

For those who didn't witness all of this happen while it did, the sweep under the rug and deflect campaign may work. Combined with the relatively short attention span of many I fear they may not be hit as hard as we'd like.

The bright side is, with the close to extinction of journalism we see critical thinking making a comeback, our only hope for the future of our country. No matter what happens in the next four years, we have a long battle ahead, not just against the media, but the elites and the establishment. They will not stop fighting.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. It is easy to agree with something that is pretty much true.

There are people out there that are radical democrats that would destroy this country just to prove they were right in backing Hillary, they would undermine everything Trump does to try to make it so fails at everything. Those are domestic terrorists in my mine, destroying the country from within. I would have the same opinion if Trump had lost and his supporters did similar things. Chaotic and destructive behavior by our citizens that jeopardizes our national security should be considered a crime.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Unfortunately the extreme partisanship has made this volatile environment. The divide is the strongest I've seen in some time. The ironic part is establishment Republicans and Democrats differ on very few issues IMO.

The best example of that is the Bush and Obama presidential terms that in my mind differed very little. Other than Obamacare, we still hemmoraged in spending, increased foreign projection and increased our debt while the middle class saw no growth.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They are covering their own rear ends, blaming Russia when it was all their own meddling that influenced the elections in totality. They, the media, determined who the front runners were and now they want to hide that fact away so they can do it again next time.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Reading your post made me realize something.

If we stop and think about it, the truth of the matter is.............(drum roll), the MSM is Done! You can stick a fork in it. They've shot themselves in the foot and when caught at it, they shot the other foot, and then finally, the Washington Post shot themselves in the head!

And frankly, at least for this household..........they aren't going to be resurrected.

Your right!

That's why the same establishment that supports those who they rely on to spread their lies are trying to call anything not approved as news *in other words blessed and approved by those in power* as "Fake News"! What's hilarious as hell is it is now back firing on them!

What a great time to be alive!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

Unfortunately the extreme partisanship has made this volatile environment. The divide is the strongest I've seen in some time. The ironic part is establishment Republicans and Democrats differ on very few issues IMO.

The best example of that is the Bush and Obama presidential terms that in my mind differed very little. Other than Obamacare, we still hemmoraged in spending, increased foreign projection and increased our debt while the middle class saw no growth.

The only thing they DISAGREE on, are those things "identity politics" that force those weak enough in the mind to allow us to hate on each other! Meanwhile they continue to revel in the power they have over us and keep on raking in the money at the expense of those who still have the ability to make enough money to pay taxes! Those that don't work are afraid to rise up because they depend on those who are keeping them down! Vicious cycle of slavery if you ask me.

They all get along behind the scenes and yet we as the people are too damned stupid to see the game they are playing to prevent themselves from being convicted for the crimes they have committed against those they serve.

Can't blame em really. Must really suck to live with a conscious that because of your actions you just fall into the trap of becoming so low in morality that instead of owning up to your mistakes you just become more desperate to invent more ways to bring everyone else dumb enough to believe you to subhuman levels of morality that you operate on?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Despite your facts and logic if you can't support a honourable trustworthy Women under FBI criminal investigation who was under sniper fire and takes millions from the same people she fights against , than well clearly you are a deplorable,racist, sexist, homophobic individual that only listens to fake news.

I just don't understand why people don't like her , Celebrity preaching, scripted response, or why they are tired of hearing the MSM?

edit on 24131America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 17:24:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join