It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Giants in the Solomon Islands?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've heard about rumors of giants in the Solomon Islands for well over 20+ years and am only posting this as an information gathering post. Are there really giants in the Solomon Islands? Frankly, I don't know. I've never seen nor heard any definitive, undeniable proof of such but would love to hear from far wiser and more well-informed people than I. Giants in the Solomon Islands? Of course, this COULD be moosepoop but I simply don't know. I'd appreciate some great information or at least, the truth on such things, be they bullhonkey or bazinga.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

I see an awful lot of text, and some fragments of a map.

Is there anything other than narrative on the page? I mean... Some photographs perhaps? Some archeological evidence of some sort? Anything substantive or suggestive at all?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
TL;DR

I needed a cigarette after the first few paragraphs... I dont smoke.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Marius Boirayon seems to be the only source for the giants story. He also claims there is an UFO-base on one of the islands.

I'd file it under fiction.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm not convinced of the authenticity of the post myself. I posted this thread because to the best of my knowledge, limited as it is, I really DON'T know if this is hogwash or not. As I said, I'd heard of this thread for many years but nothing has ever come to light (not much research honestly on my part) of a substantial nature. Thanks to all for the feedback and it DOES look like this IS probably nothing but hoo-ha. a reply to: moebius

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The page links back to Sherry Shriner's little blog. So the chances of this being even remotely accurate just took a serious nose dive...

new topics

top topics

join