It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants in the Solomon Islands?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've heard about rumors of giants in the Solomon Islands for well over 20+ years and am only posting this as an information gathering post. Are there really giants in the Solomon Islands? Frankly, I don't know. I've never seen nor heard any definitive, undeniable proof of such but would love to hear from far wiser and more well-informed people than I. Giants in the Solomon Islands? Of course, this COULD be moosepoop but I simply don't know. I'd appreciate some great information or at least, the truth on such things, be they bullhonkey or bazinga.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

I see an awful lot of text, and some fragments of a map.

Is there anything other than narrative on the page? I mean... Some photographs perhaps? Some archeological evidence of some sort? Anything substantive or suggestive at all?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
TL;DR

I needed a cigarette after the first few paragraphs... I dont smoke.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Marius Boirayon seems to be the only source for the giants story. He also claims there is an UFO-base on one of the islands.

I'd file it under fiction.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm not convinced of the authenticity of the post myself. I posted this thread because to the best of my knowledge, limited as it is, I really DON'T know if this is hogwash or not. As I said, I'd heard of this thread for many years but nothing has ever come to light (not much research honestly on my part) of a substantial nature. Thanks to all for the feedback and it DOES look like this IS probably nothing but hoo-ha. a reply to: moebius

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The page links back to Sherry Shriner's little blog. So the chances of this being even remotely accurate just took a serious nose dive...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is a thread i can get into. Checkung out your links op. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Would be cool if the op came back and jump back into this thread again. Id like to discuss this.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Click on the last link they gave and email them. While you're there,read some of their posts,very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Thank you i will☺

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Some years ago I read that during ww2 that some America GI were later court martial to cooperation with the Japanese as the alleged Giants in the Solomon Islands were attacking both sides. During vietnam conflict they were the Rock Apes. Some claimed that rock apes were a type of bigfoot while others just were they were apes.

As far evidence goes. I have not seen any. Even if the best picture was produce debunkers would declare it a hoax. The Patterson film SHOULD be the best evidence. BUT it is endless attacked. I have seen other photos of Bigfoots and I had my own sighting.

AS to giants and or bigfoot existing elsewhere including the Solomon Islands. WHY not? The internet say that Bigfoot has been killed by humans in the past. Those possible killings are NOW denied. BUT happen to believe the US Military is aware of Bigfoot. I would not be surprised if events similar the Predator Movie with arnold unfold except with a bigfoot not a alien. BUT I believe in modern times specialized US special force have learn to hunt Bigfoot.

I do believe there is some type of UFO connection. AS to what that connection really is. I am just guessing. IF we as americans have UFO sightings. Then by math alone thee will be sighting elsewhere as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When the bones show up in the big museums, for all to see...
It will have some legs. (pun intended)

top topics

join