It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Press conference, January 11 2017

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You do realize ya boy Trump was on about the Obama birth certificate, don't you?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I missed it.

Okay, you gotta skip way forward, but at least the audio doesn't blow like the first two I tried embedding.
edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here in the office we all watched Trumps "press conference" and even one of the staunch Trump supporters commented....

"Jesus H. Christ, what a dork" he got some applause.

I hope this press conference plays world wide so they can see what we are dealing with.
edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The beginning of the Chaos that will be the tRump Presidency.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

I heard that as well, too funny!

He was appalled that it was possible to insult the pillars of News

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Jim Acosta on CNN now. Says Trump initially pointed at him and waved his hand to indicate he wasn't going to get a question. So he knew when he called out to Trump for a question. A set up. More fake news.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: Grambler

Political insiders are well aware that McCain is still VERY sore about Trump's asinine comment about liking people who don't get captured. It's sad to see McCain in such a state though.

It was definitely a dumb comment by Trump.

But McCain comes away looking way worse, contributing to war mongering and smearing Trump and Russia, risking a possible conflict with Russia and hurting the office of the Presidency. And for what, being maad about a poor comment?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: lighter78

I heard that as well, too funny!

He was appalled that it was possible to insult the pillars of News

The applause was rigged....Trump packed the room with his people. What did you expect?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
CNN releases a statement about it's reporting - characterizing it's reporting as vastly different than Buzzfeed and clutching to the 1st amendment.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Appalled is different than applause. But it does look more rally like than White House press conference like.

edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Appalled is different than applause.

I heard the applause when he made the comment. Try and keep up...

I'm positioned to see, finger pointing, blaming others, and more campaigning for 4 years. Why does he have to say the same thing 3 times.
edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
CNN releases a statement about it's reporting - characterizing it's reporting as vastly different than Buzzfeed and clutching to the 1st amendment.

Can't find it on line yet. Tapper read it live on air.

link   
Got to hand it to Trump critics they out did Obama critics.

Golden showers the new birtherism.

link   

There is a distinct difference whether you like it or not. Buzzfeed released all 35 pages. CNN didnt get into any of that.

Not defending CNN, but those are just the facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Was already ahead of ya.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here in the office we all watched Trumps "press conference" and even one of the staunch Trump supporters commented....

I hope this press conference plays world wide so they can see what we are dealing with.

I am sort of with you. But I, and I bet many people, are more impressed with his calling out of fake news mainstream media people than they are worried about how he responds to some questions in aa dumb manner.

I never really cheered for the man Trump, I have cheered for his candidacy and how it is shining a light on corrupt institutions such as the media, the intelligence agencies, and politicians in general.

link   
You are fake news made it on the top headline of Drudge.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

In the US outpost Germany i saw it live.
But who would have thought aomething else, in an US outpost...

edit on 11 1 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Im in Australia I think I see what we are dealing with a guy that is going to hit the deck running so hard that by about day 20 he will of surpassed Obamas legacy

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

There is a distinct difference whether you like it or not. Buzzfeed released all 35 pages. CNN didnt get into any of that.

Not defending CNN, but those are just the facts.

It is just about as bad.

"We at CNN didn't directly the obvious unsubstantiated dossier, we just reported to the people that there could be all of these conflicts with trump BASED off of this garbage dossier!"

What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join