It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Press conference, January 11 2017

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: UKTruth

By that note I suppose the birth certificate issue should have been dropped when Obama won the first time eh?

I mean... he won, right?

Yes, of course it should...and it was Obama's enemies who continued it. That was my point.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
CNN is definitely not going to be invited onto Air Force One - or the Whitehouse.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

By that note I suppose the birth certificate issue should have been dropped when Obama won the first time eh?

I mean... he won, right?

Yes, of course it should...and it was Obama's enemies who continued it. That was my point.

Fair enough

link   
Tapper on now.. repeating taking back the lawyer in Prague. But he is defending the story still

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I can't wait to see CNN response to this all day. There spin is going to be great!

Turn that crap off, they'll twist everything...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Does anyone else think that CNN will be the BACK row seat in the WH Press room?

Get em Trump

CNN firmly positioned as the poster child of FAKE NEWS

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So by your logic, once someone is elected, so should end any accountability for their potential lies or unethical practices?
edit on 11-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Grambler

And thats why we still want to see them, the excuse not to show them has exacerbated the topic. The audit claim is bogus to me. That does not stop him from releasing other years' taxes. The point is lying and nothing more. I don't care where is businesses are or how much they make. However, I would like to see if comrad putin has invested in trump businesses over the last decade.

Everything about Trump's finances is publicly available.
He submitted reports to the US Office of Government Ethics, as required.

pfds.opensecrets.org...
pfds.opensecrets.org...

link   
CNN's Jake Tapper: "CNN never provided one detail from the dossier" What we did was say that the intel chiefs briefed Obama on Thursday and Trump on Friday, which provided them both with a two page synopsis which included an unsubstantiated document."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 1/11/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lol @ CNN comment from Trump and posters here. This is going viral for sure

Bye Bye Con Nooz Network

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Listening to Jake Tapper now!

Saying they didn't publish the dossier. Well they did allude to the two page summary of it, and claimed it showed possible conflicts of interest.

They are saying that they never said it was true. Yet they had a huge breaking news story about it, implying that there is truth to this document.

Tapper admits that Buzzfeed shouldn't have published the Dossier.

So publishing it was wrong because it can't be confirmed, but just alluding to it to smear trump is ok in CNN book?

They are getting trashed, and they have no comeback.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Wow.
It sounds like CNN is in major CYA mode.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

But it was, in fact, CNN that dragged this unsubstantiated, salacious crap mainstream. THAT they can't deny.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Before the sound was cut you could hear the guy saying "Shawn he was attacking our news organization"..

Damn right he put you in your place!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
CNN chose to join the joke websites like buzzfeed and the onion etc by treating 7th hand hilarious allegations as gospel.

They got slapped for it.

So?

Anyone with functioning eyes and ears knows who CNN wanted to win and that's fine. We know who other networks wanted to win as well. They're entitled.

But do not expect to be taken seriously when you make your bed with those stories.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hahaha!

Now on Fox John McCains daughter is complaining about the Buzzfeed article and how it is fake news. She says she heard rumors about it.

Yet it appears her dad admitted that he was the one who gave it to the FBI!!

This is surreal.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

But it was, in fact, CNN that dragged this unsubstantiated, salacious crap mainstream. THAT they can't deny.

Exactly right. And no "spin" from Jake Tapper is going to change that.

We don't expect much from the "what your poop color tells you" site like buzzfeed, but CNN dragged it mainstream and is going to cry about getting slapped for it. Too bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Political insiders are well aware that McCain is still VERY sore about Trump's asinine comment about liking people who don't get captured. It's sad to see McCain in such a state though.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think Trump was looking forward to this press conference just so he could slap CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The crying on twitter is reaching new heights from media. Simple answer, report unbiased facts, like journalist are supposed too, and you won't have a problem.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join