It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Press conference, January 11 2017

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is whoever leaked the contents of the briefing to BuzzFeed going to be charged with mishandling classified info?

link   
a reply to: olaru12

So everyone was on his payroll except CNN and Buzzfeed?

Sweet!

link   
The best Pre-Presidential press conference I have as yet watched. Mr Trump He's the Man to change a few things and call a shovel a shovel Ha. This is for sure going to be an interesting term and we will see if a wall appears ? if health is addressed ?
If Jobs are created ? I think he can do it and make Amurica great again ?
I just wish we had such a firebrand here in the UK to drag us into better times.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm glad Trump shamed the CIA publicly. The cameras in hotel rooms that Trump talked about....this could get interesting.

It's entered the realm of surrealistic entertainment and politics is only an afterthought now.

This is what people who have long researched conspiracy theories and had serious concerns about both the transparency and the honesty of the Govt. have wanted. The corruption of the US intelligence services is legendary and the harm they have done around the world is immeasurable.

Trump is blowing up the system - corrupt intelligence agencies, corrupt govt agencies in general, military spending, career politicians and lobbyists.. Whether he can put it back together again is another question, so it's dangerous. Long long overdue though.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Hidinout

No doubt. One of my uncles is a smart guy, yet he's a germaphobe... he CANT possibly use a tube of toothpaste that has applied a squirt onto other peoples toothbrushes.
Yeah now that I know this I'll have to think back about any other allegations about Trump and ask myself....would a "germaphobe" be capable of doing that!?!

I'm so glad I'm retired now and I can watch all this live action entertainment. The newest reality show. Is it time for the Rex Tillerson show to come back on the air??

At this point I have to say I don't care who a person voted for, no matter which side you are on, it's so entertaining.

And it's never too early for popcorn.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Hidinout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is whoever leaked the contents of the briefing to BuzzFeed going to be charged with mishandling classified info?

You would hope so... including the presenters on CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: Grambler

Political insiders are well aware that McCain is still VERY sore about Trump's asinine comment about liking people who don't get captured. It's sad to see McCain in such a state though.

McCain really, really needs to STFU. At this point he just sounds like an old Cold War dinosaur who's angry because Trump isn't going to launch nukes at the Russkies. I'm starting to think about him the same way I think about Harry Reid: just fall into a tar pit and disappear already.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah no doubt. I was calling him "Insane McCain" for good reason back during the 2008 election. For one: Being someone whose seen the hardships a troop faces in war, he has to be completely out of his mind to be a hardcore advocate of war.

Now: Being one of the primary endorser's of using Al Qaeda as merc's in Syria, and Internet censorship to cover up the truth about things like that, he's totally out his shi'ite like certifiable.
edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm glad Trump shamed the CIA publicly. The cameras in hotel rooms that Trump talked about....this could get interesting.

It's entered the realm of surrealistic entertainment and politics is only an afterthought now.

This is what people who have long researched conspiracy theories and had serious concerns about both the transparency and the honesty of the Govt. have wanted. The corruption of the US intelligence services is legendary and the harm they have done around the world is immeasurable.

Trump is blowing up the system - corrupt intelligence agencies, corrupt govt agencies in general, military spending, career politicians and lobbyists.. Whether he can put it back together again is another question, so it's dangerous. Long long overdue though.

We can agree on that. Trump needs to be very careful when blowing up the system. He just insulted the company that is the ultimate expert on explosives among other things. Taking on the MIC; casualties abound. Ask the Kennedys....

If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril. Sun Tzu

edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Not likely because they will have to prove that the individual had bad intent.

Well unless ofcourse they don't have the luxury to ransack the attorney general on the tarmac , then they are Screwed.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah no doubt. I was calling him "Insane McCain" for good reason back during the 2008 election. Being one of the primary endorser's of using Al Qaeda as merc's in Syria, and Internet censorship to cover up the truth about things like that, he's totally out his shi'ite. Being someone whose seen the hardships a troop faces in war, he has to be completely out of his mind to be an advocate of war.

Talking of insane, if you want to see what insane looks like, watch Marco Rubio questioning Rex Tillersen today. Rubio was aggressively trying to get Tillersen to state that Putin is a war criminal. Think about that. He wanted the SOS to name the leader of Russia a war criminal before ever taking the job of SOS. Not just that, he wanted Tillersen to call Putin a murderer too.
It was a ridiculously naive display by Rubio. Does he even know what role he is supposed to be confirming?

Insanity abounds.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Rubio was something like the top funded on the RNC side by the Military Industrial Complex. He's local around here. F him!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder when we can expect CNN to report on the 4chan fan fiction about time traveler Pence. The American people need to be warned. Trump is being controlled by time lords from the future!

Shocking Evidence

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirReadsAlot

HAHA!!

Good call.

What's funny is that case actually has some real little historical tidbits to make the thing worth reading!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lol, it was utterly hilarious. He completely bombed. More evasive diversion. Basically said he won't release his taxes 'because only the media is interested' (completely false). What are you hiding Donnie? An endless rambling mess about how amazing he is for not directly managing his companies (of course he won't), talking in the third person like a complete ego maniac, pointing to piles of paperwork, running away and getting his boring lawyer to ramble on for 20mins when it got tough, aggressive with the press... absolutely pathetic.

Oh and all you republicans who INSISTED Russia didn't hack the US - Dear Leader has now admitted it. another 180.

The most awkward and embarrassing press conference since Clinton saying he didn't do Monica.
edit on 11-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Rubio was something like the top funded on the RNC side by the Military Industrial Complex. He's local around here. F him!

As a Cuban I endorse this message. F him and his BS lies and fake conservative ramblings.

He and Hillary are one in the same and love lobbying money and lobbying money only. Neither have any significant accomplishments for the people, only for the lobbyist.

Just finished watching the Head Orange guy news conference and I must say that was refreshing.

Whether you agree with him or not its nice to finally see a non robot politician with emotions speak their mind , versus regurgitate what they have been TRAINED to say.

Now quiet you are fake news. LOL

edit on 42131America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 12:42:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Am I the only that thinks Ministry of Truth anytime the phrase fake news is used?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
By Donald insulting and calling out the CIA, NSA, FBI and others, he just violated the prime directive of....

"Don't **it where you eat"

This is gonna be good!

Bush told Obama during the transition of power "don't piss off the CIA"

edit on 11-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: EvillerBob

Lmao! Your rhetoric!

Thanks for the laugh bud. Any criticism of our Dear Leader is due to bitter lemon nipple sucking I suppose.

Stalin would be proud.

Valid criticism? Sure.

Instead, everyone seems to be fixating on the ridiculous non-issues instead of the serious questions that might (or might not, which is why it's a question) from his Presidency.

Why not just sit back and enjoy a President that doesn't make America look like spineless retards and pussies for a change? It's not like you're going to be able to prevent it, buckle up and enjoy the ride instead.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What was in all the folders on the table?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join