It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump melts down on Twitter: 'Are we living in Nazi Germany?'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Where did he "melt down" again? Hopefully he will continue to exacerbate official channels ( abbreviated-- MSM) by going around them. They are the ones going to melt down over this. Just before they do though, they'll hammer the press hotline at the white house with lies and threaten running with them lest he answers their questions...

Poor press, you lose.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Trump is the new Kanya. And he doesn't even like fish sticks.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hahahahahahaaahaaaa!!!!

Oh thats.... thats gold hahahahaha!

Heh heee....oh... oh...you were serious? Well then, which ward do you want? The local nuthouse must have a room with a view somewhere, right?

Honestly? The last eight years have been the Nazi regime? No, see thats fundamentally IMPOSSIBLE. You see, Nazis are white supremacist by default, so having a President who is of the African American persuasion makes your claim an absolute impossibility.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

I'm sure he think's himself an Alpha, but definitely not, an Alpha is someone who gets his hands dirty and gets the job done, not hire someone to do it then not pay them.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like his "meltdown" has successfully triggered the triggerables again.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm getting tired of a bunch of idiots continuing to keep up this division, this sour grapes school-yard nastiness, and this yellow journalism in order to keep the country angry, divided, and confused.

Trump is our next president. I am floored that the left is continuing to cause crazy scenes and spreading unconfirmed slander and libel against this man. We should be trying to get together and work to save what is left of this republic. Instead, I read moronic stuff like Meryl Streep's whine-fest, allegations of Russian hacking, Obama constantly talking about himself, blah blah blah. Trump isn't even in office yet and people are having a fit about a lost election, fear-mongering about him bringing in the Fourth Reich. At least let him get into office to show whether he is a liar or if he can deliver what he promised. Get over it, alt-left. You went with a brain-damaged criminal named Hillary Clinton instead of Bernie Sanders, and you got served. Stop crying. Trump says how he feels on Twitter. Oh well. It doesn't bother me. Actions talk and B.S. walks.

Until then, I consider the democratic and most of the republican parties to be seditious traitors who would rather see us tearing each other up in the streets than settle down and do what they are supposed to do, which is to uphold the constitution and serve their constituency. They're pushing for anarchy, and they're going to get it. Sadly enough, most of those who are running their mouths in front of the cameras now will be hiding and safe when the powder keg explodes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join