It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump melts down on Twitter: 'Are we living in Nazi Germany?'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday claimed he has "nothing to do with Russia" and argued that he is the victim of political attacks after reports that intelligence officials possessed briefing material with damaging accusations about ties to Moscow.

The FBI is not actively investigating the information, which was initially circulated among Trump opponents and has not been verified by intelligence agencies, two U.S. officials told NBC News. Those sources did not comment to NBC about the nature of the allegations.

On Twitter, Trump called the reports "unfair" and said, "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me." Trump claimed that he has "no deals, no loans, no nothing" with Russia, an assertion that is difficult to verify because he has not released his tax returns, unlike every president since Jimmy Carter.

SOURCE

I just got a flash in my mind of Trump starting a war with a tweet. Stranger things have happened...

Imagine him getting out of a meeting with a world leader and not being satisfied. Trump gets angry and makes the wrong tweet...the results may not be good.

We have a super-aggressive, domineering, control-freaking alpha male as POTUS. That's what many Americans have been dreaming about for a long time.

We'll have to take the good parts of that with the bad.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Rather ironic that he would use Godwin's Law.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

war against who exactly? His problem is with various media outlets in the USA and democrats. This was an unsubstantiated unverifiable dossier that was likely fabricated by the people of 4chan.

It is more likely that you are projecting.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Buzzfeed is about to lose their corporation due to slander. The whole thing was made up by someone on 4Chan and the dupes believed it. Trolling has gone to a new level of sophistication.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good Ol CNBC. Do they even rate in the list of News Agencies anymore ? It has been years since I have heard of them .
Looks like they omitted a lot of the story. I guess they need to do this to try and make themselves relevant in the 21st Century. Or , like Paul Harvey , they will be back with the "rest of the story"

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

war against who exactly? His problem is with various media outlets in the USA and democrats. This was an unsubstantiated unverifiable dossier that was likely fabricated by the people of 4chan.

It is more likely that you are projecting.

I just gave a hypothetical situation concerning how that could transpire.

I just got a flash in my mind of Trump starting a war with a tweet. Stranger things have happened...

Imagine him getting out of a meeting with a world leader and not being satisfied. Trump gets angry and makes the wrong tweet...the results may not be good.

How could I be "projecting" when I'm not a world leader, and I don't use Twitter?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The good thing is... if he starts talking about lines in the sand, our enemies might take it serious. We were promised a transparent administration 8 years ago, and we might finally get one, regardless of the intent

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

We have a super-aggressive, domineering, control-freaking alpha male as POTUS. That's what many Americans have been dreaming about for a long time.

Nothing about Trump is Alpha male, he is a insecure whiner that reacts to the slightest remark and begins a tweetstorm with his tiny hands. Perhaps that is why he has gone bankrupt so many times. Changes business policies because he heard a rumor.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ironically, accusing the leader of the country of wrongdoing (with or without merit) like the media is doing is something that WOULDN'T be condoned in Nazi Germany.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Interesting that you mention democrats, because I was pretty damned sure that it was some republicans who were most interested in this dossier, and had the most to do with its distribution.

Was I mistaken?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

To be fair buzzfeed has always been insufferable, not to mention the countless testimonies of ex workers who hated working for the company. Consensus was its quantity over quality over there. Viral over useful or truthful.

However I am getting a pretty good giggle out of all of this true or not true.

I don't like, really care for DJT but If this is a lie, hes right. It's not very nice. The rest of his comments come off to me as about as melodramatic as my 18 year old sisters diva fits but w/e.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

No it wasn't made up by 4Chan.
Nothing came from them. That's the lie you guys choose to believe.
That's the fake part. Not the real part.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

originally posted by: Profusion

Nothing about Trump is Alpha male, he is a insecure whiner that reacts to the slightest remark and begins a tweetstorm with his tiny hands. Perhaps that is why he has gone bankrupt so many times. Changes business policies because he heard a rumor.

I was using the following definition of "alpha male":

"a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations"

I think it's clear that Trump meets that definition. Could you even make an argument that he doesn't? He's obviously been the leader of his own private empire for a long time, and now he's going to be the "leader of the free world."
edit on 11-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Right 4Chan put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

How do you guys force crap like this into your consciousness?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey ol pal.

Heres the alleged /pol/ack's twitter.
hes contacted a lawyer and is feeling pretty proud of himself
Huehuehue

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Right 4Chan put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

How do you guys force crap like this into your consciousness?

Well, that's easy. Try these out:

Right [arabs with boxcutters] put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

Right [Japanese army came to pearl harbor with no warning] put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

Right [Gulf of Tonkin] put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

Right [Spanish Main blew up -wow!] put one over on our professional intelligence community.
RIIIIIIGHT

How do you force crap like this into your consciousness?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Indeed they did.

Your intelligence agencies are incompetent it would seem.

Very good at fabrication and disinformation though, gotta give them that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Its fun to poke at Trump on social media. he is such a child that needs to throw tantrums and act like the worlds most petty baby while the world watches and notes what a sad little man he is.

I especially get a kick when he crys about comedy skits poking fun at him. What leader does that..a leader laughs at lesser people mocking them because they know its all just nonsense.

You know what movie character Trump reminds me of....Joffrey from Game of Thrones. Soo petty and small, everything gets under his skin.

Keep prodding this idiot. he will screw up and get himself in hot water properly because of his childlike manner. Get him out and Pence in. I may not like Pence's politics, but he at least has a stable and adult mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Trump melts down on Twitter: 'Are we living in Nazi Germany?'

Yes we are and have been for the last eight years.

Come Inauguration day.

It's VA day.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

To be fair, reading through the goings on resulting in the release of that information about the Russian hookers, im pretty pissed too.

I don't care if people want to attack Trump, or anything like that. But the fact that its apparently an effort of collusion between someone at the CIA and a major news network is so far beyond reprehensible that Im left with only feelings, and not words, when I try to digest it all.

No matter how bad Trump is, it can't be worse that what our government is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join