It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Stream: Rex Tillerson Confirmation Hearing at Senate (1/11/17)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

For those that are interested, it's on now.

This is going to be a good one.

edit on 11-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Rex is tearing em up in the opening statement . Now we have the ,now prevalent hecklers. I wish there was a way to install intelligence and moral character in some folks

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A protester just interrupted him!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good Ol Lil Marco. Trying his best to irritate Tillerson on Russia. Are we not glad Rubio the Rube isnt President Elect ?
edit on 1/11/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That guy that says its globally excepted that Putin / Russia committed war crimes in Aleppo is total bs .I would say that that guy has had his head stuck in the western MSM propaganda fake news . The future SOS is or seems to be a sharp guy with a diplomatic tone .

I think he really understands the roll of sanctions and how they have to be considered because if a sanction kills a US business it will be collateral damage that will end up hurting Americans and what ever other country joins in . There are a few EU countries whose farmers could see that .Sanctions could be used in ways to actually destroy the US from within rather then the intended target as the target may have a way around them and access to other markets ie. Iran or Cuba for that matter .
edit on 11-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
More protester interruptions. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When the protesters let him speak I think his responses so far have been pretty spot on.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 11-1-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Nevermind..

top topics

join