It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Crash eyewitness Gerald Anderson - Interview by Stanton Friedman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The story Gerald Anderson told Randle and Friedman was that he, his brother Glenn, his father, his Uncle Ted and his cousin Victor (all of whom have passed away) had gone out to the Plains of San Agustin, New Mexico to find some moss agates. He gave the date as July 5th, 1947. It was there that they came across a crashed "spaceship". Lying next to the ship were it's four passengers- two of them were not moving, one was having trouble breathing, and the fourth appeared to be unhurt.

His descriptions of these beings were that they were small, with eyes that were "oval-shaped, and very, very big. They were a bluish color. Not blue like in human eyes. sort of a milky blue." He said he had felt the spaceship, and found that was quite cold- he said it was freezing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I want to Believe.. I really really do..

. a reply to: SirBlackKnight

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizak
Sadly something tells me it probably didn't end well for the 4th one that didn't appear to have anything wrong... We humans aren't the friendliest to newcomers. I'm sure someone somewhere felt the need to poke and prod

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm betting if it is real.. it has been locked away and forced to give us information... Lasers.. micro tech.. ect ect ect.

a reply to: onehuman

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I dont know how I would handle seeing a real life alien up close. That would probably haunt me the rest of my life.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
I'm betting if it is real.. it has been locked away and forced to give us information... Lasers.. micro tech.. ect ect ect.

a reply to: onehuman

I'm still a little fuzzy on how all this information sharing is going on, from a practical standpoint. The telepathy explanation for how humans and aliens communicate seems a little too convenient.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

With the time and effort that Stanton Friedman has put into the Roswell case, it's obviously an important subject to him, therefore he would be the one to know who is more likely to be telling the truth. Of the interview itself, the most interesting aspect to me is how the creature reacted to the presence of the military.

Should probably also be noted the damage to the craft, and as some Ufologists have alluded to in respect to military dealings with UFOs, was it shot down?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Dizak
Sadly something tells me it probably didn't end well for the 4th one that didn't appear to have anything wrong... We humans aren't the friendliest to newcomers. I'm sure someone somewhere felt the need to poke and prod

Sadly I believe you are most likely correct, it may not have been alien as well if time travel is a potential, these could be future human's, we skip much of our information when we communicate by converting to symbolism but such a form of communication as shared consciousness while it may limit individuality it may also allow pure abstract communication without error or mistranslation and of course he also felt it's emotion's so this was a non physical, non chemical and non audio form of communication that must have been energy by nature, the fact that the child could pick up on it in any way whatever mean's that some part of our own mind may have an embryonic ability of this kind all of it's own, indeed the bible allude's to a shared language being lost at Babel though it does describe it as a spoken language - now that does not mean that all of our earlier languages were totally physical and we ourselve's may communicate at an energy level as well but very primitively.

So the attempt to talk to it by people whom did not know how to communicate may have been more like grunt's to it BUT it may have heard the more clear and less conflicted, less symbolic thought's of the child and so assumed he was the best chance to communicate.

Note no one was ill except the injured and dead occupant's and they were so from the impact or whatever had gone wrong with there craft so no pathogen's meaning the being's came from a sterile environment or one to which we also have immunity.

I feel truly sorry that a search for technology probably caused us to have a bad encounter as a species with these being's and they have so probably classified our world and our species as hazardous.

Note his Alien's were not in description like the grey's, only superficially similar and they were not nordic or lizard or any of the other claimed type's of alien's so may have been a separate species, I suspect our atomb bomb tests during the 40's definitely released a pulse of energy that acted like a flash light to being's able to detect them, indeed perhaps some part of the nuclear detonation's actually creates a faster than light component, forget einstein a moment and let's just speculate.

If that may be the case those explosion's would have made our planet suddenly very intriguing to being's on other world's able to detect this faster than light or quantum component, these more friendly and earlier encounter's therefore have probably ceased due to our own aggressive nature and so being's much more similar to ourselves may be the one's that we now encounter, being's that may be warlike and belligerent in equal measure or being's that are evaluating our evolution and will put is down if we should show sign's of posing a potential threat to the peace of there neighborhood.
edit on 11-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
With the time and effort that Stanton Friedman has put into the Roswell case, it's obviously an important subject to him, therefore he would be the one to know who is more likely to be telling the truth.

Hmmm... I was thinking just the opposite. With all the time and effort he's put into the case, he would be the one mostly likely to try to keep the ball rolling, rather than admit that it's all just a lot of hearsay from a lot of bored, small-town people who want to put one over on the big city folks.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
With the time and effort that Stanton Friedman has put into the Roswell case, it's obviously an important subject to him, therefore he would be the one to know who is more likely to be telling the truth.

Hmmm... I was thinking just the opposite. With all the time and effort he's put into the case, he would be the one mostly likely to try to keep the ball rolling, rather than admit that it's all just a lot of hearsay from a lot of bored, small-town people who want to put one over on the big city folks.

Fair point, disagree with your second sentence though, if you live in a small town then maybe it's because you choose to because you like boring and wish to be left alone and don't care for the big city

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Agree'd. why would they miss all the gun crime and constant fear of mugging's, rapes that make it unsafe to walk down the street etc, oh they still happen out there but far less frequently, the only thing they may miss is job's, Now it has to be said that Roswell in particular has made a lot of money out of this incident but the Incident did happen.

It is it's explanation that is in dispute, the official line has been challenged even by some whom were there and do not live in Roswell.

This second crash site was at another location but still geographically close to the ranch were the first find was made, potentially it was a collision between two different craft or maybe they were even fighting but of course the US at the time had reason to fear, the nearby air base was a storage site for atomic weapon's at this early time and indeed it may have been just this very reason these entity's were there.

My favorite is the MJ 12 document about the ortopy's real or false but I have no doubt that the rancher, the military officer and several other people saw what they said they saw, that the story was then changed and a cover up put in place and that the body's were NOT dummy's and indeed the craft was NOT a weather baloon.

As I speculated though there were celestial phenomen that are definitely UFO by nature dating long before this encounter, two fiery shield's barring Alexanders entry into India at one point, three fiery shield's destroying the wall's of Tyre with a bolt of lightning when he nearly gave up on conquering the city at another earlier point, the phoo fighter's of the first and second world war's, the phantom air ship's of the late 19th and early 20th century's, the crashed alien in the 1800's with its body haveing recieved a christian burial in a small town cemetary (the body removed at a much later date in the dead of night when someone realized what was there).
en.wikipedia.org...

So very many case's that may suggest a more local origin to some species (the chinese have a saying - the most cunning animal is the one no man has yet seen), maybe we are not and never were actually alone on the planet, abduction report's have a dream like quality as well as potentially suggesting another dimension and of course are identical to fair abduction's and similar account's from the ancient world.

But not all encounter's are nice, some would have been immediately regarded as demonic in the past, Mantoid alien's which are the stuff of nightmare's such as those encountered by whitely streiber etc.
Some alien's or rather non human entity's are even almost definitely demonic from our perspective while other's are more angelic though such encounters fall into a catagory seperate from the physical type's in this incident and those at the Roswell dual (or three) crash site's.

In this case the people of Roswell have an industry to think of so they ARE making a living out of this incident but that does not mean the original incident did not happen and I for one DO believe it most definitely did.

But why are they crashing, is there technology no more infallible than our's or is there some other explanation (made in future china ha).

edit on 11-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

And for trying to attract attention, death bed confessions are a bit much, if indeed the whole episode was a hoax

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This was a pretty interesting interview, and the guy did pass lie detector beforehand, so what he was saying is exactly what he remembers from seeing this crash. It also follows that his testimony is not the only testimony having the exact same recollections about this crash taking place as a real event. My favorite part in the interview was his memory of how his uncle didn't like the BS the red headed military guy was giving him with the threats and promptly knocked him right out on the ground for pushing him with his rifle.

It should be noted that no military has any jurisdiction to conduct any domestic operation using police force within the united states, and so their actions were actually illegal. But of course who has the power to stop them when they do that?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There is a rather interesting pdf The Plains of San Agustin Controversy, July 1947: Gerald Anderson ... for those who want to read a bit more on this case.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"I'm still a little fuzzy on how all this information sharing is going on, from a practical standpoint. The telepathy explanation for how humans and aliens communicate seems a little too convenient."

My cats have telepathy so I am betting we have telepathy too.
We just do not know how to use it.
For ET it is probably normal communication (or if robotic, programed into them).
For us it is a natural thing to respond to.
Like cats in water, they do not like it, but they can swim just fine without lessons.
They do it naturally.
edit on 12-1-2017 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
The only hoax here is the one being perpetrated by the military and its government.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I'm betting your cats *don't have telepathy. Unless of course they have some unnoticed organ for modulating and receiving a new type of energy unknown to modern physics. Have you had a chance to dissect any cats lately?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
I want to Believe.. I really really do..

. a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Me too but I believe real witnesses have been disappeared

new topics

top topics

join