It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Grambler

Celebrating?

Nope. Not celebrating at all.

Heres all my posts in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=neformore

Where am I celebrating?

I'm Commenting.

There is a difference. You are an intelligent person and can apparently comprehend reading, so please don't go all CNN and start coming up with false news about what I'm saying.

Otherwise I'll have to go on Twitter and say you are overrated.

Commenting? are you sure you aren't reporting "news"? I only ask because the example you gave are commentators who's shtick it is to offer opinions on news, not to report news. Or am I wrong on that?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It was 2 posts up from the post you linked, and about 20 other times. Here it is again.

Source

That's just one article. Since them CBS has also had indepentent confirmation this information was NOT presented to POTUS or PEOTUS and Ben Smith of BuzzFeed had an interview with Chuck Todd and confirmed they were never able to verify if it had been discussed.

On top of that, the Director of National Intelligence released a statement that the document, nor the summary was prepared by any intelligence organization. The document INCLUDING the summary was prepared by a 3rd party and presented to them.

They had a SECOND document which outlined this information as well as information about the Clinton's, but declined to discuss either during the briefing. It is looking more and more like someone within the intelligence community, or close ties to it, slipped this document into the meeting and then released it to the press under the assumption it would be discussed.
edit on 12-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's something up , here. They want a new Cold War with Russia and Trump seems to be being forced into going along with it by being targeted by these idiotic allegations. And they're still in a lather over trying to stop " Fake News" and these ridiculous Russia stories are originating within our own government and the Russians are just playing along. Meanwhile Assange is coming under fire again. So that leads me to think that this is all smoke meant to obfuscate some pretty damaging new information that Wikileaks is going to reveal. I think Hillary is still extremely vulnerable and our own Intelligence Community is guilty of some very damaging crimes in collusion. Yeah, Pizzagate is still very much alive and very much real.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Commenting? are you sure you aren't reporting "news"? I only ask because the example you gave are commentators who's shtick it is to offer opinions on news, not to report news. Or am I wrong on that?

Honestly, I do not think most people know the difference any more in the world of the internet, where anyone can say and claim anything.

Views Reporting as opposed to News Reporting has been the model of most major media companies for the past 16 years, and Fox has been some of the worst examples of that along with CNN.

If you want a measure of public gullibility you only have to look as far as Facebook and see the crap that goes viral on there on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's amazing how this had the entire establishment shaken with media turning on each other and even the President elect comparing US intelligence agencies to nazis. I wonder in this new age of information warfare. Do they *feel* in charge?

edit on 12-1-2017 by SirReadsAlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: loam

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth

Yea, no chance at all they are concerned with the TRUTH, must be some backroom dealing. Oh yea, Trump is bad, Mkay.

Oh please, if you replace the word Trump with Hillary, you'd be foaming at the mouth to claim all of this was absolutely true.

Wouldn't work because Hillary wouldn't be caught dead with anyone other than Uma we all know this...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SirReadsAlot

Judging by their high level sperging they are in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

When those that are full of sh#t, run into those of us who actually know and are what we say we are - they fold like a cheap suit and run.

I've seen this for years. It's cowardice at its most base form.

And some of us aren't just sitting back and watching anymore....we're coming for them.

And our claws are not sheathed. It's time...wait and see.

edit on 1/12/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

When those that are full of sh#t, run into those of us who actually know and are what we say we are - they fold like a cheap suit and run.

I've seen this for years. It's cowardice at its most base form.

And some of us aren't just sitting back and watching anymore....we're coming for them.

And our claws are not sheathed. It's time...wait and see.

Lol. You're not going to do a thing except post rubbish on here. Same as the 'they can try to take my guns if they dare lol' crowd. You're not going to do a damn thing except sit online high fiving each other and achieving nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the kekkening folks. At this point the MSM have lost so much credibility that we watch them for the amusement following inevitable s**tstorm. They've become so unbelievable that there's a disconnect for those of us on the right and those who have been redpilled that we know these reports won't hurt or change anything, but it's fun watching the people on the other side of the fence wig out and squirm because we're messing with their false reality. Have some things someone sent me through a stream chat the day this crap started spewing.

Articles, posts, summaries -
i.imgur.com...

The actual document, apparently -
www.documentcloud.org...

i.sli.mg...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
4chan "claims" to their worship of a deified (loosely derived from a passage in the Egyptian Book of the Dead) M$ Paint frog caricature, "Kek" (formerly, Pepe the Frog; from kek -> lel -> lol -> "laugh out loud") is what has caused the political chaos now enveloping the U.$. and wider Western world.

>context
edit on 13-1-2017 by TroliusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This 4chan excuse is a fake. Belongs in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: loam

Your national intelligence chief in action CLUELESS

I have never seen that that is just ASTOUNDING really. I'l bet that the reason i never seen it is because they only ran it once.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ah so the_donald trolls are posting pepe memes and its being allowed?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Question, have all of you guys that say 4chan made it all up actually read the document in question? I find it hard to believe that 4chan made up everything. I have noticed that people are only focusing on the sexual stuff in an effort to distract from everything else in the documents.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

4 chan is only taking credit for the peegate portion, not the entire document.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Question, have all of you guys that say 4chan made it all up actually read the document in question? I find it hard to believe that 4chan made up everything. I have noticed that people are only focusing on the sexual stuff in an effort to distract from everything else in the documents.

If this former mi6 super spy and our intelligence agencies fell for a 4 Chan hoax as part of their assessment of russia, why should we trust anything else they say?

Especially when they offer no evidence and just want us to take their word for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
4Chan or more specifically /pol/ did not do anything. A anon on /pol/ however claims he fed the hookers in Russia story too Rick Wilson . /pol/ taking credit is just satire or #posting for the lulz.
There is no proof that the anon in question was responsible for the pissgate part of the dossier but there is evidence (although circumstantial) he did feed Rick Wilson a story about trump and hookers in russia back in October when Rick Wilson was tweeting about there being a damaging vid of Trump with hookers in Russia.
The anon appears to have created a fake pro Hillary account on twitter last year and befriended Rick Wilson and fed him lots of BS. That is 4chan's involvement in this saga, it was not an organised group effort.
How it got from Rick Wilson and into a dossier compiled by an ex British agent? I don't know.
edit on 14-1-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneFreeMan
Welcome to the kekkening folks. At this point the MSM have lost so much credibility that we watch them for the amusement following inevitable s**tstorm. They've become so unbelievable that there's a disconnect for those of us on the right and those who have been redpilled that we know these reports won't hurt or change anything, but it's fun watching the people on the other side of the fence wig out and squirm because we're messing with their false reality. Have some things someone sent me through a stream chat the day this crap started spewing.

Articles, posts, summaries -
i.imgur.com...

The actual document, apparently -
www.documentcloud.org...

i.sli.mg...

Curious that the source is a respected British intelligence agent not anywhere on that list of people.
edit on 9Sat, 14 Jan 2017 09:32:17 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join