It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I do.
I do.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dashen

Well Benny boy was never president but he was a bro to them.

he prostituted his way through france for our FREEDOM

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

All this is noteworthy not only because this was one of Putin’s key steps toward the presidential throne, but because this dark and convoluted chapter of contemporary Russian history is also, however amazingly, now relevant reading for understanding contemporary American history.

Now that Buzzfeed has released a dossier compiled by a private intelligence company, with unverified allegations that the FSB has a video of Donald Trump with prostitutes in the Moscow Ritz Carlton in 2013, America has entered uniquely Russian territory. (I should add that I, like many other journalists, was approached over the summer with the story of the prostitutes and could not verify it.)

(From The Atlantic, same article as linked above) The tape was made to discredit your man Trump. I don't believe he did cavort with hookers in a bugged room, but SOME PEOPLE WILL believe it. They made the tape. Note that author above saying he, too, was approached with the story, along with many other journalists. GOOD journalists do not spread rubbish. They know to verify and fact-check.

Do you know how to do that?
First hint: stop reading FAKE NEWS like Daily Mail, and stop reading PROPAGANDA like watching RT or reading Sputnik or listening to Alex Jones or surfing Breitbart. They are not real journalism. You're probably too young to realize that this same thing has been going on for eons.....slander, calumnious strokes, lies, faked tapes --- it happens a lot. The trick to being an informed and level-headed consumer of information is to be able to tell what is CRAP and what is SERIOUS.

Um, you might not have been around a TV lately, but the issue here is this was released by Buzzfeed, then parroted by most of the MSM.

www.cnn.com...
Here is one that claims Trump was briefed about all this. Trouble is, he wasn't. Another lie, on top of a lie.
www.cnbc.com...
And the proof.

I think you should read more and talk less.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: loam

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth

Yea, no chance at all they are concerned with the TRUTH, must be some backroom dealing. Oh yea, Trump is bad, Mkay.

Oh please, if you replace the word Trump with Hillary, you'd be foaming at the mouth to claim all of this was absolutely true.

You have to admit ND, that this is far too coincidental to be a complete fabrication. Trump just lied in the series of tweets he just posted, he claims to have no deals, nothing in Russia, which isn't true.

Doesn't matter, I don't believe the whole 'golden' showers thing or anything within that report - so I'm on your side in this case, but I don't think he's completely 100% innocent of wrongdoing where Russia is concerned.

~Tenth

Just be sure you always include your "Trumps bad" jab at the end of each post. You need to stay consistent. It's such a classy move.

You are deflecting. He is absolutely correct. Replace trump with Hillary and you'd be foaming from the mouth.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They didn't mention cnn because cnn DID NOT RELEASE THE MEMO. They simply reported that they (trump and o) were briefed on the memo. Which is absolutely true.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

It is not true, the story that shows it is not true was broken by NBC news and linked in this thread. Keep up.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped.
Let's deal with reality and facts, and not "what if's". K

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

They didn't mention cnn because cnn DID NOT RELEASE THE MEMO. They simply reported that they (trump and o) were briefed on the memo. Which is absolutely true.

Firstly there are now reports by NBC that intelligence officials are now claiming that they did not brief Trump about this dossier. If thats true, then CNN blatantly lied.

Secondly, as I have explained numerous times on threads and not one person has answered...

CNN didn't just report there was a breifing. They then spent houors discussing how this could be possible reason for impeachment if true, how damaging this would be for our country, etc.

They did all of this fear mongering, based on a document that they themselves admit was so unverifiable that the criticized Buzzfeed for posting it! And yet people are defending this!

So this is the criteria for journalism now, its ok to discuss complete scandalous false information and the consequences of it, as long as you don't go into the actual details.

"BREAKING NEWS here at Fox News! There are claims out there that Obama is secretly working to destroy the United States. We have a panel of 8 people here to discuss for hours how bad this would be!"

That would be a totally fare report according to you, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

none of it really makes sense when you think about it. Suddenly me thinks smokescreen.

How is it on one hand we have reports this information has been circulating for a while now.

yet, Clapper apologies for the "leak"

FBI sought FISA warrant on Trump officials

Trump knew, he didn't know?

What the hell is really going on here?
edit on 12-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

none of it really makes sense when you think about it. Suddenly me thinks smokescreen.

How is it on one hand we have reports this information has been circulating for a while now.

My opinion?

A behind the scenes battle between the intelligence community and Trump. I think this is going to get very ugly.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

My opinion?

A behind the scenes battle between the intelligence community and Trump. I think this is going to get very ugly.

What if that's what they want you to think?

With so much misinformation, disinformation and propaganda .....don't be too sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"BREAKING NEWS here at Fox News! There are claims out there that Obama is secretly working to destroy the United States. We have a panel of 8 people here to discuss for hours how bad this would be!"

Psst.............That's been Sean Hannity's career for the past 8 years.

And in other media...

Glenn Beck
Alex Jones
Rush Limbaugh

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

My opinion?

What if that's what they want you to think?

With so much misinformation, disinformation and propaganda .....don't be too sure.

Oh by no means am I sure.

But here is what I do know. The establishment, on both sides of the political spectrum, seem to hate Trump.

They have attacked him more than any political candidate I have ever seen.

I think the establishment government is shady for way more reasons than I could post here, and would not be beyond sabotaging a person they saw as a danger to them.

Now beyond that, I am not positive about anything going on.

But you are right, this is incredibly strange, and almost unprecedented in my view.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Psst.............That's been Sean Hannity's career for the past 8 years.

And in other media...

Glenn Beck
Alex Jones
Rush Limbaugh

Not like you are implying.

But even if thats true, you apparently are fine with that then. You are celebrating what CNN did, so I assume you were cool with Fox doing this.

Oh and eta, in case you are wondering I think all of the groups you mentioned here are terrible journalists.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Celebrating?

Nope. Not celebrating at all.

Heres all my posts in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=neformore

Where am I celebrating?

I'm Commenting.

There is a difference. You are an intelligent person and can apparently comprehend reading, so please don't go all CNN and start coming up with false news about what I'm saying.

Otherwise I'll have to go on Twitter and say you are overrated.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Celebrating?

Nope. Not celebrating at all.

Heres all my posts in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=neformore

Where am I celebrating?

I'm Commenting.

There is a difference. You are an intelligent person and can apparently comprehend reading, so please don't go all CNN and start coming up with false news about what I'm saying.

Otherwise I'll have to go on Twitter and say you are overrated.

Fair enough I stand corrected.

But I think if you are fair you would admit that this situation with CNN and many other establishment media on this dossier seems worse than what happened to Obama on mainstream sources.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I just saw a hilarious exchange on Fox.

A woman (forget her name) that is left leaning was discussing how this dossier hasn't been proven to be false, and the CIA is still looking into it.

John McCains daughter Meghan says its garbage, and mentions there are rumors that this started on 4 chan "the lowest parts of the internet" and she wants to know how the CIA could take it seriously enough to have a meeting with the President. She says she wonders how the FBI and CIA even got this document.

The left leaning woman says "Well we know how the FBI got the document." And then she is basically talked over and they go to commercial.

This is hilarious! How can Meghan mock this document, and ignore that her crazy dad was the one that pushed it? Why doesn't she ask daddy where he got the info.

Family dinner may be awkward when she is asking her dad if he checked 4 chan for any intelligence material that day.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: DoubleDNH

It is not true, the story that shows it is not true was broken by NBC news and linked in this thread.

Can you or anyone link that post? This thread is big. I'll keep looking,

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I just saw a hilarious exchange on Fox.

A woman (forget her name) that is left leaning was discussing how this dossier hasn't been proven to be false, and the CIA is still looking into it.

John McCains daughter Meghan says its garbage, and mentions there are rumors that this started on 4 chan "the lowest parts of the internet" and she wants to know how the CIA could take it seriously enough to have a meeting with the President. She says she wonders how the FBI and CIA even got this document.

The left leaning woman says "Well we know how the FBI got the document." And then she is basically talked over and they go to commercial.

This is hilarious! How can Meghan mock this document, and ignore that her crazy dad was the one that pushed it? Why doesn't she ask daddy where he got the info.

Family dinner may be awkward when she is asking her dad if he checked 4 chan for any intelligence material that day.

Maybe McCain built a wall separating him from his assets that she is in charge of. You know so there's no worry of a conflict of interest, being a stand up war hero and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join