It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
from zerohedge - 2 versions

Courtesy of the WSJ, we now know his name: the former MI-6 officer, now working for a private security-and-investigations firm "who produced the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia" is Christopher Steele, a director of London-based Orbis Business Intelligence...

Who do you trust...lol

edit on 1/11/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/11/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: loam

If it is fake, then somebody within the agency(ies) did it out of principle to their cause.

To me though, wikileaks coming out in defence of Russia and Trump is very telling.

~Tenth
Principle to what cause? If 4 chan did it what's their cause? A bit of fun? If Hillary and co and the intelligence community did it, for what cause ? The One World Government ? Of John McCain did it....RINO/neocon progressive
edit on 11-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hillary is TOO quiet. Evil fighters don't disappear, they fight to the death. Hillary Clinton needs to be fighting prosecution. That would keep her occupied.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So has "4chan" offered any proof? (PS i know 4chan isnt a person but a group of anonymous idiots.)

4Chan Pranks are the most epic in the world. And people always fall for them. It's amazing.

How 4Chan trolled Neo-Cons Intel agencies and Liberal Media

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Doesn't anyone vet *anything* any more?

What a joke.

I work for one of the "intelligence agencies" and this would have never gotten past the receptionist.

I'm disgusted...

...and thankful that my guys are a whole lot smarter than these idiots...

Un-be-flocking-leivable.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Wikileaks is disinformation? Why because the MSM said so? Then only ones telling the truth is wikileaks. They only showed the idiocracy that the DNC has fallen into, and shows that the DNC has been the one trying to use every dirty trick to affect the U.S. elections. That is no misinformation.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And yet they believed claims that Obama wasn't eligible to be President because he's black and his middle name is Hussein?
Oh of course it had nothing whatever to do with him
Being a Marxist troll from Kenya with a commie mommie and daddy and possibly being himself a CIA assett as well as his mom.
Oh well

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

twitter chan "@trsprudence" claimed responsibility, and claimed he lawyered up this morning/
his twitter is now kill

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I saw that when I went back to check something. Do you remember if he was in the UK?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I saw that when I went back to check something. Do you remember if he was in the UK?

he is a standard issue; UK NEET 4chan weeaboo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

4chan pranks are normally # or something they take credit for that had nothing to do with them. Has anyone actually verified anything or is the right latching on to 4chan to discredit the whole report?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

4chan pranks are normally # or something they take credit for that had nothing to do with them. Has anyone actually verified anything or is the right latching on to 4chan to discredit the whole report?

Nick Rochfort (@trsprudence) | Twitter

claimed he did it this morning.

pretty dank trollsmanship

my favorite tweet;"Mom come quick, my fan fiction got published by the CIA!"

sometime this afternoon his twitter has been scrubbed from the face of the interweebs
edit on 11-1-2017 by dashen because: huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Could be he got it from one of the people Steele passed it to.

He took the "Social media 5th" and Steele went into hiding.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

LMAO

Work of art really, it comes down to the synchronisity that we've been seeing as of late. Especially with this whole Pepe thing.
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

It's breathtaking anybody would fall for this drivel. It was probably someone in the Trump campaign that leaked it, so they could stomp out yet another MSM arm.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

im not sure that is real.
im not sure this one is real either.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The fact is nobody in the public knows if this is true or not. Anyone claiming an absolute one way or the other is not telling the truth.

edit on 11-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Doesn't anyone vet *anything* any more?

The MSM ,gov't and lobbyist motto is "no need to vet, if it goes with the Agenda".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
HAHAHA

If this is true then it kinda explains why we thought Iraq had WMDs, the US intelligence will believe any old BS.

It's absolutely true, lol! I remember seeing a post last fall, I think about the hookers.

It was 4chan pol fan fic...you can't get much worse of a "source" than that!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This whole situation is hilarious. Takes the whole "fake news" into "fake info" being used in this information war.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Many members here I USED to respect have used many FAKE news from this site as if gospel for months,arrogantly no less.Troll on anarchalistic bitches.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join