It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex tapes Trump could be photoshopped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The msm keep desperately banging out such stuff when we already know they are nothing but bare-faced liars. There is not even a sliver of trust left in anything they report.

On top of that we also know they despise Trump and worship Hilly, and are painfully writhing in their snake-pits at the fact that he won the vote.

Even a blind man can see they're pulling out all the stops in an attempt to scupper the legitimate and democratically-elected new presidency. It's outrageous and should be made illegal.

If any of it is true, how come none of this 'news' (cough cough) surfaced in the run-up to the election? They still hated him before the election and if they'd released such info then, the election might have swung in Hillary's favour, so why didn't they if it was so important to them for Hillary to win?

I reckon they didn't release this 'news' before now is because it isn't true, it didn't exist, and never did. They also didn't think they'd need to resort to making up stuff to undermine Trump previous to the election because they seriously believed he wouldn't have a chance at winning it, otherwise they'd have been prepared and this 'news' would be old news by now.

With all this relentless barrage of negative press directed at Trump that appears to be ridiculously ramping up as the inauguration draws closer, but not one negative word about the Clinton's many misdeeds, the bias is glaring and I can't believe one ridiculous word that comes from the msm any more.

I don't think the MSM has any idea how much the public hate being deliberately deceived, and this blatant campaign of hate and contempt towards Trump will turn the public against them, not him.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

trump survived the 80s and im still waiting for a pic of him doing a line on a prostitute

the word is this is two prostitutes peeing on each othet and was started by 4chan picked up buzzfeed and now CNN has secret british intel

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So, a report, by a retired agent, ONE agent not a agency, and the haters pile on as if it's the gospel straight from God.
With everything that came out about Clinton and the Democrats, if this were real, Hillary would have used it. Funny that all this is just now coming to light, after the Democrats have done everything they can to undermine Trump.
CNN ran with this [ of course ] with no proof [ as usual ], so ........

Trump is not stupid, He's been around a long time.....

At all the many functions he goes to, don't people realise he will be

aware of being in a position of, if he puts one foot wrong he is 'toast'

He more than most I would think is aware of security, and all the

latest in security systems.

Personally I think he;s nobodys fool.

Anyway however licentious the evidence ..... between consenting

adults? ....

edit on 11-1-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: galien8

I think maybe the first step in becoming an expert would be knowing that Photoshop isn't a video program.

it has become a proverb, like google it!, have you googled?, photoshopped now means "faked" (audio, video, photo and what have ye)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

YES!!!! Give that guy some slack, like we all unity behind the president

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If it is done by pros, it is almost impossible to tell..

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LOL...this is utter nonsense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join