It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter (Theres Something Wrong With Her) Rewrites History.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well well, It seems that Ann Coulter (Theres something wrong with her) appeared on the CBC's "Fifth Estate" Show and decided to rewrite history. Ann (Theres something wrong with her) went on the record to say that Canada sent troops to Vietnam and quickly choked as the host called her on it.

Coulter: "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends and vice-versa. I mean Canada sent troops to Vietnam - was Vietnam less containable and more of a threat than Saddam Hussein?"

McKeown interrupts: "Canada didn't send troops to Vietnam."

Coulter: "I don't think that's right."

McKeown: "Canada did not send troops to Vietnam."

Coulter (looking desperate): "Indochina?"

McKeown: "Uh no. Canada ...second World War of course. Korea. Yes. Vietnam No."

Coulter: "I think you're wrong."

McKeown: "No, took a pass on Vietnam."

Coulter: "I think you're wrong."

McKeown: "No, Australia was there, not Canada."

Coulter: "I think Canada sent troops."

McKeown: "No."

Coulter: "Well. I'll get back to you on that."

McKeown tags out in script:

"Coulter never got back to us -- but for the record, like Iraq, Canada sent no troops to Vietnam."

Facts have never been Ann's (Theres something wrong with her) friends. The frothing conservative pitbull seems to be replicating her lies from her books into her TV appearances.

Oy.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Another idiotic remark by the queen of nasty. Coulterisms in the style of Bushisms.
(There IS something wrong with her)

[edit on 28-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I swear, her and Micheal Moore should be nutered before they have kids together. What a shmo!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Facts have never been Ann's (Theres something wrong with her) friends. The frothing conservative pitbull seems to be replicating her lies from her books into her TV appearances.

Oy.

Scary that people like she and Rachel Marsden have a following.

Check out this thread. She was interviewed by Alex Jones who had her for lunch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There really is something wrong with her you know.

Some of her more memorable quotes...

10) "Looking at the line-up of speakers at the (Democratic National) Convention, I have developed the 7-11 challenge: I will quit making fun of, for example, Dennis Kucinich, if he can prove he can run a 7-11 properly for 8 hours. We'll even let him have an hour or so of preparation before we open up. Within 8 hours, the money will be gone, the store will be empty, and he'll be explaining how three 11-year olds came in and asked for the money and he gave it to them."

9) "Much of the left's hate speech bears greater similarity to a psychological disorder than to standard political discourse. The hatred is blinding, producing logical contradictions that would be impossible to sustain were it not for the central element faith plays in the left's new religion. The basic tenet of their faith is this: Maybe they were wrong on facts and policies, but they are good and conservatives are evil. You almost want to give it to them. It's all they have left."

8) "No matter what the evidence, liberals insist that only their tender ministrations are capable of calming murderous dictators. Negotiation and engagement are said to "work" because, after Democrats spend years dillydallying with lunatic despots who threaten America, eventually a Republican president comes in and threatens aggressive military action. In a fascinating fifty-year pattern -- completely indiscernible to liberals -- murderous despots succumb to "engagement" shortly after a Republican president threatens to bomb them. This allows liberals to hail years of impotent negotiation and engagement as a foreign policy 'win'."

7) "Gore said foreigners are not worried about 'what the terrorist networks are going to do, but about what we're going to do.' Good. They should be worried. They hate us? We hate them. Americans don't want to make Islamic fanatics love us. We want to make them die. There's nothing like horrendous physical pain to quell anger. Japanese Kamikazes pilots hated us once, too. A couple of well-aimed nuclear weapons got their attention. Now they are gentle little lambs."

6) "If it were true that conservatives were racist, sexist, homophobic, fascist, stupid, inflexible, angry, and self-righteous, shouldn't their arguments be easy to deconstruct? Someone who is making a point out of anger, ideology, inflexibility, or resentment would presumably construct a flimsy argument. So why can't the argument itself be dismembered rather than the speaker's personal style or hidden motives? Why the evasions?"

5) "Hearing politicians tell us "we" can't "afford" a tax cut is like listening to a glutton tell you he can't "afford" a diet. In no other context do people talk about "paying for" money they don't have. I can't pay for your refusal to give me money because I need a yacht."

4) "Liberals hate religion because politics is a religion substitute for liberals and they can't stand the competition."

3) "Not exactly smashing stereotypes of liberals as mincing pantywaists, the left's entire contribution to the war effort thus far has been to whine."

2) "The common wisdom holds that "both parties" have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."

1) "In the corporeal world, international law is whatever the United States and Great Britain say it is."

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is she evil or just plain stupid?

users.rcn.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

There are no words, nor anymore tears I can give. Ann is gone.........So sad, so very sad.............(wipes away the tears one last time)

I am now burning all my pictures of ANN. Oh, how can I go on.............

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Is she evil or just plain stupid?

users.rcn.com...

I'm going with insane.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OOOOps..Dr. Horacid- I didnt know you were around....so sorry to hurt your feelings, i know she's your woman..I know about your dreams...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Woah! Jeeze, I almost wrote a big ol' reply saying you were wrong about the vietnam thing. I had seen something on CBC when I was in Halifax for work, and was shocked that you had your facts so incredibly wrong...

Oh yeah, it was Korea they sent troops to. I'm really really glad I caught that mistake before I hit send. I'm wondering if Coulter made the same mistake I almost did. I'll admit, she's way off her rocker if she honestly believes some of the things she says (I hope it's done for dark humor reasons, tho).

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Personally i think she should be shot, execution style, in a North Korean Detention Facility for example.

Some of stuff she says is simply demented. This Woman is a Psycopath, since clearly she cannot empathize with other human beings (different from her lifestyle/socio group)

These days people get away with a lot, anything is permited, one can insult a victim and laugh at it on TV, the grotesqueness of it.

Hell, if someone proposed the Inquisition to be reinstated i would be for it.

Ann Coulter is a good motive.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This woman is the evil republican version of Hilary, while the woman who does the Fox News in the morning is the good republican version of Hilary(and a hell of alot hotter then both)

Also, MM has nothing on her, he wants Bush gone, machine guns and nukes not selleable to common man, and thinks the NRA has become a nutjob political group. AC wants us, and has said/told Bush to do this, to nuke Iran, NK, Iraq, and anyone else who stands up to us. WTF? We think a terrorist would be dangerous with a nuke when the only way he could use it on us is if he strapped it to his back and swam here. AC would/does have the power to nuke countries, oh yeah, forgot, she also mentioned nuking Canada. Damn, I'd vote for Jeb or Rice or satan, well, maybe not Jeb, he is part of the evil Bush family, over her. Even worse she has a cult following, people who worship her prebubecent(spelled wrong, I know) man flat as a 2x4 chest and the ground she slithers on.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just heard on the National - Fox News Bill O'Reilly on the warpath with Canada because of the cbc 's the fifth estate this week. fifth estate .

You can watch The National online - its available after 10 p.m. est for the next 24 hours. The item is @ about 20 minutes into the broadcast.

CBC National Online

Too bad the fifth estate isn't available on streaming video - I've written them to suggest that they do. Some good programming there.

Add Bill to the list of idiots. An obnoxious one at that.

[edit on 28/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Okay, I wish nobody would ever speak her name again. Last time I saw her on TV she was on Trinity Broadcasting Network (Christian B.S.) and saying, "Liberals hate God." (Direct Quote)..............Maybe that is how Rove and Bush got out their conservative base?

I'd be just as evil, stupid, nasty, and arrogant as her if I was getting paid to do the B.S. work that she does.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I guess Ann just somehow forgot that Canada didn't send troops to Vietnam...just like Clinton forgot he had sex with Monica.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
O'reilly was commenting on it earlier and said the CBC was wrong and that they aren't too concrened with facts over at the CBC.

I think he said that 10,000 Canadian troops served in Vietnam.

I did some research and found that the were some Canadians who joined the US military and served in Vietnam but Canada itself did not send it's military to Vietnam.

To say that Canada was involved in the Vietnam war is like saying they and France are involved in the Iraq war because I'm sure that there are Canadian and French persons fighting over there.

Here's the link on the Canadian soldiers in Vietnam:
www.vwam.com...

I'l have to watch the repeat of O'Reilley later tonight to see exactly what he said.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You're talking about one aspect of Clintons life- Monica. Not a good analogy since Clinton never spewed evil on a constant basis. Not to mention the fact that there was no warmongering there, and he didnt have any Democrats writting evil books about Republicans..nor did any Democrat set out to write and profit $$$ by writting about Republicans' evil ways...As i recall, Rush Limbaugh (There is something wrong with HIM) set out to bash democrats years ago..he set the stage...spread hate, thats what they do best...
" I will bring this country together"....

What a joke.

Besides, Anne doesnt know her history- Clinton does. To conviniently forget you had sex isnt being stupid. Just denial.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I like Ann but I think she is in over her head with the interviews she has been doing. Just like many of you have stated you better know your stuff before you start talking.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

O'reilly was commenting on it earlier and said the CBC was wrong and that they aren't too concrened with facts over at the CBC.

I think he said that 10,000 Canadian troops served in Vietnam.

O'Reilly himself didn't say it, but the woman he had on.

It was sort of true. 10,000 Candians signed up for the American forces. That's probably more then Canada could have actually deployed if they did decide to send troops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join