It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blames Jim Crow on Middle Aged White Guys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Why are so many white people triggered here?

Nobody is triggered except for you it seems. And there is a difference since we are on the triggering topic. Lefties are triggered over facts, the rest of us are correcting what Obama said. Correcting false information is not being triggered. Getting mad and Reacting to factual information is.
edit on 11-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bill3969

They were stolen from their villages by packs of hunters and yes some were Africans who worked for them. There are sell outs in every society. Large scale it was never Africans selling Africans. It was a Europeans who needed the slaves in the Caribbean and the colonies. It was European financing that ran the slave ships and European money that paid the African sell outs.
I say European because the slave capture operations were halted before America was a country. We were a colony under English rule.

There are reams of papers published on the operations of the slave ships and the appalling conditions these people were forced to endure. These ships were packed with people layer upon layer they slept in their own waste and were fed garbage. The mortality rate on a slaver was very high. One of the reasons why they needed high numbers on the ships. Collateral damage of the goods.
It was also the revelations of these conditions that caused people to cast out these practices as cruel and led ultimately to the abolition of the slave trade in Africa.
After that the fields were filled with the children of the captured.let's not even get into that!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Why are so many white people triggered here?

Nobody is triggered except for you it seems. And there is a difference since we are on the triggering topic. Lefties are triggered over facts, the rest of us are correcting what Obama said. Correcting false information is not being triggered. Getting mad and Reacting to factual information is.

What was corrected that was false? Can you quote the incorrect information and then provide the correct information with citations? (In relevance to this thread of course )

Also, are you assuming I'm a 'lefties' because I asked why white people are getting triggered? You've just made an ass of yourself on the internet for the world to see.

Oh, but I'm sorry if Obama triggered you.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"White Guys"

SMH

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Need tissue to wipe the tears from the realization that Obama is leaving office ?

Not as much as you will need defending a perverted russian puppet traitor for the next 4 years

I believe its estimated his spending goals will be about 1/3rd more than Clinton was proposing..so much for fiscal conservatism
Many marriages, comments of wanting to date his daughter, stuff coming out pointing to perversion, soo much for family values
wanting to shut down parts of the internet to promote safety, soo much for small government.

your man is more progressive than any candidate in the last 20 years. but hey...technically its your letter for your football team, amirite?

heh. I recommend the tissue with aloe on it..helps with the chaffing the next 4 years is gonna give you. now to your defendatron.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Well yeah... White people ARE the leading cause of white on black racism, which is what the Jim Crow laws were. I mean besides your sensational point, why are you whining that Obama is pointing out the truth? Because they were Democrats? Psh... To label the Democrats of the Jim Crow era as the same as the Democrats of today is so blindly stupid and partisan, I'd think it would only show up in a thread where some yahoo wanted to downplay white America's role in its racial past. Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bill3969

Are you seriously trying to suggest that slavery was an improvement over Africans' lives? Wow...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you seriously trying to suggest that slavery was an improvement over Africans' lives? Wow...

I would love to have an intellectual discussion about this, but unfortunately my views are not well received at first. It would take a while to develop the discussion. I am afraid I would be banned before we could get to the meat of the subject. I know this makes me sound like a racist, but I'm really not. I do call things as I see them, whether it hurts your feelings or not. That is where I get in trouble.

Sillyolme- Would really like to reply to you also, but holding my tongue for the same reasons as above.
edit on 11-1-2017 by bill3969 because: added content

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Sillyolme

How white?

Point to the guilty shades.

Great, love the graph! I keep coming back to the same questions: Somebody explain how a middle-aged man named Barry Obama who is 50% white can change his name to Barack Hussein Obama and suddenly become the 100% black poster child for the Globalist agenda in America.

Who created this monster and unleashed him on our country, this is not a normal man with normal motivations. I am convinced that Barry is a plant put in place to subvert our culture. I may be white and have my prejudices but Barry is breathtaking in the scope and breadth of his carefully worded racism.

It’s hard for me to look at Barry without thinking of his white family….you would think there would be a little sense of remorse on his part while throwing his white mother and grandparents who raised him under the collective “racist” bus. y I’m not even asking for Barry to display 50% white guilt…..just a nod to his ethnicity and a little humanity would have been welcome.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yep special status...nothing about the composition or origins of the soil!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join