It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I am not saying he paid for sex, I am saying he paid women to be seen with him. You are the one who assumes that women are attracted to wealth, not I. He is not that rich, was never powerful, and has always been a social pariah. You need to find some back copies of Spy Magazine and read about the splash he made back in the day.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You aren't saying that he paid for sex? You absolutely said that:

he has always had to pay for sex

That is a direct quote of you.

You also failed at turning it around. It is no secret that some women seek a partner with money and power, just like some men find do the same thing with powerful women. These people are often called gold diggers. However, you definitely made the assumption that his "arm candy" were all prostitutes based on your above quote.

I am also probably older than you, and well aware of Spy Magazine.
edit on 9-1-2018 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So what is going on?

The left trying to resurrect the dossier again?

I heard someone was killed over it.

Somebody didn't do a good enough job for hillary?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Golden showers

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No, I am pointing out that the right, or at least those influenced by the Russians, are changing their story.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There are no such claims.

And trust me I DO NOT support anything trump except his immediate impeachment. Just so we're clear.

Are we still "CLEAR" ?

🚬

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The essence of this disinformation is to induce a strong regressed response in order to misdirect the attention of readers to a "battle" between the US and Russia when, in reality, our scrutiny should be pointed toward the UK and China, who are the perpetrators of more holocausts and atrocities than any other country in the world.

Please use common sense when analyzing this stupidity. It has exactly the same "ring" as the Clinton/Lewinski scandal, and the same level of mockery of American Freedom is present.

In reality, it is a media farce intended to entertain the British nobility and to "reprove" the United States for its "insolence during the American Revolution," leading up to a planned Reassimilation with (takeover of) the United Kingdom of Great Britain in roughly 400 years.

So there you go. Disinformation dissected.

-NR

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join