It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

No they want him in and they want to control him.
He's their link into our highest office.
They will vehemently deny this. They don't want to bring him down.
They have years invested in him.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why are they reporting unconfirmed allegations from a classified briefing?

link   
This explains trumps rejection of the intel report .

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why impeachment?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So are you suggesting that because he cheated on his wife and got impeached we should take away all his money and foundations too??? I don't see where you're going with this other than to complain that it wasn't enough.

Personally I don't care what any of them do or who they're banging. Bill or Trump or JFK. That's on them.

But, being that many people, especially conservatives do care about that stuff, it's still material that could be used against him so that would be compromising our President and that's not good. That's why it would matter.

link   
IF TRUE.... YAWN....
This is Nothing compared compared to the eyes-wide shut baby killing snuff rituals the Clintons are into. Meh.
a reply to: xuenchen

link   
BTW, if some poorly source rumor like this came out about Hillary, it'd be censored by twitter as they've repeatedly done.

As long as it's Trump though they'll allow it to trend to #1 in the US.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But the more important point is that it would mean our President is compromised by Russia and that can't happen so it would be a big deal.

They will need to have more coming because once you spill it there is nothing left to compromise

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, they're going to have to prove it first. As of now it's a rumor so it doesn't carry any weight to it anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Right now the rest of the world couldnt care less if the President elect was Ronald ****ing Mc Donald just inaugurate him and end this demented twisted circus

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think they have more than just a little hanky panky.
Really, in this day and age even infidelity is not such a scandal. ( The marriage relationship not withstanding)
I think it's more his professional reputation that could be at risk.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Why are they reporting unconfirmed allegations from a classified briefing?

Maybe somebody got "de-briefed" (get it?)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So are you suggesting that because he cheated on his wife and got impeached we should take away all his money and foundations too???

Works for me since he 'made' that by lying, and bribery and coercion.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's a super wealthy business man. What kind of reputation do you think he has???

I expect him to be out banging rooms full of women in his position. The only issue would be if he was doing it in secret against his wife's knowing about it.

But if she's on board or doesn't care then that's their marriage and I wouldn't care. If it's behind her back then he's a POS. But their relationship is however they want it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket

That's why they will never let Trump in, if he has Russian Intel on the Clintons and CIA they are history after what they have been up to. They don't want to be history.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So now adultery should result in losing everything?? Your job, all your property, etc.???

And you call others Authoritarians???

Damn man. I'm glad you don't get to decide what is a fair punishment for the law.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Bill wasn't impeached because he cheated. He was impeached because he lied under oath before a congressional hearing committee on the issue: he committed perjury.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
xuenchen

That is a pic of what they are referring to.. the whole pdf can be found here.

The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent. It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and it is also populated by the very wealthy
from here

Haven't read through the whole thing..it does say there are lots of errors and such within the document.

edit on 10-1-2017 by blend57 because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
True or not...that this is in the public domain shows how low we have sunk as a country. The government is factionalized and out of control, willing to trash our world standing, violate our norms and peddle in filthy scandal just to maintain control. Over what? What will be left to govern?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Time to buy ammunition they are going for an arrest
edit on 10-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join