It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Im sorry but after this election the National Enquirer is looking like the creme de la creme of American journalism

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
Peak ‘Fake News’: BuzzFeed, CNN Target Trump with Admittedly Unverifiable Russia ‘Memos’

Yeah, CNN and Buzzfeed were stupid to run a story with no legs.

ran with Obama's birth certificate despite the legs of a snake on that one.

Or the 10 email investigations with fish legs that turned up squat 10 times.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey you know what they say about being pissed off?

Its better than being pissed on.. Well for most people anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah, LOL, this story is like The SUN material, and watch even them not cover it!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The never ending flow of fake news just keeps on getting crazier and crazier. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Trump's potential for doing GOOD, far outweighs his past personal actions.

So.
Is there anyone to which that wonderful bit of sediment (oops, I meant sentiment) does not (or did not) apply?

Nope.. It applies to all of us. BTW, Kellyanne Conway filmed an episode with Seth Meyers this evening. She didn't deny that the alleged Russian Intelligence on Donald Trump is true. That's a start in the right direction from my perspective.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Peak ‘Fake News’: BuzzFeed, CNN Target Trump with Admittedly Unverifiable Russia ‘Memos’

Media runs BS stories all the time. Like the "fake birth certificate" thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Perhaps they're trying to convince everyone opposed to fake news censorship to get on board, which is rather hilarious because if the whole thing were actually done in a totally sane and unbiased manner, CNN et al some of the people there might be going to jail retroactively they're so guilty of doing and doing it in ways that gets endless people hurt maimed and killed.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

It's not fake news.
There is a "dossier" which makes such claims. That "dossier" was provided to Trump and others by US Intelligence.

Chances are fairly good that it ranks right up there with the letter to the FBI about space aliens. The letter is real. It is not fake. That does not make it factual.

edit on 1/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: khnum

Yeah, LOL, this story is like The SUN material, and watch even them not cover it!

The IRONIC thing is that the Enquirer is now a full blown political magazine that only bashes liberals and praises Trump each edition, like actually. They have shilled so hard for him they can't even cover it because it would kill their new business model ha

ha ha
ha

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
LOL this is a funny thread... I am a Trump guy and I want to say I believe it is probably all BS.

But what if they have video of him pissing on prostitutes? It would be a real eye opener about his character and how he feels about people he perceives as beneath him.

He will just piss on them literally lol.

But if he is the one getting peed on then he is just a weird pervert and what happens in Russia stays in Russia.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

ran with Obama's birth certificate despite the legs of a snake on that one.

Or the 10 email investigations with fish legs that turned up squat 10 times.

Or the endless Benghazi hearings and investigations.

You guys know the GOP congress spent more money investigating dead end leads on Benghazi than what happened on 9.11?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's not fake news.
There is a "dossier" which makes such claims. That "dossier" was provided to Trump and others by US Intelligence.

Chances are fairly good that it ranks right up there with the letter to the FBI about space aliens. The letter is real. It is not fake. That does not make it factual.

Oh my, ATS debunker extraordinaire, please define "real document" for us in this context.

Even BuzzFeed is saying that after months of the "legendary" dossier being in the hands of journalists and government, that not a single thing has been substantiated, and it in fact contains errors.

www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
LOL this is a funny thread... I am a Trump guy and I want to say I believe it is probably all BS.

But what if they have video of him pissing on prostitutes? It would be a real eye opener about his character and how he feels about people he perceives as beneath him.

But if he is the one getting peed on then he is just a weird pervert and what happens in Russia stays in Russia.

Then he is a sadomasochist.

I already figured he might be anyways.

So what else?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Anyone that's done extensive business in Russia gets warned about this type of blackmail.

It's common policy for high level executives to be warned about Russian prostitutes using alcohol and hotel rooms to pull these types of stunts.

This isn't at all that unusual.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: goou111

Then he is a sadomasochist.

I already figured he might be anyways.

So what else?

Well I doubt its true. But if he is literally pissing on people I dont want him as POTUS.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh my, ATS debunker extraordinaire, please define "real document" for us in this context.

In this context, it is a file of allegations.

Seems to me that it's pretty clear what I said. Which big word confused you? Was it "dossier?"

link   
a reply to: Kettu

Is a good reason why there needs to be a new investigation on the geo/political side of things, 9/11, again this time by without any Bush hatchetmen in there to botch the whole thing, this time with actual subpoena power, this time with actual teeth and actual consequences.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So a file of allegations from where? The mere existence of some alleged file from who knows where, without any actual substantiation after months even, and that's still "real" by your supposedly hyper-pragmatic standards of deduction?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since it was provided to Trump and others, yes, it's real.

Just like the letter to the FBI about space aliens.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join