It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

And what would that be?

Never mind this is just some big WHAT IF circlejerk.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WHO wrote it?

I told you, I probably did.

After all the grandstanding you've done the past month about fake news and hating on WIkileaks (like top 3 the whole site), are you seriously going to take a serious position on some totally unofficial document printed and highlighting that's up in BuzzFeed of all places?

Get off your high horse, clown. I'm not taking a position on anything. In fact, if you'd like me to quote all the times in this thread I've said I find these allegations ridiculous, I'd be happy to do that for you.

As far as hating on wikileaks, you're flat out making that up. I guess "fake claims" are your new claim to fame?

So until I see some kind of report that somehow substantiates any of that I've got better things to do then read 35 pages worth.

Not fake enough for you?
edit on 11-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your own username supports your stance it appears!

So you think some trolls on the internet managed to fool McCain, the FBI, CIA, and NSA? ... Because that's what 4chan is claiming, and what a lot of Trump fans are clinging to.

The briefing that was given just the other day contained a two page summary of information from that supposed dossier.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Did another thread on this subject suddenly disappear? I was typing a reply in that thread, but it wouldn't post. Is ATS about to clean house of these SEX related subjects again? If so, I'll not waste my time.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Whatever is ever worth looking at go ahead and point it out, otherwise you and this document is a waste of my time.

While a lot of the time I am trying to get a good laugh on the site (entertainment), 35 pages worth is like buying a tabloid at the grocery store checkout. I dont got that much time for such.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since this is 99.7493% likely FAKE news, then multiple spin off troll threads might be overkill for this "story".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I dont got that much time for such.

Oh I think you do.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
its a big thread can someone give me the jist? Is any of it valid at all?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

No one has any idea. Parts of it are hilarious though.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

its a big thread can someone give me the jist?

No.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
yourself see whence
feet grow and Russian blue media it cited

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Since I'm currently at 17 buildup threads (and counting) in my task to release what has become my "DOUBLE FEATURE", and its spiraling open ended in this thing that's getting to be even more epic than I can handle (the end all project to expose the maliciously lying murder machine known as the MSM+RNC+DNC+Federal Government/Military [Corporatocracy]), this kind of smut I shouldn't have even clicked on, but then again if it is pure FAKE news then the "story" itself is worth knowing about.

SO if there's something politically damaging that holds an ounce of water then please do show it to me, otherwise this is fake news bin material which is good news for my upcoming project conclusion:

COMING SOON TO A FORUMS NEAR YOU:

edit on 11-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

LOL it must not be true because you did not take the chance to insult Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

My gut feeling is that it's about as true as the claims of Trump and the rest of the birthers.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Unsubstantiated allegations.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Since I'm currently at 17 buildup threads (and counting) in my task to release what has become my "DOUBLE FEATURE", and its spiraling open ended in this thing that's getting to be even more epic than I can handle (the end all project to expose the maliciously lying murder machine known as the MSM+RNC+DNC+Federal Government/Military [Corporatocracy]), this kind of smut I shouldn't have even clicked on, but then again if it is pure FAKE news then the "story" itself is worth knowing about.

SO if there's something politically damaging that holds an ounce of water then please do show it to me, otherwise this is fake news bin material which is good news for my upcoming project conclusion:

COMING SOON TO A FORUMS NEAR YOU:

Oh good. Another "massive dump" thread.

How much toilet paper will we need?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
McCain’s Kremlin Ties

The story of how McCain’s closest aides and employees have been undermining his vociferously expressed opposition to Putin and Russia’s oligarchs offers a highly disturbing preview of what a McCain administration might look like. When McCain’s campaign proclaims "country first," one has to wonder, Which country? The one with the highest bidder?

McCain had an axe to grind:

Donald Trump Says John McCain Is No War Hero, Setting Off Another StormJuly 19, 2015

The file looks very unprofessional and I don't believe that McCain can be trusted. Am I supposed to believe the IC leaked this to CNN? No, maybe McCain. My gut is doing with
to this story.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

How much toilet paper will we need?

Since you're sure to shi'ite yourself while crying for your mommy, you might wanna stock up on a bunch of super soft and some aloe wipes!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Since this is 99.7493% likely FAKE news, then multiple spin off troll threads might be overkill for this "story".

That's too bad. I was kinda hoping that it was TRUE, so Trump-haters would see this "horrifically damning thing that Trump did", go away just as quickly as his puzzy grabbing episode did. Like water running off a duck's back, LOL.

Trump's potential for doing GOOD, far outweighs his past personal actions. Most sensible Americans have their priorities in proper focus, when it comes to expectations of President Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join