It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
PissyLeaks

Peetus.

From Russia with Piss

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: muse7
Lol Trumpsters are triggered tonight and are latching onto any hope that this is an elaborate 4chan troll job. Sad!

I know, right? What's more desperate sounding ... that someone on 4chan (where the CIA/FBI hang out too) made all this up...

Or a highly trained, experienced, and trusted former MI6 asset and his HUMIT network have prepared a detailed dossier?

The same highly trained, experienced and trusted MI6 asset who doesn't know the difference between Southern CA and Prague?

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July.

You're grabbing at straws.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is becoming the greatest Troll EVER! CIA, CNN & Buzzfeed got played perfectly!

Fast forward a bit to the video leak

lmao

link   
twitter.com...

Reality check from AP diplomatic writer

"Raw" intelligence is often just rumor. That's why it's called "raw" and not considered to be "ripe."

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm telling you this:

First go to Rick Wilson's twitter page

Next, read the NYT article and even the Washington post article lambasting Buzzfeed for it's irresponsibility in publishing.

Then, realize that this information all predates the 4chan November post and has been in the hands of many journalists since as early as August.

Finally, I'm telling you to understand that around September, October, November a countless number of posters on /pol/ were "roleplaying" for (you)'s. This doesn't deserve explanation beyond, "they were doing it for attention". So, anyone pointing to a November post harassing Rick Wilson (through covert subtle trolling or otherwise) is full of it and is akin to posting to a link where someone says "I bet something happens soon." Any anon can claim to be any other anon as long as their flags are the same if they aren't in the same thread on /pol/. There were so many people role playing so many things that, unsurprisingly, some people got lucky when their fantasies came close to reality. This isn't even the case here, it's just a general "I sent Rick Wilson something" with no and I mean 0 evidence of what was sent.

This is why I advise you to take the steps I laid out to figure out the information. You're not going to click on links I set up for you and you'll likely trust your own internet trail than you would mine. The steps are easy.

Wislon explains his position in all of this (basically nothing)
NYT, WaPo, CNN, et all explain that this info was pretty well known and everyone had it but no one can verify
/pol/ is full of it like always
The intel reports themsleves have this info in them in an unverified manner

Watch them worry amongst themselves if you must:
boards.4chan.org...
boards.4chan.org...
and proof that /pol/ themselves can't even verify if someone is role playing: boards.4chan.org...

But wait, if you're a Trump supporter I have the best news of all for you:

I am 100% sure this isn't from 4chan AND that it isn't real. Multiple institutions have had their hands on this intel and information for a very long time and there has been no verification. As scandalous as it all is, it's fake. However, it's not fake because of 4chan's /pol/, jesus christ.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Doesnt matter....

Trump could rape a nun in times square and his supporters would just say "hes doing it to rebel against the corruption of the catholic church" and give him a pass........

What will be interesting however is if Russia starts coming after Trump with information, to see how fast they backpedal on Russia and then turn and say they are just spreading propaganda.......complete 360 when it was Hillary.....

If Russia does, mark my words.......

I don't know if all of that is necessary Mask. I think you can do better.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The GOPee and Pea Party aren't gonna be happy with it...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So Im supposed to believe that Trump was indulging in hookers and blow whilst eating potato crisps out of a butt crack in the same hotel room Obama used...good fantasy but I dont think so Trumps not Charlie Sheen

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OK, how will they stop him from being sworn in? Congress put the stamp of approval on it on the 6th. Don't think you can impeach someone not in office. Will they have to wait until sworn in to begin?

I really want it to be a troll of the intelligence community to show what f-ups they are and since it's currently Obama's intelligence community this would put a great big loser stamp on his Presidency. Taking down Lame Stream Media is gravy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
PissyLeaks

Peetus.

From Russia with Piss

I heard from 'unconfirmed sources' that R. Kelly has agreed to perform at the Trump inauguration!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
So Im supposed to believe that Trump was indulging in hookers and blow whilst eating potato crisps out of a butt crack in the same hotel room Obama used...good fantasy but I dont think so Trumps not Charlie Sheen

Right. He just like to grab women's crotches and walk into underage girls dressing rooms... (all admitted by him).

And our highly trained intelligence agencies are more incompetent than a bunch of armchair experts on the internet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok so here is an article from the Daily Beast (which I hate) on all of this. Lets go through what they say here.

Reddit’s r/The_Donald users pointed to an anonymous 4chan post from Nov. 1, exactly one week before the election, that Redditors say proves “/pol/ really invented this rumor” involving Trump’s alleged business and personal ties to Russia.

“So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it. They still believe it. Guys, they’re truly #ing desperate—there’s no remaining Trump scandal that’s credible,” the anonymous post from Nov. 1 reads. Wilson is a Republican operative who managed Evan McMullin’s independent campaign and has been an outspoken critic of Trump.
There are no details in the post, which is archived here, about what was allegedly told to Wilson—simply that the user purportedly gave him fake information. It also doesn’t explain how this would have gotten to intelligence agencies.

Ok true, there is no info on how it got to the CIA. I have seen claims that Wilson fed the story to officials and they got it to the CIA, but admittedly the 4chan story is light on details, as much so as the official details of who the source for this report is (an anonymous MI6 agent).

Continuing.

Wilson’s access to a shocking Donald Trump story had been flaunted by himself and others many weeks before the 4chan post. Wilson himself had been publicly pronouncing that a bombshell involving Trump was set for imminent release a month before the election, even going so far as to say that it could end the race.

The report made public on Tuesday, which was shared privately with both Trump and President Obama, was not a well-kept secret in media and political circles in the run-up to the election, making it possible to leak to 4chan, where users post anonymously.

So some important info here. Wilson was claiming to have gotten a bombshell of a story. This could match up with 4chans version, but in know way is proof.

Whats more damning is that the media has had this story for months. The daily beast is claiming tha 4chan may have been leaked the offical story, then leaked their posts to make it seem as if they made it up. This is even more unbelievable than 4 chan making it up.

Also, if this information is as damning as the media is making it out to be, why sit on it? Why not release it as soon as they got it. There are only two reasons. 1. they couldn't verify the info as true. 2. they are trying to smear donald by controlling the release at the most dmaaging t8ime.

If 1 is true, what has made the CIA and other inteligence and news organizations so sure it is now true?

If 2. shame on these politicians and media that knew and put personal agendas ahead of the good of our country.

I will skip the next part that is just Wilson saying he wasn't the source and the info had been out for a long time, but please read it if you like.

Continued.

The intelligence community documents had reportedly been shopped to several news outlets in the months leading up to the election, and were alluded to in a Mother Jones article the day before the 4chan post.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday night that details of the reports were swirling in the fall of 2016.

Then last week, the heads of America’s intelligence agencies provided a summary of the unverified reports to both President Obama and president-elect Trump. No one has been able to confirm the veracity of the information contained within the documents.

Reacting to published reports on Tuesday night, Trump tweeted in all-caps: “FAKE NEWS—A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”

Trump fans seemed to agree.

The top post on r/The_Donald, the largest pro-Trump community on the Internet, links to a screenshot of a 4chan post that claims “/Pol/acks (/pol/ users) mailed fanfiction to anti-Trump pundit Rick Wilson about Trump making people piss on a bed Obama slept in” and that “the CIA has concluded that the russian Plans to blackmail Trump with this story we made up.”

The memos, which were presented after intelligence agencies asserted that Russia was involved in various hacking campaigns during the presidential election, purport that the Russian government has been seeking ways to influence Trump for many years, including with real estate deals. Trump did not complete major deals in the country despite discussing them.

www.thedailybeast.com...

So this info first was mentioned by Mother Jones one day before the 4chan posts saying they trolled wilson. This timing again doesn't prove 4chans accounts, but it certainly fits with it.

Also notice that the article admits that the info cannot be confirmed. So all of these media outlets are publishing what amounts to rumors, knowing they cant prove the accusations. So if it does turn out to be a hoax, once more the media has spread fake news in an effort to destroy trump.

Keep in mind that Wikileaks is claiming that this document is totally a different format than other intelligence documents, and sources such as the New York Times (I think it was them) have said that there were all sorts of strange errors like spelling errors in this document.

The daily beast article does not prove anything, but being the fact that they are a left wing outlet, and they didn't come out and totally discredit 4 chans claims is interesting.

My conclusions is at this time I can not determine one way or another which version of events is true. Did a MI6 agent give this info, or 4 chan, or like ATS member electric suggest 4 chan not do it but the info still being fake.

Regardless, we know a couple of things. Even the main straem media admits that they can not verify the information. This means that they are posting propaganda about, some of which is sexual in nature about the President elect.

Imagine the outrage if Fox News had reported unsubstantiated reports about Barack Obama hiring hookers to pee on beds. But as the Main stream media has made clear, their job is to help the establishment and destroy trump at all costs.

If this information does turn out to be a hoax, it proves the intelligence agencies are either out to get Trump or are totally incompetent, and it proves once more that the worst peddlers of fake news are the mains stream media.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Kettu

Lol Trumpsters are triggered tonight and are latching onto any hope that this is an elaborate 4chan troll job. Sad!

I know, right? What's more desperate sounding ... that someone on 4chan (where the CIA/FBI hang out too) made all this up...

Or a highly trained, experienced, and trusted former MI6 asset and his HUMIT network have prepared a detailed dossier?

The same highly trained, experienced and trusted MI6 asset who doesn't know the difference between Southern CA and Prague?

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July.

You're grabbing at straws.

And yet the people who briefed the POTUS and Trump found it credible enough to include some of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
okay, I've glanced over and read some of the report from the link that was provided on this thread.
maybe I am reading it wrong, but there's a date on the bottom of the pages... some of these pages are dated 2015.. others dated june and july of 2016. Maybe I am wrong, and I am sure someone will tell me if I am, but I am assuming that date was when those pages were first composed and reported to our intelligence agencies??
If so, I have a question we really should start asking.
if our intelligence agencies knew this stuff was going on back in then... why do we have this guy as our president elect?? I mean trump wasn't republican's favorite candidate, and certainly wasn't the dems... so, why were we only getting tiny little leaks about this throughout the election instead of these intelligence agencies being more firm and vocal about it?
it's either fake, or we have more than one traitor in washington, alot more!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Gawd, I love it.

The same pro-Trump fanatics that loved the FBI and our intelligence orgs when it was about Clinton now are claiming they're incompetent and were tricked by internet trolls.

So, let me get this straight guys -- okay?

If the FBI, CIA or any of our intelligence agencies reports something bad about Clinton -- they're awesome and doing a good job!

If the FBI, CIA or any of our intelligence agencies reports something bad about Trump -- they're lying, incompetent, and have been taken for a ride by internet tricksters on an image board.

Yeah...*rubs chin*

I can see that. Makes a lot of sense to me!
/sarc

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Even if it was true, still a better choice than Hillary.

(yes, she was THAT bad)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

True they are more incompetent than many internet analysts -refer Iraq war evidence etc.

Clapper one day didnt even know a major terrorist attack had happened in London he is an imbecile.

As for Trump the guys a billionaire he can whoop it up on a megayacht or A private island but I doubt it in a Russian hotel room and guess what he probably never paid for it if he did misbehave this story is bulldust.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Some maybe, but for the biggest part it didn't matter who was elected except that witch-bitch had to loose. Mickey Mouse would be acceptable over her or even the old dog on the porch.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Lol! This pretty much sums it up.

edit on 10-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

I have read the info you provided. I agree with you that 4 chan has not provided proof of anything, and also are notorious for their lies, so it is very possible this is being made up.

However, I don't think there is definitive proof that it wasn't them. First, that would entail believing th mainstream media that they had had this info since August, and as much as 4 chan lies, so can the MSM.

Second, even if they did have this info then, it doesn't mean that 4 chan wasn't the ones that spread it. Or perhaps the MSM had info, but the 4 chan stories got amalgamated in.

Lastly, and most importantly, if the information is fake, it really doesn't matter to me rather or not 4 chan were the authors of it.

It still forced the intelligence agencies to brief Trump and Obama, its still being pushed by the mainstream media and politicians to discredit Trump.

And so it still shows the Intelligence agencies to be biased or inept, and the main stream media outlets that are pushing this to be the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join