It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: bknapple32
Trump has a press conference tomorrow.

He'll be pressing buttons all over the place !!

Wouldn't it be something if a CGI video of Trump doing lewd things with women and chickens hit the internet on the evening of January 19th? I get the feeling that SOMETHING LIKE THIS is coming!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn't it be something if a CGI video of Trump doing lewd things with women and chickens hit the internet on the evening of January 19th? I get the feeling that SOMETHING LIKE THIS is coming!

Maybe this is what Hollwood is working on during the "strike."

link   
What's more likely...

Someone on 4chan wrote what he described as "fan fiction" and managed to fool the CIA enough to pass it on and use it to brief the POTUS, or Trump made some bad decisions on past business trips and has become compromised and a blackmail risk for the USA?

You people do realize that the FBI/CIA and other alphabets are deeply embedded on 4chan, and have a lot of experience dealing with trolls and people spinning crap for "lulz", right?

Yes, it's far more likely that the NSA, CIA and FBI all got duped by some nobody on 4chan.

SMH

/sarcarsm

And you people claim the "liberal anti-Trump" people are desperate. LMFAO.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

link   
considering how his whole campaign ran, how he acted and what he said.... he still won...
if all russia has on him is some slimy sex goodies, I doubt if it's enough for them to hold onto any of his puppet strings.
I mean he's already admitted, in his own words, to being a p..... grabbing sexual assaulter.

edit on 10-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But it won't be CGI, If the Russians wanted to have a file to blackmail Trump....It will be real. I'll bet Trump is ******* bricks about now.

This is quickly becoming a constitutional crisis and Trump knows it.

edit on 10-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

In addition, in a recent interview with The Times, one of the Russian officials named in the memo as having met with Mr. Cohen, Oleg Solodukhin, denied that he had met with Mr. Cohen or any other Trump representative.

“I don’t know where that rumor came from,” Mr. Solodukhin, of the Russian organization Rossotrudnichestvo, which promotes Russian culture and interests abroad, said in a telephone interview.

www.nytimes.com... dule=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Why would he admit to it anyway? What reason would have to saying, "Oh yeah, that totally happened!"

*eyeroll*

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
wikileaks claims its bogus

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Thank you for that info. A very balanced evaluation.

link   

The firm was paid for its work first by Mr. Trump’s Republican rivals and later by supporters of Mrs. Clinton. The Times has checked on a number of the details included in the memos but has been unable to substantiate them.
The former British intelligence officer who gathered the material about Mr. Trump is considered a competent and reliable operative with extensive experience in Russia, American officials said. But he passed on what he heard from Russian informants and others, and what they told him has not yet been vetted by American intelligence.

The F.B.I. obtained the material long before the election, and some of the memos in the opposition research dossier are dated as early as June. But agents have struggled to confirm it, according to federal officials familiar with the investigation.

www.nytimes.com... dule=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

link   
Alright, I just finished reading the story on the CNN Website. I sure as heck don't see any mention of hookers pissing in beds. Where are we getting that bit of Intel?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

35 page full leak

link
edit on 10-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
I'll say it again:

/pol/ is lying about duping Rick Wilson (he's not the source) because they are deflecting for Trump and they love harassing Wilson.

Furthermore, to be fair to all sides, the media is running with this as a mystery because no one knows who to question for the verification. Do people know this Mi6 former agent? Do people know these Russian break offs? No. They've had this information for (MONTHS) and I mean before the Novemeber post in the claimed archive proof on 4chan (see: nothing). No one published it for a reason, it wasn't verifiable by journalists or anyone without a special clearance.

How about we sit tight rather than pointing to /pol/ shenanigans.

Is your claim then that the post by /pol/ that is dated nov 1 that has him saying that he trolled Rick wilson never happened on Novemeber 1, or are you claiming that that post is legitimate, but not referring to this report?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this going to be like that supposed video of Bill Clinton on the Lolita Express that we kept hearing about all campaign season ... you know the one that never came out?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We should be more focused on Trump's team possibly exchanging intel with Russians and Trump's campaign members possibly meeting with KGB agents..

The CIA and FBI are probably investigating right now...If it can be verified then that will be the end of Trump's presidency

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Of course the Kremlin will deny it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
considering how his whole campaign ran, how he acted and what he said.... he still won...
if all russia has on him is some slimy sex goodies, I doubt if it's enough for them to hold onto any of his puppet strings.
I mean he's already admitted, in his own words, to being a p..... grabbing sexual assaulter.

The sex stuff is just a distraction -- it's the collusion beforehand and money being exchanged in order for him to get elected that's the real story.

The sex stuff is so over-the-top and sensational that its easy for pro-Trump people to wave it off as "fake news".

The meat and potatoes are the deep ties between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

And Trump fans don't care. It's identity politics at its worst. These people aren't just people who support Trump, being a Trump supporter is part of their actual psychological identity. It's who they are. If Trump fails, it's a personal failure for them. If Trump succeeds, they feel as if they've succeeded.

It doesn't matter what the issues are, what the platform is. It doesn't matter if things conflict or facts don't fit -- what matters is that feeling of belonging, that feeling of being part of something bigger -- the "in group/out group" tribalism mentality.

These people ARE Trump supporters, not just people who happen to believe that Trump's policies happen to align with their own.

You see the same thing with religion. It's not "I'm a person who aligns with Christian values" -- nope, it's "I AM a Christian". It's who they are.

And if they were to loose that part of themselves, who would they be?

Identity politics allows for vast amounts of doublespeak to happen. Doublespeak is the only way to combat the cognitive dissonance (holding two conflicting views at once). Have you ever noticed how some religious people simply dismiss or gloss over contradictions in their religious texts? We can see the same thing happening right here with identity politics in America.

Identity politics flourishes in a post-fact society where a personality cult has taken hold of an entire sub-population.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

35 page full leak

link

Thanks. Holy Moly.

The summary seems to suggest it's being taken pretty seriously, assuming it's legit. Unless they're just not fond of putting caveats into their executive summary.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Wikileaks has been compromised. Even Assange's AMA on reddit today was suspicious. Assange couldn't even manage to produce a PGP-signed message with his encryption key. He doddged, deflected, and eventually said something about how "anyone with my encryption key could send a message so it's a pointless proof of life exercise" or something.

Yeah, it smelled. Badly.

Wikileaks isn't to be trusted. Hell, the last round of insurance files didn't have hashes that matched. That's not good, and still hasn't been explained. Even when it was point-blank asked to "Assange" today in his AMA.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Nothing in this report has been proven or supported by intelligence agencies.
It is only the MSM saying that it is true.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join