It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia intelligence, report says

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: bknapple32
MSNBC running hard with it....

Brian Williams of all people

He must have been there.

LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This should make for a really good speech by Trump in the morning.

You know he's going to go off the rails and just start talking about all kinds of stuff because of this.

What a f*cking clown show all of this is.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump made Russian prostitutes defile a bed where President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama had stayed on a previous occasion.

"defiled"? What Trump made them take a Sh*T on a bed that already had turds?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Trump has a press conference tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Unless he cancels it or delays it again.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Should be an event!
Maybe he will call it off?
The timing of the publishing of the document and the press conference also smells a bit fishy.
edit on 10/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
This should make for a really good speech by Trump in the morning.

You know he's going to go off the rails and just start talking about all kinds of stuff because of this.

What a f*cking clown show all of this is.

The guys over at 4Chan must be busting a gut over this, whether they had anything to do with it or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll say it again:

/pol/ is lying about duping Rick Wilson (he's not the source) because they are deflecting for Trump and they love harassing Wilson.

Furthermore, to be fair to all sides, the media is running with this as a mystery because no one knows who to question for the verification. Do people know this Mi6 former agent? Do people know these Russian break offs? No. They've had this information for (MONTHS) and I mean before the Novemeber post in the claimed archive proof on 4chan (see: nothing). No one published it for a reason, it wasn't verifiable by journalists or anyone without a special clearance.

How about we sit tight rather than pointing to /pol/ shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's not what the report claims at all.

It does however claim journalists were sitting on this for months, laughing about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC running hard with it....

Brian Williams of all people

He must have been there.

" I can report live, a yellow liquid almost 2 inches high on my floor here at my hotel in St Petersburg. Up to my ankles.... Signing off- this is Brian Williams, from Russia, with love"

link   

Anyone who's even following any of this has to laughing and shaking their heads at all of it.

I mean my god WTF has happened to our shared reality here folks????

This is like something out of B-Movie plot or something. But this is our life now. We've become Reality TV.

I need a drink or five....

link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: carewemust
I skimmed the pages of this thread but didn't find the magic answer. Did Donald Trump engage in lewd perverted acts or not?

No one seems to know.

The whole thing is both sad and hilarious at the same time. I seriously have my doubts about the whole pissing on the bed thing. Seems preposterous.

OK.. but I'll say one thing. Trump doesn't smoke or drink..and he's a BILLIONAIRE. By now, I'd be dead from some exotic disease, drug, or falling off a mountain, if I was a jet-setting billionaire. The guy has to give in to life's carnal side from time to time.. unless he's JESUS.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

You are trying awfully hard to rule out 4 Chan.
You are right that the link is not clear by any means, but you do not have any specific date when the document first came to light in order to dismiss the 4 Chan dated post that did talk about a fake story on sex orgies sent to Wilson (which was claimed on 4 Chan in November).

Not convinced they can be ruled out yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Is this story overshadowing Obama's Goodbye address, in the MSM? Maybe Trump releases these things just to phuck with everyone's mind...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trump has a press conference tomorrow.

He'll be pressing buttons all over the place !!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
I'll say it again:

/pol/ is lying about duping Rick Wilson (he's not the source) because they are deflecting for Trump and they love harassing Wilson.

Furthermore, to be fair to all sides, the media is running with this as a mystery because no one knows who to question for the verification. Do people know this Mi6 former agent? Do people know these Russian break offs? No. They've had this information for (MONTHS) and I mean before the Novemeber post in the claimed archive proof on 4chan (see: nothing). No one published it for a reason, it wasn't verifiable by journalists or anyone without a special clearance.

How about we sit tight rather than pointing to /pol/ shenanigans.

So is CNN claiming that someone inside the CIA is corroborating that the report came from this Mi6 former agent?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow. He just outright said this on MSNBC senator chris murphy calling for "disqualification of Trump is true.... Closed door hearings end of week to try and verify."

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Anyone who's even following any of this has to laughing and shaking their heads at all of it.

I mean my god WTF has happened to our shared reality here folks????

This is like something out of B-Movie plot or something. But this is our life now. We've become Reality TV.

I need a drink or five....

Agreed. This thing reads like the plot of a movie starring Seth Rogan and James Franco.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm trying awfully hard because I use it and know what's going on. I can rule it out because I read through the archive and literally know that this info didn't come from 4chan.

Oh, and I probably made it abundantly clear, but I'm not a Trump supporter. So, this next line might surprise you:

Nowhere has it been said that the intelligence agencies believe this information. It was just provided because it was in their packet of intel. That means, and follow me closely here, that the information is likely fake. There is a reason why hardcore liberal reporters who had this information did not publish it back in September, October, November, and December.

Buzzfeed needs to watch its ass.

So, recap: 4chan didn't do it, buddy, but they will make it seem like they did to people who can't be bothered to read for more than ten minutes. However, the information is suspect in the first place to the point where some of the most liberal journalists wouldn't touch it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It is not surprising at all that the MSM and never-Trump crew are jumping off of ledges trying to find some way to stop Trump.
They are almost out of time.
Think about that - and about the various sources mentioned throughout this thread.

There are so many possibilities about what is really going on, beyond another political hit job, that it boggles the mind.

What if the CIA got this information together, whether real or not, in order to gain control over the POTUS?
What if this is their SOP before an inauguration?
Maybe they always dig up things and invent things to hold over the POTUS to show who is boss.
What if this was never supposed to get into the MSM?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join