It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Democrat Leadership for 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
After exhaustive research.. The "WHY VOTE DEMOCRAT" operations manual is released. They're getting ready to RUMBLLLLLE for 2018 and 2020 folks!!

www.foxnews.com...

""Knowles’ tome, “Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide,” is 266 pages of absolutely nothing. Clean, blank, snow-white pages. And as of Thursday morning, it occupied the No. 4 slot on Amazon.com's "Best Sellers" list.""

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That will be a great presidential ticket, Pelosi for President and Chuck for running mate.

They sure will be a win, win ticket.

Up to this day, the democrats have not leadership that could be a worthy opponents to Trump and the Republicans.

And that is a fact, I am sure that with all the crap they are after right now to undermine the Trump presidency they will have not voters left over and neither no hold in congress at all by midterm.

They are a broken party.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Are you kidding? Your best was Donald Trump. Get the F out of here.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jan 20th brings a brand new "Top Brass" of the Democrat leadership.

The highest ranking Democrats will soon be the U.S. Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer and the House minority leader Nancy Pelosi !!

Nobody else will be as high in the ranks as these two !!

Both are old meat in the Party and will have nothing new to offer.

They will be the Leaders that will continue the failed Democrat propaganda efforts for years to come !!

Let's give them a round of applause in advance.

They haff zeir ordaz.

i second that...and would like to add....seriously?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are seriously hoping that Oprah Winfrey will throw her hat in the ring.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is kind of funny to watch the right gloat about who is running the dems now, when their leader is Trump. LOL

A man extremely thin skinned.

We know this quote is fake but it becoming fact in regards to Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

The biggest gloaters are the triggered losing Democrats.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Here's a clue. Who won the election? Due in no small part to those two half-wits pictured in the OP.

Yes, yes, Trump is so bad he won the election. The other party is so bad, so evil, that they control both Houses of Congress, the vast majority of state houses, and the majority of Governors mansions.

Clearly the dems are superior...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The fact the Democrats lost to such a weak, pathetic , lousy , # bag of a man such as Trump speaks volumes to how poor and crap there candidates are.

Winning should have been easy.

It should have been easier to beat Trump than beating the GOP if they put a steaming pile of # up.

So the fact they lost to that pretty much should speak volumes to how god awful their own party is.

edit on 9-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wow how diverse!

#DemocratLeadershipSoWhite

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Tell me how you really feel!!

The democrats, the party of idiots, are their own worst enemy. This is their leadership--what more needs saying?

More telling is the paucity of states where the democrats have control of state houses.

Here's an interesting, rather informative, site that shows how it changed from 2010, to present... It tracks the "trifecta" control by one party over both state houses, and the gov's mansion.

Fascinating.

Never was "flyover" in terms of lack of democratic party appeal in the heartland more evident. Someone needs to show this map to Pelosi and Shumer... This should be the stuff of nightmare to the democratic party.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This is what i find crazy.

Anyone with a braincell should see that they are heading in the wrong direction.

There policys and direction are not welcome or wanted it seems, yet they refuse to see this and plow on in there current destructive direction...... honestly if they ran Clinton again I would not be surprised as they seem to be living in a bubble of crazy.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Are you kidding? Your best was Donald Trump. Get the F out of here.

Do you not remember the conservative establishment also dislikes him?
They offered Cruze and Bush and the people rejected that. The left didn't have the balls to reject Hillary. If they did Bernie would have beat Hilary. The only people who seem to like Trump are the citizens who have been let down numerous times by politicians and have watched their quality of life eroded away. Not really the Nazis you all claim them to be. I understand that reality can suck sometimes but don't let your IPD(identity politics disorder) get in the way of critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Many people would just as soon chart their own course in life.

I've little use for people who insist upon living off the state. We all know people who do that... The fact that many of these people, the ones who can be bothered, vote democrat should be telling.

The Democrats, and the GOP as well, should be about getting those people off their asses and wanting to work. Not just working, but wanting to. That would appeal to many in "fly over" country.

I'm moving, later this year, away from the left-coast to deepest, darkest "flyover" country...rural Tennessee. Got my eyes on a little ten acre chunk of paradise just north of the Alabama border in hill country. The property is almost totally self-sufficient with a long narrow gravel driveway... I fully intend upon making it totally self-sufficient. ...going to try like hell to, metaphorically, dig a hole jump in, and pull it closed behind me. Work enough to pay my property taxes, and tell the rest of the world to f-off.

Hopefully, the owner will accept my offer!!! Fingers and toes crossed.

Probably won't happen quite that way, but a guy can hope.

Frankly, my give a damn has taken a decided beating in past months, and I need a break from it. Working my own little piece of land will be that break.

I'm even contemplating learning the banjo...

The democrats are, in me, losing a centrist. But they're not going to care, until its too late at the rate they're going. The same stupid lame leadership nationally, and locally...

Repeating the same stupidity year after year, hoping this time for a differing result. Sorry, the seabird is done with 'em. Wake me when the funeral is scheduled.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can no picture Oprah as a president, Now people look under the chairs you got freebies today

We all going to get freebies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join