It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia hacked Republican state campaigns but not Trump's: FBI head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bombshell: FBI Director Comey says Russia hacked into old RNC systems as well as state Republican organizations !!

He told a Congressional Committee that Russia didn't release any info either.

Oh, and Comey said Russia didn't seem to be able to hack into Trump's Campaign !!

Now what ?

Russia hacked into Republican state political campaigns and old email domains of the Republican National Committee but there is no evidence it successfully penetrated President-elect Donald Trump's campaign, FBI Director James Comey said on Tuesday.

Comey also told lawmakers Russia did not release information obtained from the state campaigns or the old RNC email domains, comments that may buttress the U.S. intelligence view that Moscow tried to help Trump against Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bombshell: FBI Director Comey says Russia hacked into old RNC systems as well as state Republican organizations !!

He told a Congressional Committee that Russia didn't release any info either.

Oh, and Comey said Russia didn't seem to be able to hack into Trump's Campaign !!

Now what ?

Russia hacked into Republican state political campaigns and old email domains of the Republican National Committee but there is no evidence it successfully penetrated President-elect Donald Trump's campaign, FBI Director James Comey said on Tuesday.

Comey also told lawmakers Russia did not release information obtained from the state campaigns or the old RNC email domains, comments that may buttress the U.S. intelligence view that Moscow tried to help Trump against Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign.

i guess the RNC changed from "Password" to something harder to hack.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You believe Comey is being truthful?????

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It's one of those "да / нет" moments.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What the hell? Maybe I live under a rock but I need you to explain that one....

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What the hell? Maybe I live under a rock but I need you to explain that one....

"да / нет" is Russian for "Yes / No"

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Trump 1 on cybersecurity.

CLinton and company 0.

Republicans 0.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Ah!!! Thank you-yes

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The more I hear from Comey and our wonderful FBI( *Freak Book Inc ?) the less faith I have in em. And these guys are partially responsible for our safety ?
Everyone (no matter any of the categories you put yourself in ) better start big-time watching your 6

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Did you get a new boss? )))

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is all a hoax being perpetrated by the intelligence community to foster the narrative of Russia interfering to elect (specifically) Trump.

Comey knows he is going to be out of a job when Trump takes over. He's just hopping on the 'make a mess on your way out' bandwagon that the left seems be carrying on with.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sidenote, this is all undoubtedly garbage...especially the more perverse allegations I refuse to address specifically as it's depravity is not worthy of dissemination...

Anyhow, if the US Intellignece services had known any of this they would've accidentally "leaked" it prior to the election...these institutions were and remain in the proverbial tank for Obama and his Infallible Queen successor...or rather Invariable Failure as fate would have it...

Ironic how liberals who bemoaned fake news are so quick to believe and promote it...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump 1 on cybersecurity.

CLinton and company 0.

Republicans 0.

Sometimes corprorate security is better than Government security is all this is.

new topics

top topics

join