It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the connection to Math, Satanism(Religion), and Higher Dimensions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

There are some insane things about the hexagram Ill gladly share if it helps, though like any answer it comes with more questions.

Saturn is the link to the hexagram.

Saturn is the Phoenician /Hebrew El or God, head of the pantheon going back to ancient Canaan.

Saturn the planet gives us Satur(n)day, the Sabbath.

It has a hexagon at its pole, a geometric shape said to be a naturally occurring storm.

El had 70 Sons.

Saturn is 70 times the size of the earth.

Of course every hexagon has a hexagram inside it if you connect the right points, infinitely at that.

So how it became to be considered Satanic is the false assumption that Saturn is Satan, even though there is no reason other than similar sounding words to conclude this, not even comparitive mythology can do it.

I suspect that the "magic" of the hexagram is something neither of us will ever fully comprehend, but what people are missing most of the time is that Saturn is El, God, although Greco-Roman mythology has its own stories the type is the Phoenician El, Hebrew El/Elohim/Yahweh is Saturn.

I want to know how the ancients knew about Saturn enough to represent whatever Saturnian god they worshipped by the hexagram.

Even Hindus used it, it is not too uncommon in India.

There is no coincidence between the hexagram being Jewish, Saturday, the special number 70 in ancient Mid East cultures regarding total nations and languages and its reoccurence up to the New Testament.

70 AD was when they demolished the Temple.

Something is definitely spooky but the math is based on the symbol if you ask me, without Saturn you wouldn't have the symbol. They probably worked out the 60° angles and 666 later because I have seen no connection with 60, 666 and Saturn.

Besides Solomon and 666. Beast 666 and the fall of the Temple in 70AD.

I'm starting to go mad I think.

What was there no link to the Testament of Solomon? I have one give me a few.

And isn't anything beyond 3 dimensions of length, height and width theoretical and impossible?

You can't even find a naturally occurring 2 dimensional object, 3 are needed to exist materially, am I wrong?
edit on 11-1-2017 by TerriblePhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerriblePhoenix

This probably goes back as far as "Song of Deborah and Barak" in the Bible in the book of Judges.
Deborah can be translated from Hebrew as "bee" and of course they build hex shaped cells in their hives.
There are even theories that bees dance in 4 dimensions following patterns that actually occur in 6 dimensions.

The bees are saying long story short walk, there is pollin nearby..

When they were doing nuclear testing they set up a tower with a test detonation that was constructed in 4 dimensions.
Since it was totally surrounded with high speed imaging devices to capture everything form teller light to sonic blast waves they probably have a pretty good idea that these other dimensions are very small and are responsible for the property we call mass. The energy would likely be resonating in a Hilbert space which provides some kind of relative gravitational effect.

Tesla was experimenting with some kind of cascade technique to amplify radio sources from space back in 1899.
Its possible he could have somehow intercepted information about the quantum world but nothing we can prove.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Tesla was the man, he even successfully transmitted electricity through the air.

I read something that connects Jesus to the bee symbol of the Merovingians and it blew my mind and I can't remember for the life of me.

That's interesting, I forgot about the honeycomb.

But the Saturn hexagon is amazing.

Hex or curse also comes from the word hexagram.

El Shaddai is 318 in gematria.

Jupiter is 318 times the size of the earth.

Jupiter is Jove and Yahweh who wasn't always El, but like Baal was a son.

Baal became Elyon or most high and most mythology has the son of Saturn overthrowing Saturn.

Solomon is also Saturn, it's why he had a ring and 70 demons under his dominion.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
(Post contains much thread summary)

These two symbols, the Bahpomet Star, and the Star of David, are shown together in adoration. The main reason this is significant, is that whoever crafted this particular stone, verses many possible copycat worshipers, understands the significance in the link between these two symbols and why they are both interesting, but more importantly, that they are interesting for the same reason, and this reason is why they are popular at all.

When you first start to mathematically speculate objects in Geometry in the 4th dimension, it's easiest to start with the simplest objects. This would mean the one with the least sides, that would be the Triangle, because any less points would only form a line. When you fold this Triangle together with others, you get a Pyramid, but the question is, what do you get when you 'fold Pyramids' together? Not just bend at an angle, but literally fold into the 4th dimensional mathematical plane? You get something called a Simplex. Essentially, the equivalent of a '4th dimensional triangle'. What makes this object unique, is it's the simplest 4D object, it's actually VERY simple compared to some of the quite incredible and bizarre depictions of 4D objects using higher sides than Squares.

So anyway, when you represent a 5-cell 4D Simplex, the simplest possible 4D object to fathom, in 2D with wireframe points, the first thing you get is the Bahpomet Star. It's popularity is linked to conquering the 4th dimension of thought in math by conceiving idea of the simplest possible object. And thusly was worshiped!

If you haven't guessed it yet, the reason the Star of David is beautiful in math, is because if you take the 4D Simplex, the simplest object in 4D, and fold it together, you can create the simplest possible object in 5D. This object depicted in 2D was the Star of David, and thus immortalized itself with the Bahpomet Star.

If you're not convinced, it's quite more complex and hard to carve into a rock, but Google the 6D simplex, that would be the object between the two in the image. It's not as simple at all, despite being the simplest 6D shape, and so this is probably why it's not as famous, but in a nutshell, whoever thought to carve this stone, wanted to respectively show the simplest possible objects in the 4th, 5th and 6th dimension. To me that seems to be their main symbolism and purpose as I investigate further into their used imagery.

They're completely mathematical symbols at war with pure ignorance of Religion and 'Satan'.

The question still remains to their origin, I've been reading about some depictions already older than BC, so it might not be possible to find.

As to the widespread misconception of their meanings, despite this actually not being extremely difficult Geometry to pull off, I wonder if society continues to let that exist on purpose?
To immortalize them in a second possible way, to 'ensure' survival of the knowledge. Still blows my mind, there isn't a considerable source for the true meaning of these symbols, short of political/spiritual bane.
edit on 13-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

That's a cool picture, do you know where it is?

People are always encouraged to believe the opposite of reality when it comes to symbols that have meaning, meanings and double meanings kept from all but the most inner sanctum members of whatever group uses the hexagram.

As above, so below may be the oldest meaning and the first person I know of to say let's make earth like heaven and make our own God, the meaning of the meaning, was Nimrod in the Bible.

Jesus said it too "on earth, as in heaven" so how it is evil or satanic is something that I can not figure out the origins of beyond what I told you, but it's a worldwide symbol beyond the 3 Abrahamic religions who all use it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You should really look into the Pythagorean influence in Freemasonry, although I don't know if you are going to have much luck, very tight lipped are they.

Actually a good quality and I wish I could say the same about people I know.

Metatrons cube might interest you to.

I will look into this simplex, not my area of expertise so I can't really discuss it at the moment. I just can't comprehend the existence of a 4th dimension.

L, W, H and... what?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Well, so traditionally in math the you have the X, Y, Z axis. They go the other way from X in math I've seen, so the 4th axis is W, 5th is P, 6th is O, etc. however because they're variables you can call them anything.

Here is a cringy video I found that essentially explains drawing axis for additional dimensions.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Sort of like discussing discordence in a piece by Strauss.
A universal understanding was probably never intended.
Same with string theory in physics?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Skip to 2:16 in the video above. It is a vibrating water droplet. Vibrating at a particular frequency manifests the star of david, metatron's cube and the flower of life. The flower of life is a 2D representation of our 3-Dimensional matrix.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's funny I just remembered when I was in elementary school I used to try and draw 4th dimensions using the typical two square cube again and again.

What a weird memory I have. I used to draw city skylines too and whenever I was done I would draw planes smashing into skyscrapers.

I was an odd kid.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My grandfather had a pendulum clock like that, there were some torsion mechanics involved.
Math lessons with those plastic sheets was pretty cool too.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
To add to this thread something interesting I would like to note that a cube, viewed from the correct angle, appears to be a hexagon, which is always a hexagram waiting for someone to connect the right corners.

Kabbalah, as few people know, was a product of Jewish and Sufi Muslim interaction, some call Kabbalists Jewish Sufis.

Kabba Allah=Kabbalah, despite the cleverness of the Jewish people in wordplay to disguise the meaning of words, cube of God seems to me the real meaning.

Kaaba is a cube, it's dedicated to Allah in Islam, and the cube called tefillin some Jews wear would be a great example of how the symbol of the cube is considered Holy in the 2 religions.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No one ever wondered why the symbol for a star, but tell them Saturn is YHWH and they all agree. Lol

What is being emulated?!?!?!?!??? If the emulation is the most high!?!?!?!?!? You may figure it out 7 lifetimes from now. The zodiac is the roots, not the branches.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChelseaHubble

Can anyone tell me what numbers are counting? Please stop and think about this. There are no electrons counting themselves. WHAT ARE THEY SAMPLING?

WHAT DOES A MP3 DO? CREATE MUSIC?

WHAT DOES PULSE CODE MODULATION DO? SING A SONG!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join