It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Putin combination according to Kasparav

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Obama has had 8 years to deal with Rootin Tootin Pootin.

Hillary had 4. Reset Button, brilliant.

Kasparov is a dissident and I've heard him talk about Putin before.

Politics like business, is something you always want the upper hand, it's a game played to win.

War is not a viable option for winning, neither is talk of war. That shows you have a losing hand.

What's a better combo, USA and Russia or USA and Cuba?

Trump could warm relations. Cooperation on world problems.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeP2247

If one is a 'Globalist', there would be no bigger set-back to the agenda than a Putin/Russian coalition with Trump/U.S..

The agenda seems not only the continuous discrediting of the Trump election, but also to increase and flame anti-Russian rhetoric.

The U.N. definitely would back down from taking on that coalition, but might not if only facing the U.S.. Likewise for the EU.

China would also fear that coalition as they'd feel isolated/trapped between the two and, as a result, be more 'reasonable' in bi-lateral negotiations with the U.S..

That adds up to a scary pair to face for TPTB .

It 'might' even be Trump's and therefore the U.S.'s biggest need to form that agreement to truly succeed.

Best to undermine it now, before it becomes a reality...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok here goes

I'm a very outspoken critic of Putins and Russia and have been for a very long time

Listen the world has changed, it continuously changes, but in the last 5 years the world has changed massively

Putin is not stupid, he knows The US and West cannot continue to dance like this forever

He can see a very strong China rising on its boarders, he can see a what seems like an incurable just as threatening Islamic extremist threat rising also not just on its boarders but in Russia itself

I think something recently, maybe in Syria scared Putin and made him realise

This Islamic threat is not like anything else Russia has ever fought, it's like no other type of ware fare he's seen

He is a psychological genius, the mind of westerners he knows propaganda works, he's KGB, but he knows he cannot communicate or wage this type of war on Islamic extremists

He knows China has never aided Russia after all it's calls to stand by her in her disputes with the US, yet China sucks up all its technology and steals others

Putin has had a moment, he's IMO the smartest wises leader in the world, he's been there fighting for his country to be where he feels it deserves for all his life, he's watched intently every single major event and always had his country's rise at heart

But he definitely sees new threats, I think he certainly wants to work with Trump

And if IM RIGHT, very soon were going to see US and Russian ground troops in a massive ground fight going after ISIS

It's coming I can smell it

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
Russia is absolutely our (and I men western) enemy and we have to do something about this.

hope this link works -

www.yahoo.com...

If it does not hopefully some one will fix it - it is on yahoo - isikoff interview with Kasparov - the Soviet chess champion turned dissident.

Ought to scare you considering the source - does me.

You warmongers and your establushment are your own worst enemies.

...and kasparov - another failed politician on US embassy payroll who has no support and no perspectives at home. Offcourse everything he says has to be the unquestionable truth. *sarcasm
edit on 11-1-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I blame the Klingons

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join