It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Putin combination according to Kasparav

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Russia is absolutely our (and I men western) enemy and we have to do something about this.

hope this link works -

www.yahoo.com...

If it does not hopefully some one will fix it - it is on yahoo - isikoff interview with Kasparov - the Soviet chess champion turned dissident.

Ought to scare you considering the source - does me.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeP2247

Well, i need to hear more of your context. Yahoo articles don't really make me scared as much as...wanting for more than hyperbole.

What in particular scares YOU about 2 super powers cooperating?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nothing scares me. Bring on the show.

(post by Trueman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I am not kidding - watch that interview - he was an insider - Kasparov

He is basically saying if we do not push back now we are screwed - not to put words in his mouth.

I think - maybe this could be our Chamberlain moment.

link   
russia this..
russia that

blah blah

link   
a reply to: Trueman

Agreed, the warmonger are in our corner now, not theirs.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have felt that Putin is playing Trump. The Russian are not stupid and not rolling over down the road either.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah he is playing him - I think it may be worse than that - like maybe Trump owes them.

I DO NOT want to see a shooting war - and maybe if we push back it could be avoided.

If it is not dealt with now - it could be more than just a conventional shooting war

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Like I always try to tell people most things in life aren’t black and white. People are never all evil or all good.

Putin, for instance, has indeed done some vile things, particularly to Russians and Gary Kasporav informs us of these foul deeds, and for that Putin should be condemned…But on the other hand Putin has done great good in backing Syria against the terror armies that have flocked there to overthrow Assad, particularly Isis. Whereas the US has failed miserably there.

The same is true for the US, I imagine we can look and see some good they have done and certainly we can see their evil acts.

Even Trump has some good issues he takes as well he has many bad issues

Hillary has some good issues she espouses though a hell of a lot of bad issues she takes such as on Syria.

On the issue of Russia and the US cooperation, there are certainly some problems there but overall the good in their cooperation, thereby preventing nuclear disaster, far outweighs the bad.

People who only see black and white are generally blind

edit on 10-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah he is playing him - I think it may be worse than that - like maybe Trump owes them.

I DO NOT want to see a shooting war - and maybe if we push back it could be avoided.

If it is not dealt with now - it could be more than just a conventional shooting war

Imo....trump has some connections with Putin that are very troubling.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.the-american-interest.com...

edit on 10-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I get you are you are trying to be reasonable - I really do

Not this time.

I am saying John McCain is exactly right - and I am very liberal. Sometimes it does not matter about that . It only matters about our country.I think this is one of those very few times.

We have deployed some battalions in a few Baltic countries and Poland in response now. I think it needs to be division strength - maybe Corps - maybe more than just deployments - and scare the living crap out of that little piss ant Russia.

They need to be confronted now - before this gets out of control.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have no enemies. Maybe my Government does.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I do - to any country that threatens the United States - I take that as a threat to me personally.

I am a true believer in our country - what our founders started - and the liberal democracy they created.

Anybody that stands against the United States will always be my enemy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Sigh....

You are liberal, you side with John McCain, you don't want a shooting war, we must push back against Russia.

John McCain said it was an ACT OF WAR by Russia.

Do you understand what that means?

The response is a conventional shooting war, with nukes.

Either you are an evil war monger, or you are so angry over Trump being elected you would rather see the world annihilated in a fiery nuclear explosion.

The left truly has gone off the deep end, they are becoming more and more a clear and present danger to not only America, but the entire world.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Really - I used to think it was the right that were warmongers.

Don't you get it - I don't give a rats ass if this was Trump or Hilary involved in this - and it is NOT just what the little bastard did in the US - Tell me, next time - and if we don't confront there will be a next time - when it is China or North Korea pulling this crap - what then?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What crap are they pulling exactly?

The Russian annexation of Crimea was in reaction to the US co-opted coup in Ukraine.

The Russian intervention in Syria, was in reaction to the US funding and arming ISIS to destabilize Syria.

The supposed Russian involvement in US elections, was in reaction to Hillary's attempt at rigging the Russian elections.

We cannot take the left seriously, especially when they do not adhere to the touted leftist principles of peace and cooperation.

Why do you want a war with Russia so badly? Are you the reincarnation of McCarthyism?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

SO you excuse them do you? What other talking points do you get from them.

I am REALLY liberal - Bernie liberal - and I am in lock step with McCain and Grahm on this. Nobody f-cks with the United States -and all domestic politics end at water edge

This is so not about liberal or right on this - this is about the future of the United States - a country my family has shed so much blood for - this is so much not about anything more thn that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This adds a new wrinkle to the mix. " None dare call it Treason "

www.alternet.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here is Putin's agenda in black and white.

Normalize relations and balance the power gap.

Stop the NATO bases being built on Russia's doorstep.

Stop the disastrous regime toppling in the Middle East

He's been building up his military for a while now.

So what's better. A friendly re-armed Russia or a hostile one?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join